Wonder Wonder vs Zenith ( Gladiators cousin ).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
Fights to the death, no weapons and no eyebeams allowed.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman with or without eyebeams

james2099
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wonder Woman with or without eyebeams With no weapons to block, Zenith would cut WW in half with her eyebeams if they were allowed. They cut Gladiator who is a million times more durable than someone that bullets scratch and hurt.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman also tanks shots from people way stronger than Zenith and bullets hurt her yet nukes don't thumb down. Nukes >>> eye beams

Mindset
Not eye beams that hurt Glads uhuh

james2099
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wonder Woman also tanks shots from people way stronger than Zenith and bullets hurt her yet nukes don't thumb down. Nukes >>> eye beams Hulk also takes nukes, but Gladiators eyebeams opened him up, so i can also say eyebeams >>>>>>>>> nukes. stick out tongue

james2099
Originally posted by Mindset
Not eye beams that hurt Glads uhuh My mistake then. Thanks. smile

Lord Feron
Good fight but I really haven't seen that much from Zenith in regards to feats. Hope that changes..

Philosophía
Wonder Woman, with ease.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Good fight but I really haven't seen that much from Zenith in regards to feats. Hope that changes..
She used to be one of the Star Masters. Back when she had hair. And was a total beast then, like she is now.

Xenith wins. At least 8/10.

Silent Master
Didn't she lift Stormbreaker?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Silent Master
Didn't she lift Stormbreaker?
Wurd.

manx422
Glads is over rated clone
WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.