Wade Wilson vs Wesley Gibson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
After observing Gibson and his abilities for a while, Stryker mistakenly believes he is a mutant. He sends Wade Wilson (Not Deadpool) to take him out.

Gibson gets word of it, and lock-n-loads.

Face-off in an empty factory.

Who wins?

. . .

R1: H2H

R2: Both gets sidearms.

R3: Gibson gets a pistol and a knife. Wade gets his two katanas and a backup sidearm.

omgchos
Look the movie comes out tomorrow. Therefore most of us may not realize what you mean by Wade Wilson "not deadpool". That is in fact his alter ego in the marvel Universe. Therefore Wade Wilson is always deadpool. Unless you know something we don't. And how can we use feats seen in the movie to argue in this thread if the only way we could have seen it at this time, is by seeing it illegally. you couldn't have waited 24 hours?

Placidity
Originally posted by omgchos
Look the movie comes out tomorrow. Therefore most of us may not realize what you mean by Wade Wilson "not deadpool". That is in fact his alter ego in the marvel Universe. Therefore Wade Wilson is always deadpool. Unless you know something we don't. And how can we use feats seen in the movie to argue in this thread if the only way we could have seen it at this time, is by seeing it illegally. you couldn't have waited 24 hours?

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) Release Dates

Australia 8 April 2009 (Sydney) (premiere)
Netherlands 28 April 2009
Argentina 29 April 2009
Australia 29 April 2009
Belgium 29 April 2009
Denmark 29 April 2009
Egypt 29 April 2009
France 29 April 2009
Germany 29 April 2009
Greece 29 April 2009
Iceland 29 April 2009
Italy 29 April 2009
Malaysia 29 April 2009
NZ 29 April 2009
Norway 29 April 2009
Singapore 29 April 2009
South Korea 29 April 2009
UK 29 April 2009
Brazil 30 April 2009
Croatia 30 April 2009
Czech 30 April 2009
Israel 30 April 2009
Kazakhstan30 April 2009
Mexico 30 April 2009
Peru 30 April 2009
Philippines 30 April 2009
Poland 30 April 2009
Portugal 30 April 2009
Russia 30 April 2009
Slovakia 30 April 2009
Slovenia 30 April 2009
Spain 30 April 2009
Taiwan 30 April 2009
Ukraine 30 April 2009

USA 1 May 2009

Look Look, I know you think this world only revolves around your country, most likely the US, but well...you get the point. I watched the movie proper and legal, got the ticket to prove it.

Source: IMDB - X-men Origins: Wolverine Release Dates

And no, Wade Wilson is not the same as Deadpool.

omgchos
Well excuse me for not knowing that they release movies on different days, In different countries. But my point is still valid as some of us on here are from the US. And cannot post unless we've seen it illegally.

Placidity
Originally posted by omgchos
Well excuse me for not knowing that they release movies on different days, In different countries. But my point is still valid as some of us on here are from the US. And cannot post unless we've seen it illegally.

No that's fine. I just got a very strong feeling that I was being accused of something.

BruceSkywalker
I will judge Deadpool and give a response to this after I see the movie

BruceSkywalker
Wade ftw

Darth Martin
I refuse to call that thing in the movie's climax "Deadpool". I refer to him as "Weapon XI".

Well we don't see any h2h from either. Wilson can apparently jump superhumanly and has bulletime level speed. Unless Gibson curves his shit he's dead.

Question: Is Wade in the film against guns? Or did he just not have them that night?

Placidity
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Well we don't see any h2h from either. Wilson can apparently jump superhumanly and has bulletime level speed. Unless Gibson curves his shit he's dead.

Gibson also has similar bullet-time feats. He can shoot bullets out the air.

Originally posted by Darth Martin

Question: Is Wade in the film against guns? Or did he just not have them that night?

I don't know if he is against it, but his weapon of choice is definitely his katanas. But I thought since his comic counterpart is always packing, I thought if it came down to it, Wilson would be skilled with firearms too. Thats just speculation I guess, but by no means a stretch.

KingD19
Wilson takes it. He not only completely blocked every single bullet being fired from multiple fully automatic rifles, he was also skilled enough to slice a bullet in half and hit men behind him, and block a bullet that was shot at his back.

Wesley's good, but he never went up against somebody like Deadpool, although his time slow might help him a bit.

I still say Wade takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.