Denzel from a/c=Squall from ff8?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

niduin
Ok so my friend has always said that denzel from final fantasy 7 advent children looks a lot like squal and squal was an orphan like denzel and there was some other stuff that he said, i personaly havent played 8 so i was just going by what he said, and we were watching advent children complete on bluray (amazing btw way better than the dvd version) and i noticed that denzel was wearing a necklas with a ring on it so i voiced what i saw and my friend freaked out he paused it and told me that squal has a ring on a necklas with a lion on it we couldn't really tell if it was a lion or a wolf like what cloud has but it was devinately something with teeth like a lion or a wolf but thru the whole movie you cant get a good view of it

So i am wondering if anyone can shed some light on the subject or have their own opinions.

niduin
oh come on someone comment on this lol

Peach
FFVII and FFVIII, like most FF games, are not even set in the same universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.