King Kong (Toho version) vs. Colonel Hessler's Tank Army (WWII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
What do you think? Both are from movies.

omgchos
What do you think? Both are from movies.?????????????????????
wow. ill be surprised if this doesn't close.

retturnnerr
Go to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Bulge_(film)
And this time, you will be surprised if THIS CLOSES.

omgchos
Dude that isn't what i meant. Its in the rules that you can't just say "what do you think?" you have to elaborate.

retturnnerr
Then why did you add question marks trying to quote my line "Both are from movies"?

Anyway, I'll elaborate.

The fight is in an open plain, where Colonel Hessler is about to attack a military base. But then, suddenly, a huge creature appears. Colonel Hessler just saw a huge creature, standing more than a hundred feet tall, and appears to be a titanic primate. The huge monkey growls, but Hessler growled back: with his seventy-tonne, 88 milimiter gun Panzer VII tanks. The fight is bloody as ever!

omgchos
See thats what i wanted originally. I put question marks there because it was meant to symbolize my confusion as to how that constitutes a versus thread. I was asking WTF is THIS?

XanatosForever
Originally posted by retturnnerr
Then why did you add question marks trying to quote my line "Both are from movies"?

Anyway, I'll elaborate.

The fight is in an open plain, where Colonel Hessler is about to attack a military base. But then, suddenly, a huge creature appears. Colonel Hessler just saw a huge creature, standing more than a hundred feet tall, and appears to be a titanic primate. The huge monkey growls, but Hessler growled back: with his seventy-tonne, 88 milimiter gun Panzer VII tanks. The fight is bloody as ever!

Do this moar.

As for the fight itself, does Toho Kong have any durability feats at all? If he's like classic Kong, he'll get blasted away easy.

ScreamPaste
Toho kong beat Godzilla by pure PIS

Impediment
retturnnerr, please elaborate in your opening posts. Read the rules and you'll see what I mean. I don't mind your posting in here, but you can't just say "Who's gonna win?" or "I'm bored." or whatever. You have to present scenarios. Thanx.

Robtard
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Toho kong beat Godzilla by pure PIS

Na, everyone knows that lightning storms give gigantic apes super-powers, fact.

Sadako of Girth
Yes it was a theory that Thomas Eddison had.

(Attempting to prove it resulted in an experiment in which he substituted an ape shaped kite for the ape.)

Needless to say the theory was proven true.

And the rest was history, as they say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.