Godzilla vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD, green monster FIGHT!!!

Hulk increases his strength and size as he gets angry, and can jump very, very, high, and can heal pretty quickly

Godzilla has awesome powers which I'm bored to list down big grin and is enormous, defeating several Kaiju monsters.

omgchos
wow your like a crappy vs. thread spammer. I mean the concept of this thread is OK (i guess) but seriously give us pictures more info or something.

Robtard
He's a sock, who's sole purpose is making Movie Vs threads in mass quantity, he gets a good one here and there.

retturnnerr
Let's get ontopic guys.

XanatosForever
Fair enough. Gojira grinds Bruce under his heal.

jinXed by JaNx
Hulk Jumps on Godzillas' head and begins to pound him unconscious and Godzilla can't do a goddamn thing about it...,because he has NO maneuverability laughing out loud Godzilla goes down quickly and then the Japs start worshipping the Hulk.

Sado22
hysterical

ThunderGodEneru
Hulk from the movies is a pussy compared to Godzilla.

Robtard
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Hulk tanked a gamma-bomb and he's considerably smaller, not sure that "pussy" moniker is all that accurate.

Sado22
Thundergod calls anything he has wet dreams about a pvssy. that way he can at least imagine himself to be straight.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Robtard
Hulk tanked a gamma-bomb and he's considerably smaller, not sure that "pussy" moniker is all that accurate. New Hulk tanked a Gamma Bomb?

And Sado, no I do not imagine myself to be straight. I imagine myself to be bisexual. Because I am bisexual. Moron.

XanatosForever
Hulk tanked a gamma-bomb and he's considerably smaller, not sure that "pussy" moniker is all that accurate.

Godzilla fights creatures that have ten times the destructive power on a regular basis. One little gamma-bomb isn't gonna count for much.

Robtard
New Hulk tanked a Gamma Bomb?

And Sado, no I do not imagine myself to be straight. I imagine myself to be bisexual. Because I am bisexual. Moron.

If you read above, this would be Ang Lee's version.

Gross.

Robtard
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Godzilla fights creatures that have ten times the destructive power on a regular basis. One little gamma-bomb isn't gonna count for much.

So what does that have to do with Hulk being a "pussy"?

XanatosForever
Not much, but I was going back to the actual debate. smile

Robtard
Not much, but I was going back to the actual debate. smile

Ok okay, then Hulk jumps on G's head, proceeds to punch his way into G's brain and takes a dump on G's medulla oblongata. /the end. smile

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, dem lizards are mad cuz they have too many teeth to brush.

XanatosForever
Ok okay, then Hulk jumps on G's head, proceeds to punch his way into G's brain and takes a dump on G's medulla oblongata. /the end. smile

erm One punch is enough to let Gojira knows he has an itch to scratch. Hulk's insane, but he hasn't dealt with the firepower Godzilla has.

Robtard
erm One punch is enough to let Gojira knows he has an itch to scratch. Hulk's insane, but he hasn't dealt with the firepower Godzilla has.

What is Godzilla going to do about it? erm He'd be trying to hit a fly.ermerm

Godzilla's best weapon is the Atomic-Breath blast, Hulk took a gamma-bomb, Godzilla might as well be breathing on him with garlic breath. erm erm erm

dadudemon
What is Godzilla going to do about it? erm He'd be trying to hit a fly.ermerm

Godzilla's best weapon is the Atomic-Breath blast, Hulk took a gamma-bomb, Godzilla might as well be breathing on him with garlic breath. erm erm erm

erm

Dude, you're right. If this is Lee's BETTER comic book representation, Zilla goes down as fast as your wife. erm

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
erm

Dude, you're right. If this is Lee's BETTER comic book representation, Zilla goes down as fast as your wife. erm

She doesn't anymore, unfortunately erm it's much, much slower sad

Sado22
you go down then laughing

Robtard
Yeah.

dadudemon
She doesn't anymore, unfortunately erm it's much, much slower sad

Sorry to "hear" that man. That really sucks....err...I mean.

Nemesis X
laughing

jinXed by JaNx

you don't know what you talkin about dude. Seriously, Explain to me. How the hell Godzilla is going to get the Hulk Off of his head? Hulk is dirty dude. He don't die man, he just get's madder and madder and bigger and bigger.Godzilla is a pussy compared to the Hulk man. Seriously, a retarded gimp ass lizard limps his way through the same dumbass japanses city 36 times...,who gives a shit? Hulk be threatening the structure of the entire planet, homie. Seriously. Once and for all, this will end this stupid lame ass debate. You want to know why i KNOW Hulk beats Godzilla? ok..,ok i'll tell you, because Godzilla is fukin gay, man laughing out loud You want to know how i know he is gay? I have proof. Watch below....

Yr26p3hIgm4

ThunderGodEneru
Oh no, do not get me wrong, Godzilla is fvcking gay bullshit crap.

Nemesis X
Godzilla's flying kick was pretty gay. You know what else is gay? Godzilla being able to fly just by breathing his atomic breath. WTH's with that?

Davis Bloome
Both movie versions of the Hulk would destroy pretty much any form of Godzilla, especially the 2003 Hulk, who showed some ridiculous feats altogether. The 2008 version may not be as strong but still shows he gets stronger as he gets angrier, and the fact that he's about 281 feet shorter gives him a definite advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.