Superman runs the gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
think of any superman when he had any powerup(you can stack them and lets exclude cosmic armour) then run him through the gaunlet

example superman when he used a motherbox or when he had the power cosmic

or combine power ups like sundipped superman with a mother box

1 Wonderwoman
2 Black Adam
3 Green Lanter Kyle
3 Silver Surfer
4 Thanos
5 Odin
6 Aron, the Rogue Watcher

can superman clear this gauntlet and with what power ups from his history

Philosophía
Easily.

SumOfAllFear

Philosophía
Kismet/Sundipped one from OWAW.

Doom and Gloom
Kismet yes, Sundipped, not a chance

Philosophía
Don't you have some bait threads to make, little troll ?

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Pre Crisis Superman vs Pre Retcon Beyonder. Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Where are all the Superman fanboys?

Doom and Gloom

iceman24567

kgkg
Clears it

quanchi112
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Given how many of the Superman fanboys are on this forun (you included) I'd hardly call it a bait thread

And what does it have to do with this thread? thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
He would probably clear this.

Warlord

Enyalus
Err...I could give him a motherbox, GL ring, his lead armor from Superman/Batman, a sundip and his Kismet amp, and I still can't see him taking Odin for a majority.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Enyalus
Err...I could give him a motherbox, GL ring, his lead armor from Superman/Batman, a sundip and his Kismet amp, and I still can't see him taking Odin for a majority.
You got some serious odin fanboyism going on then since kismet herself is skyfather+ entity.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
kismet herself is skyfather+ entity.
Well, of course. But Strange Visitor, which is the power Supes had, was certainly not.

vlaaad12345
Strange visitor is kismet by the time they joined strange visitor knew who she was again,this thread is basically that sundipped supes who has so much power that he heat visioned for like 12 hours straight and didn't even dent his energy supplies+power cosmic+kismet+gl ring+solar suit+mother box+probably some others im missing...odin gets a mudhole stomped in him.

quanchi112
Strange visitor is kismet by the time they joined strange visitor knew who she was again,this thread is basically that sundipped supes who has so much power that he heat visioned for like 12 hours straight and didn't even dent his energy supplies+power cosmic+kismet+gl ring+solar suit+mother box+probably some others im missing...odin gets a mudhole stomped in him. nah. Odin could hold his own.

vlaaad12345
Nah he really couldn't.

quanchi112
Nah he really couldn't. He can affect the multiverse. No way is Odin getting stomped. he is a multiversal threat.

Enyalus
Strange visitor is kismet by the time they joined strange visitor knew who she was again
Knowing who she was again, and having the same power level that Kismet did, are two separate things.

She was Strange Visitor at the time she amped him.

vlaaad12345
They are the same freaking being...her knowing that she is kismet=her knowing how to use her powers=that was kismet amping him not strange visitor...the fact that she was able to bring superman back after entropy annihilated him proves that, unless you think strange visitor>entropy.

Enyalus
They are the same freaking being...
She was in Strange Visitor's body at the same time. And going by her showings as Strange Visitor, she was nowhere near her Kismet levels of power.

And uh, didn't she give Superman the choice of returning? Like it was his own willpower which brought him back to life?

vlaaad12345
She didn't have her memories for all the other stuff your talking about....seriously she outright says let me protect you(talking as kismet)she was not the strange visitor at the time of her amping him she is kismet with all her power and memories back and he didn't really have much of a choice if I remember she basically said this is not your time to die and shoved him back into life.

Enyalus
Either Kismet is nowhere near as powerful as Eternity, or she amped Superman with "Strange Visitor's" power, and not her full Eternity-esque power.

Because it wasn't even Supes on his own who breached the armor, he had the assistance of entire armadas, other heroes, and Darkseid's full powered OE.

TricksterPriest
Or Imperiex Prime is alot stronger than you want to admit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
Clears it!
GL ring, Kismet, Sun Dip, Sword of Superman

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Or Imperiex Prime is alot stronger than you want to admit. roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, I'm positive that isn't it.
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Clears it!
GL ring, Kismet, Sun Dip, Sword of Superman
Meh, I wasn't including PC-era items, and I doubt the OP was either.

xJLxKing

Meh, I wasn't including PC-era items, and I doubt the OP was either.
I AM evil face smokin'

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I AM evil face smokin'

Ghey.

kgkg
They are the same freaking being...her knowing that she is kismet=her knowing how to use her powers=that was kismet amping him not strange visitor...the fact that she was able to bring superman back after entropy annihilated him proves that, unless you think strange visitor>entropy. ? No it's not the same thing. Did you even read issues with the Strange Visitor? wink

kgkg
Err...I could give him a motherbox, GL ring, his lead armor from Superman/Batman, a sundip and his Kismet amp, and I still can't see him taking Odin for a majority. Open your eyes shifty

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Open your eyes shifty
It's not that. It's that my lifesize Silver Surfer statue, made from 100% stainless steel, is right in front of me. And since I just polished it, well...

Glare. You know?

kgkg
It's not that. It's that my lifesize Silver Surfer statue, made from 100% stainless steel, is right in front of me. And since I just polished it, well...

Glare. You know? heh speaking of Silver Surfer did you see the ones I posted about Genis in the respect thread big grin

TricksterPriest
No, I'm positive that isn't it.

Meh, I wasn't including PC-era items, and I doubt the OP was either. Then we have a basic disagreement.

I have proof Imperiex Prime is a universe killing abstract contained in a suit of armor.

You have delusions and one or two references to galaxy busting level.

It took Superman, the armada, Strange Visitor, and DS's full power (and it was specifically confirmed that Darkseid himself powers Apokolips and it's technology) to bust the armor.

Now I doubt she was equal to her true self during most of the Strange Visitor part. But she did say she remembered who she was at that time. And considering Imperiex's power level, her true power would not be much of a stretch.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
heh speaking of Silver Surfer did you see the ones I posted about Genis in the respect thread big grin
Nah, I didn't. Can you link me up? Or....Maybe TP will do so, 'cause its a respect thread and all?

Then we have a basic disagreement.

I have proof Imperiex Prime is a universe killing abstract contained in a suit of armor.

You have delusions and one or two references to galaxy busting level.
Nah, I don't have any delusions about Imperiex being 'galaxy busting' level. Because he's no where close. He needed weeks in order to hollow out each galaxy he took over.

Now I doubt she was equal to her true self during most of the Strange Visitor part. But she did say she remembered who she was at that time. And considering Imperiex's power level, her true power would not be much of a stretch.
Doesn't matter. If Kismet = Eternity in power, she'd have solo'd Imperiex, or at bare minimum not needed help from other heroes and Apokolips in order to breach his armor. So either she is not at that level, or she wasn't in that arc.

I'm opting for the latter. And, it looks like so are you. So, why're you arguing?

Enyalus
I take it back, KG. I see what you're talking about. And I have that comic. And its BS. stick out tongue

...Although, at that time, I think I agree that Surfer > Genis.

zeel
Strange visitor is kismet by the time they joined strange visitor knew who she was again,this thread is basically that sundipped supes who has so much power that he heat visioned for like 12 hours straight and didn't even dent his energy supplies+power cosmic+kismet+gl ring+solar suit+mother box+probably some others im missing...odin gets a mudhole stomped in him.

Perhaps CA supes can beat odin, honestly sundipping is a poor amp agasint the father of all skyfathers.

you think for one minute odin gives a shit about a sundipped supes. mabey if he was prime in ca armor ya thats a fight. BUt a sundipped supes is no greater threat then a non sundipped supes to odin. All sundipping does is elevate his current abilites to astronomical levels. Physical punchs are not enough to break odin. I dont care how powerful they are. Supes will need more then brute strength of any level to beat this old fart.

quanchi112
Nah, I didn't. Can you link me up? Or....Maybe TP will do so, 'cause its a respect thread and all?

Nah, I don't have any delusions about Imperiex being 'galaxy busting' level. Because he's no where close. He needed weeks in order to hollow out each galaxy he took over.

Doesn't matter. If Kismet = Eternity in power, she'd have solo'd Imperiex, or at bare minimum not needed help from other heroes and Apokolips in order to breach his armor. So either she is not at that level, or she wasn't in that arc.

I'm opting for the latter. And, it looks like so are you. So, why're you arguing? There was an interview where the writer of jla/avengers I believe stated that Kismet and Eternity weren't on the same level. Dc fans will run with it anyways, but it's quite clear they aren't anywhere close to the same level.

Allankles
lol at Supes needing CA to beat Odin. OWAW Supes has a shot, and Odin isn't multiversal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.