A.M. Heralds vs. Galactus Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Sinestro, Parallax, Superman Prime, and The Cyborg Superman.

vs.

Silver Surfer, Stardust, Morg w/WoL, Red Shift

Morg with the water of life.

iceman24567
Team one seems more powerful.

nimbus006
Prime solo's.

iceman24567
Use Morg with WOL and it's more even

id369
Morg gets the Water of Life to balance out the match.

Since Parallax (Kyle) was short lived. We assume he can do all the things, he did back when he was Ion2/GL.

Match set and GO!

Warlord
Originally posted by id369
Morg gets the Water of Life to balance out the match.

Since Parallax (Kyle) was short lived. We assume he can do all the things, he did back when he was Ion2/GL.

Match set and GO!

Actually when he was Ion he had the whole power of the lanterns. IN sinestro corps he was just Kyle infected. Nothing to imply more power

nimbus006
Team 1 still wins.

Warlord
Originally posted by nimbus006
Team 1 still wins.

Sure with prime here they do. I don't know if WoL Morg can stalemate him

xJLxKing
Since I don't know much about Morg with WOL I don't know but it hard taking down Parallax, Prime, Sinestro, and Cybrog Superman with rings. Silver Surfer, Stardust, and Red Shift can't stop them.

id369
Originally posted by Warlord
Actually when he was Ion he had the whole power of the lanterns. IN sinestro corps he was just Kyle infected. Nothing to imply more power True, but my reference was to Ion 2.

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Since I don't know much about Morg with WOL I don't know but it hard taking down Parallax, Prime, Sinestro, and Cybrog Superman with rings. Silver Surfer, Stardust, and Red Shift can't stop them.

Apart from Prime, I don't see the others being much of a problem for the heralds. Sinestro and Kyle are nothing to surfer and stardust but Prime is too much for them

nimbus006

Morg with the WOL still gets owned by Prime.

id369
Morg W/ WoL
He was handling 4 Heralds at once.

Enyalus
Team One. Easily.

vansonbee
Prime crying/whining and tearing Silver Surfer apart over and over! evil face

nimbus006
Morg W/ WoL
He was handling 4 Heralds at once.

Prime is no herald leveler.

He's a herald buster.

Multiple one at that.

quanchi112
Morg with the WOL still gets owned by Prime. This would be a great matchup. No one would get owned though.Originally posted by nimbus006
Prime is no herald leveler.

He's a herald buster.

Multiple one at that. Prime could not easily wreck those heralds. He has struggled against less.

leonheartmm
either parallax or prime solo.

xJLxKing
Apart from Prime, I don't see the others being much of a problem for the heralds. Sinestro and Kyle are nothing to surfer and stardust but Prime is too much for them
Your kidding right?
Cyborg was pissing on Superman when he had the ring.
Parallax had the power of ION
Sinestro.. I don't even have to go there

nimbus006
Originally posted by quanchi112
This would be a great matchup. No one would get owned though. Prime could not easily wreck those heralds. He has struggled against less.

I didn't say these specific heralds.

I said he's a Herald buster.

He would wreck multiple low to high level heralds (save maybe Surfer and Morg ) at once.

And Prime would definitely beat WOL Morg.

Maybe not in a somp, but he would end him, nonetheless.

xJLxKing
Prime is definitely a Herald Buster. He is a little above Thanos in that department.

Warlord
Your kidding right?
Cyborg was pissing on Superman when he had the ring.
Parallax had the power of ION
Sinestro.. I don't even have to go there

Cyborg would loose to Surfer IMO and how could Parallax have ION's power when they are both opposite entities? Anyway he hasn't done anything worth mentioned with this as Parallax.
Sinestro is a non factor

quanchi112
I didn't say these specific heralds.

I said he's a Herald buster.

He would wreck multiple low to high level heralds (save maybe Surfer and Morg ) at once.

And Prime would definitely beat WOL Morg.

Maybe not in a somp, but he would end him, nonetheless. The guy struggled with Ion. If you can't wreck Ion a complete rookie with his powers you aren't completely wrecking the Surfer and Morg.

Superboy has also hung in there with him. If you can't destroy superboy with one punch you aren't wrecking Surfer and Morg.

quanchi112
Prime is definitely a Herald Buster. He is a little above Thanos in that department. How so?

Warlord
Prime is definitely a Herald Buster. He is a little above Thanos in that department.

I'd say he is as good as Thanos.
Definitely a herald buster

xJLxKing
Sinestro non factor?? lol!
Cyborg would stalemate or slight majority to SS(5.5-6/10)
Parallax took over Kylle who had ION force.

quanchi112
I'd say he is as good as Thanos.
Definitely a herald buster No way near Thanos. Thanos wrecks the Surfer with a few hits while Prime takes an entire issue with Ion after he was exposed to his specific weakness and during which he was completely new to his powers.

nimbus006
The guy struggled with Ion. If you can't wreck Ion a complete rookie with his powers you aren't completely wrecking the Surfer and Morg.

Superboy has also hung in there with him. If you can't destroy superboy with one punch you aren't wrecking Surfer and Morg.

Are you referring to when he was depowered?

quanchi112
Parallax took over Kylle who had ION force. Surfer easily has the power to defeat Henshaw. He is far too versatile to get into a punching match. That is why Superman went down.

quanchi112
Are you referring to when he was depowered? His power returned in full when the sun came up.

xJLxKing
Surfer easily has the power to defeat Henshaw. He is far too versatile to get into a punching match. That is why Superman went down.
Except CS also has his rings

Survivor19
You're kidding, right?

Warlord
Parallax took over Kylle who had ION force.

Sinestro is just a ring user. Nothing that puts him on herald level unless you believe GLs are herald levels.

Cyborg would lose 6-7/10 to SS.

Paralax took kyle when he had the Ion power but nothing he did implied that he could use it after he was infected

Warlord
Originally posted by Survivor19
You're kidding, right?

well he means it but again everyone has his oppinion... wink

quanchi112
Except CS also has his rings The only thing he did with those rings was amped his punches. Surfer wins based on his versatility and his overall power level.

xJLxKing
Sinestro is just a ring user. Nothing that puts him on herald level unless you believe GLs are herald levels.

Cyborg would lose 6-7/10 to SS.

Paralax took kyle when he had the Ion power but nothing he did implied that he could use it after he was infected
laughing laughing out loud

leonheartmm
No way near Thanos. Thanos wrecks the Surfer with a few hits while Prime takes an entire issue with Ion after he was exposed to his specific weakness and during which he was completely new to his powers.

thats a testament to ion's powers, not prime's weakness. you DO know that in zero hour, parallex with the ion power wud have restarted the universe.

Warlord
Except CS also has his rings

and surfer his upgrade...
well anyway let's not turn it in a surfer vs cyborg thread

Warlord
laughing laughing out loud

nice statements...

nimbus006
His power returned in full when the sun came up.

I can't remember...

Did that happen before or after he fought Prime? Superboy?

Even then...

Prime stalemated Monarch for a while after his fight with Ion, and none of these heralds could touch Monarch.

iceman24567
Sinestro just a ring user? Nah he's one of the most powerful ring users and his will/fear induction is off the scale. Prime would wreck anybody on team one easily except Morg.

Warlord
Originally posted by leonheartmm
thats a testament to ion's powers, not prime's weakness. you DO know that in zero hour, parallex with the ion power wud have restarted the universe.

actually that was the full power of the Oan battery

quanchi112
thats a testament to ion's powers, not prime's weakness. you DO know that in zero hour, parallex with the ion power wud have restarted the universe. That Ion is completely separate from this Ion. Oh yeah, you don't care about minor details like that.

Warlord
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sinestro just a ring user? Nah he's one of the most powerful ring users and his will/fear induction is off the scale. Prime would wreck anybody on team one easily except Morg.

Still below Surfer or Stardust
I agree about Prime

iceman24567
I can't remember...

Did that happen before or after he fought Prime? Superboy?

Even then...

Prime stalemated Monarch for a while after his fight with Ion, and none of these heralds could touch Monarch. He means before his fight with Ion when he was being ambushed by 10-12 heroes that included Power Girl, Superman and Super Girl he wasn't back to full power he was just in a brawl with a dozen super heroes laughing

iceman24567
Still below Surfer or Stardust
I agree about Prime So because he is below Stardust and Surfer he's a non factor? That makes perfect sense. Nobody on team two is a factor because they are all below Prime eek!

leonheartmm
That Ion is completely separate from this Ion. Oh yeah, you don't care about minor details like that.

of course he isnt, the only plot difference is the absence of parallex's control. the power is still the same in plot, you cud say that its been depowered these days, but ion is still ion, hal or no hall. but hey, what do you know about dc anyway.........

Warlord
So because he is below Stardust and Surfer he's a non factor? That makes perfect sense. Nobody on team two is a factor because they are all below Prime eek!

Yeah non factor was harsh.
I just meant he would go down. Happy Dance

iceman24567
what do you know about dc anyway......... Nothing no expression

Mindset
of course he isnt, the only plot difference is the absence of parallex's control. the power is still the same in plot, you cud say that its been depowered these days, but ion is still ion, hal or no hall. but hey, what do you know about dc anyway......... Ion is still Ion in name only, not power.

shokosugi
Prime solos. Team 1 wins.

nimbus006
Prime takes an entire issue with Ion after he was exposed to his specific weakness and during which he was completely new to his powers.

Quanch, Ion is no slouch.

I fail to see why you kee referring to him as fodder that Prime had trouble dealing with.

Mindset
Yat is fodder, the worst kind of fodder, the kind that thinks he is strong. erm

quanchi112
He means before his fight with Ion when he was being ambushed by 10-12 heroes that included Power Girl, Superman and Super Girl he wasn't back to full power he was just in a brawl with a dozen super heroes laughing Scans are nice and fun.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic007-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic008.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic029.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic030.jpg

id369
I would not Sleep on Sinestro. Regardless if you think he utterly losses to the likes such as Surfer or Morg. He is a Herald Class character that can hold his own.

quanchi112
Quanch, Ion is no slouch.

I fail to see why you kee referring to him as fodder that Prime had trouble dealing with. What has he done? He was completely new to his powers at the time of his loss to Prime. The fact that Prime couldn't put him down easily and quickly tells us something.

xJLxKing
Scans are nice and fun.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic007-1.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic008.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic029.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/pic030.jpg
Funny how you don't post all the scans. Good Job!!

iceman24567
Were those scans suppose to prove something other than what i said? Your arrogance is fun to laugh at i guess we are going to ignore that he was just in a brawl with a dozen heroes and his health bar goes back to 100? laughing

quanchi112
of course he isnt, the only plot difference is the absence of parallex's control. the power is still the same in plot, you cud say that its been depowered these days, but ion is still ion, hal or no hall. but hey, what do you know about dc anyway......... You ask me what I know about dc when you claim the Ions are the same. no expression

Warlord
I would not Sleep on Sinestro. Regardless if you think he utterly losses to the likes such as Surfer or Morg. He is a Herald Class character that can hold his own.

I can't see Sinestro beating any herald for a majority anyway

quanchi112
Were those scans suppose to prove something other than what i said? Your arrogance is fun to laugh at i guess we are going to ignore that he was just in a brawl with a dozen heroes and his health bad goes back to 100? laughing If you ignore Prime's words and the intent of the comic to sell your point. I tend to embrace the comics and the story. Once the sun came out he was back to full power and it showed as he easily broke free from the heroes.

id369
I can't see Sinestro beating any herald for a majority anyway

Why not?

iceman24567
If you ignore Prime's words and the intent of the comic to sell your point. I tend to embrace the comics and the story. Once the sun came out he was back to full power and it showed as he easily broke free from the heroes. No if you interpret comics with your fail logic thats what it seems like no Kryptonian goes back to 100% after getting some solar energy he was still in a fist fight he was not at 100%

xJLxKing
If you ignore Prime's words and the intent of the comic to sell your point. I tend to embrace the comics and the story. Once the sun came out he was back to full power and it showed as he easily broke free from the heroes.
So a few minutes under the sun means fully recharged?

nimbus006
What has he done? He was completely new to his powers at the time of his loss to Prime. The fact that Prime couldn't put him down easily and quickly tells us something.

Yes, he is inexperienced but he still has ridiculous power simply due to the fact that he's a Daxamite with the power of Ion.

iceman24567
So a few minutes under the sun means fully recharged? thumb up

Mindset
You guys act like he was completely devoid of receiving yellow sun radiation before the sun came up.

nimbus006
Bottom line here is Team 1 wins this.

Morg with the WOL just prolongs the fight a few extra minutes.

Warlord
Why not?

make a thread with Sinestro and a Herald and I'll debate there... smile

Warlord
Bottom line here is Team 1 wins this.

Morg with the WOL just prolongs the fight a few extra minutes.

Indeed

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
You guys act like he was completely devoid of receiving yellow sun radiation before the sun came up. Nah he was just getting the shit beat out of him which was bloody glorious eek! Happy Dance . I actually find it amusing that SC Earth heroes >> The Legion members + Yat + Superman in LO3

nimbus006
You guys act like he was completely devoid of receiving yellow sun radiation before the sun came up.

No one is saying he was devoid of yellow sun radiation.

Of course he was powering up during that time.

They're just saying he wasn't completely restored to 100% which I kind of agree with.

Evidenced by what Prime did later in that storyline; i.e killing all the heroes from alternate Universes and facing Monarch etc...

id369
make a thread with Sinestro and a Herald and I'll debate there... smile No need, he is already in one. Same argument can be made here or in an isolated match.

But anyhow, what does Sinestro lack for you to consider him Herald Class?

Mindset

They're just saying he wasn't completely restored to 100% which I kind of agree with.

Evidenced by what Prime did later in that storyline; i.e killing all the heroes from alternate Universes and facing Monarch etc... No proof he wasn't at 100%.

You are talking about Prime with the Guardian amp.

Btw, that isn't the same storyline, that was Countdown to FC.

Warlord
No need, he is already in one. Same argument can be made here or in an isolated match.

But anyhow, what does Sinestro lack for you to consider him Herald Class?

I'll come back to this later...wink

quanchi112
No if you interpret comics with your fail logic thats what it seems like no Kryptonian goes back to 100% after getting some solar energy he was still in a fist fight he was not at 100% He said when the sun came up he would be whole. Are you saying that was in the comic to trick us?Originally posted by xJLxKing
So a few minutes under the sun means fully recharged? Did you read the issue or happen to peruse the scans I put up?Originally posted by nimbus006

Evidenced by what Prime did later in that storyline; i.e killing all the heroes from alternate Universes and facing Monarch etc... That was an amped Prime. That is why he could do the things he did in countdown.

iceman24567
He said when the sun came up he would be whole. Are you saying that was in the comic to trick us? I'm saying your interpretation is only to support your views thats what im saying eek!

nimbus006

You are talking about Prime with the Guardian amp.

thumb up Forgot about that.

But the killing of the heroes wasn't, was it?

Btw, that isn't the same storyline, that was Countdown to FC.

The events that followed, whatever.

quanchi112
I'm saying your interpretation is only to support your views thats what im saying eek! No, my views coincide with the comic. You want to ignore Prime's words and the fact he easily tossed the heroes aside when the sun came up.

Nihilist
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.