Devil's Hand vs God's Hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
DMC's Dante with all abilities vs God Hand's Gene with all abilities. Who wins?

danteiscool
don't know. they're both pretty powerful, so this fight can go either way. then again Gene seems to have more stamina than Dante (judging from the cutscenes). when you say DMC do you mean DMC1 Dante or another version(DMC2, DMC3, DMC4)? if it's DMC4 Dante, then he'll be able to beat Gene.

Phanteros
Originally posted by danteiscool
don't know. they're both pretty powerful, so this fight can go either way. then again Gene seems to have more stamina than Dante (judging from the cutscenes). when you say DMC do you mean DMC1 Dante or another version(DMC2, DMC3, DMC4)? if it's DMC4 Dante, then he'll be able to beat Gene. i smell inconstancy.

Gumachi
I mean Devil May Cry's Dante, lol. But I guess DMC4's Dante. I guess Devil Jin would have been a better fight?

I am who I am
Couldn't Gene just kick Dante into space? And there already is a Devil Hand in the God Hand game and he is pretty damn powerful.

Gumachi
I'm back. I'm shure Dante could beat Devil Hand & God Hand. I mean, is Devil Hand more powerful than Mundus?

I am who I am
Gene has far more power than Dante.

Phanteros
gene really does

cdtm
Full God meter + full roulette + 100 Fists spamming = Gene wins.

BloodRain
Isnt 'Devil's Hand' a more Nero thing? Only saw a vid of his Roulette moves a while back, is there anything besides the strength to turn people into twinkles in the sky?

iChaos
Why the **** did you bump this topic?!

No End N Site
Gene punches Dante in the nuts and knocks him into space. Gene is fast enough to create 1 handed sonic waves capable off choppin' off heads. He may not have much travelin' speed feats but his reaction time and attack speeds are on another level entirely.

BloodRain
Not seen anything higher then low supersonic for his travel, combat or reaction speeds. So far Dante's basic equipment would be enough.

Rascaduanok

No End N Site
Originally posted by BloodRain
Not seen anything higher then low supersonic for his travel, combat or reaction speeds. So far Dante's basic equipment would be enough.

Lol, he moves faster, in game when in God Mode, than Dante does in cut scenes. No lie. I'm one of the few who like Dante in game VS and I can admit he's 'way' outta his league.Originally posted by Rascaduanok
Kicks. He kicks during his Ball Buster.

When I read the thread title I immediately thought: Gene, of course, because he DID beat Azel in that game. Then I saw Dante.

Hmmm… Dunno. I don’t think Gene could Dragon Kick Dante’s ass into the Milky Way, because Dante would serve as a boss battle. And even though you can Dragon Kick them (2 roulette tokens for 400 points of damage? Kung Fu Tango does the same with 1 token!), they always bounce off the moon or something and drop back to earth even if you kill them with it.

Also, does Gene have the Double God Hands he does at the end of the game?

He also has a move the sucker kicks in the nutz, too. And the fact people come back after a Dragon kick is just a gameplay mechanic. The God Hand song says he will "kick your ass to outter space".

BloodRain
Mind showing a vid of his speed, must be damn fast to be above Dante.

Rascaduanok

BloodRawEngine

Rascaduanok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.