Potc 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
got word recently about the fourth Pirates movie mhmm

what do you think they should have in it?
its obvious by the end of the 3rd that theyre looking for the Fountain of Youth, Jack's trying to get the Black Pearl back....again, and they might be meeting some historical figures.

Bwa Ha Ha
Yup, but apparently the only person returning is Johnny.

Tramps Lady
isn't geoffery returning too?

That ACDC Chick
they should at least tell if Will and Elizabeths son goes into piracy

Jaeh.is.Awesome
TRAMPS!!!!!!

Jerry B., and Johnny I think are the sure people who's coming back.

If this keeps up we might not have a potc 4 after all..

Tramps Lady
yea i know. see... i wouldnt mind it if they included the son and say what happened to will and elizabeth such as "they died" or watever...and just not leave them out:P

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL That'd be funny if all they said was "They died."

That ACDC Chick
haermm
yeah
wouldnt bother me none though

Bwa Ha Ha
Heheh. It'd be hilarious if a buncha Will haters in the theater just shouted "YES!" simultaneously.

That ACDC Chick
id be one of them hanuts

Bwa Ha Ha
And I'd be laughing my head off!

Tramps Lady
id stand up yell "YES!" then look around at all the girls who love him and go "SEE!! told ya'll he wouldn't last!" then laugh at them

Bwa Ha Ha
I'd do that after I finished laughing!

*jcd*gmc*
i'm looking forward to the fourth movie but i have nooo idea how they're going to work around the absence of essential characters, such as elizabeth and possibly will. though they could get by focused on jack, they need SOME side stories. and look at the last movie; people said it was boring and it didn't get great reviews. that's all the pressure on jerry bruckheimer to make it better!! he had better think of something realllly good!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Heheh. It'd be hilarious if a buncha Will haters in the theater just shouted "YES!" simultaneously.

that is sooo true. laughing it would happen too. probably me too big grin

That ACDC Chick
id laugh even harder if/when they show Will and Elizabeth dying

willofthewisp

IheartPocky
haha That's a pretty good list.

Robert Downey Jr. and Johnny Depp in one movie might be too much. Too much awesome.

sailorleo
lmao Robert Downy Jr...It's funny because it's true XP

Kazenji
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59039

Bwa Ha Ha
Totally a reference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.