Suzumiya Haruhi vs Izumi Konata

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Haruhi's God powers are turned off

The two who are heralded as the greatest of the eccentric, outgoing girls of Anime. Konata's a blue-haired, really short fairly average teenager and Haruhi's is a pretty crazy girl who just so happens to be God.

Round 1: Straight-up fist fight
Round 2: Gladiatorial fight. Haruhi has a trident and net and Konata has a short sword and shield. They fight naked so no armour allowed. They're also greased up for personal reasons shifty
Round 3: Catfight (insults and wit)
Round 4: Personality fight.
Final Round: Tic Tac Tow.

Kirikaze Fuuma
...Both can't fight. But Haruhi is a wilder girl. -__-;

Can't decide who is the winner. But if Haruhi lost, the world will be destroyed...

Eman5805
Haruhi joined and was good at every single extra curricular activity right? Wouldn't a school in Japan have a judo club?

Meh, just speculation anyway...

I'll give it to Haruhi anyway.

Endless Mike
They both are horribly mangled and killed by a stampede of Wooly Mammoths.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Endless Mike
They both are horribly mangled and killed by a stampede of Wooly Mammoths. Can we add anally raped somewhere in there for the purposes of helping me self-gratificate?

Nephthys
Yes. no expression

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Can we add anally raped somewhere in there for the purposes of helping me self-gratificate?

Only if Chris Hansen shows up at your house afterwards

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Only if Chris Hansen shows up at your house afterwards Add in a donkey and it's a deal.

StyleTime
Round 1: Well uh....being athletic goes a pretty long way in a fight between two unskilled people who'd just be flailing around and clumsily trying to tackle each other. Also, it was mentioned but Haruhi may have trained judo or karate since many schools do have clubs for those styles. She did do that drop kick on the computer club president too. I'd have to give Haruhi the nod here.

Round 2: Same as round 1, plus Haruhi has a range advantage and a ****ing net.

Round 3: Neither seems particularly gifted at trash talk, so draw.

Round 4: Konata would probably be cooler to chill out with. She wins.

Final Round: Konata wins. Why? Just to tie it up.

Nephthys
Yah!!! Someone took it seriously!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.