Sinestro and Cyborg Supes vs Slver Surfer and Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Cyborg gets his rings and SS is upgraded.
Go...

Harbinger
Good match, IMO.

Team 1, 6/10.

Slaanesh
team 2 10/10

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

nimbus006
Sinestro and CS take small majority.

tkitna
Team 2

Enyalus
Team Two wins only if they can manipulate/drain Team One's rings. Which I believe they can.

Otherwise, Team One stomps.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two wins only if they can manipulate/drain Team One's rings. Which I believe they can.

I'm curious, what leads you to believe that they can drain the energy from their rings?

Rings which derive their power from a source that neither Surfer or Stardust could possibly be familiar with.

Enyalus
Originally posted by nimbus006
I'm curious, what leads you to believe that they can drain the energy from their rings?
The Power Cosmic allows for manipulation of any kind of energy.

And GL constructs have been alter/manipulated before. Numerous times.

nimbus006

Are you assuming this, or has it been stated on panel that Surfer or Stardust specifically, can manipulate every single energy frequency in the omni-verse?

guy222
Surfer/Stardust FTW

xJLxKing
Team 1 8/10

leonheartmm
sinestro is a wild card currently and cyborg supes is inconsistant, having said that, i think team two wins more.

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1 8/10

You give 2 out of ten to the heralds?
Why such generosity?
rolling on floor laughing

vlaaad12345
If a guardian couldn't really harm Cyborg supes why would stardust or surfer be able to do all that much damage.

leonheartmm
^but cyborg supes varies too much.

OneDumbG0
I'm leaning towards stalemate at this point. Its the synergies between the respective team members that make this fight interesting. I'm waiting to hear more from other people.

TricksterPriest

And GL constructs have been alter/manipulated before. Numerous times.

You're forgetting that GL energy has been retconned a few times. AND THAT IT'S DEPENDANT ON WILL. There are also plenty of showings of GLs overcoming forces draining them or trying to manipulate their energies by sheer will.

Once again, the problem is they have nothing that can kill Henshaw. And we know Sinestro is as good as Hal.

Warlord
GL energy is fueled by willpower but the outcome is just plasma energy

id369
Originally posted by leonheartmm
sinestro is a wild card currently and cyborg supes is inconsistant, having said that, i think team two wins more.

Shaka of Virgo destroys any of those 4 angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.