MJJ vs HP/DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
we all know what happened to MJJ..he got beat by his own plot device, his plot device was inmune to reality warping, and he took him to a place where there was no reality to warp so he won...now lets match this mad man with another big plot device call DOOMSDAY in his Hunter Prey mode wich was evolving on the fly...

the fight takes place in earth and MJJ is awere of his speed thats all...who wins??.......can HP DD evolve a inmunity to reality warping?

Lord Feron
Um... spiteacular death for DD.

nicamarvin
I know he will probably die, MJJ will turn his guts from the inside out, but once he comes back?will he be inmune to Reality Warping?

Harbinger
MJJ. With ease.

Survivor19
Jaspers turns DD into a nut, and cracks him with a hammer. The end.

The Pict
HP DD couldn't really be beaten so he had to be removed from existence, which MJJ will most likely figure out. MJJ ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I know he will probably die, MJJ will turn his guts from the inside out, but once he comes back?will he be inmune to Reality Warping? Well, H/P DD became immune to temporal attacks the second time around, so I guess it's possible. However, if MJJ vaporizes DD before such an immunity can come into fruition, it's game over. Permanently.

Originally posted by The Pict
HP DD couldn't really be beaten so he had to be removed from existence, which MJJ will most likely figure out. MJJ ftw. I don't see MJJ doing that, because, well, he never did.

The Pict
Originally posted by Galan007

I don't see MJJ doing that, because, well, he never did.

It should be well within his power to do so. So if he doesn't beat DD by conventional means he could just erase him,don't see what the problem is srug

Galan007
It should be well within his power to do so. You're right, it should be. But since MJJ never really BFR'd an opponent, would such a method be in character for him? Not imo.

So if he doesn't beat DD by conventional means he could just erase him,don't see what the problem is srug As long as MJJ did so the first time around, there wouldn't be a problem. thumb up

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Well, H/P DD became immune to temporal attacks the second time around, so I guess it's possible. However, if MJJ vaporizes DD before such an immunity can come into fruition, it's game over. Permanently.
Without me going back to look at the issue, I'm not sure how you can say convincingly that H/P DD became immune to temporal attacks. no expression I mean, that's how he was defeated. And what I think you're referencing, when Waverider reaches inside DD and then gets feedback from him, he wasn't attempting to do anything temporal related. He was attempting to shut down a nervous system that according to Waverider's own words (via Superman's narration), he didn't even have in the first place.

Anyway, MJJ takes this easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
referencing, when Waverider reaches inside DD and then gets feedback from him, he wasn't attempting to do anything temporal related. He was attempting to shut down a nervous system that according to Waverider's own words (via Superman's narration), he didn't even have in the first place. I guess I should have explained what I was saying a little better. After WR penetrated Doomsday the second time (giggity,) the resulting feedback rendered WR unable to control his own energies (which are temporal based.) Same basic thing happened to Radiant/the Guardian. That part of the instance at hand is what I was referring to.

Not saying the same thing would happen to MJJ, just that it might eventually be possible.

Enyalus
Ah, okay. I gotcha now.

Still, MJJ FTW. stick out tongue (He's Marvel.)

Galan007
Plus he was written by Alan Moore, so you know he's going to pwn. yes

guy222
MJJ

illadelph12
MJJ wins pretty handedly.

nicamarvin
thank god.. eek! because if this guy could evolved beyond reality warping, whats next? LT?...the source?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.