Casshern vs. Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SmashBro
Casshern of the anime Neo-Human Casshern and Casshern Sins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG2W05xJ76o

vs.

Monkey D. Luffy of the anime/manga One Piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvMMA91BMXA

In a clash between the robot hunter and the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, who would emerge victorious?

Nephthys
Luffy, because the other guy looks plain gay. Plus he seems far faster than Casshern.

SmashBro
That's not what I call a good reason.

jaden101
If anime Casshern is as much of an ass kicker as movie Casshern then he takes it.

Bro SMASH
I do wish there was more of an explanation.

Ban Mido
It's been a while since I read up on Casshern, I actually used him in a small gauntlet against Luffy (along with Cyborg 009, and Karas) trying to gauge Luffys strength awhile back on here. Cassherns regeneration I could see posing a problem for Luffy (I mean he basicaly TRIED TO DIE in Casshern Sins, he wanted to die and he couldn't..If I recall correctly there were a few times he let people beat the holy hell out of him where he wanted to just die but his regen wouldn't allow it and since he's doesn't age he just kept living on.), the only problem like..we never really see Casshern challenged..I mean Dio did hold his own (I was secretly rooting for Dio...he was my favorite character besides Dune). Luffy is incredibly fast, but Casshern is no slouch I'd say Hypersonic+ when he snaps and goes all out. Although Luffy I would say definitely has a larger pool of attacks...I don't really know to be honest. I'll have to think about this more.

Ban Mido
Originally posted by Ban Mido
It's been a while since I read up on Casshern, I actually used him in a small gauntlet against Luffy (along with Cyborg 009, and Karas) trying to gauge Luffys strength awhile back on here. Cassherns regeneration I could see posing a problem for Luffy (I mean he basicaly TRIED TO DIE in Casshern Sins, he wanted to die and he couldn't..If I recall correctly there were a few times he let people beat the holy hell out of him where he wanted to just die but his regen wouldn't allow it and since he's doesn't age he just kept living on.), the only problem like..we never really see Casshern challenged..I mean Dio did hold his own (I was secretly rooting for Dio...he was my favorite character besides Dune). Luffy is incredibly fast, but Casshern is no slouch I'd say Hypersonic+ when he snaps and goes all out. Although Luffy I would say definitely has a larger pool of attacks...I don't really know to be honest. I'll have to think about this more. I'm not certain on who wins, so don't think I'm saying Casshern takes this but I AM saying he's no push over. In some debates I've seen he's been given wins over the Espada (Barragans powers would likely not have much of an effect, if any..on him) and been said to be able to solo the Narutoverse lol, and while I'm aware Bleach and Naruto rank lower than One Piece in power, it's still something to think about.

Bentley
Casshern wanted to die? Sounds like somebody who would be one-hit koed by Royal Haki 131

BlackXOriginal
Im a Casshern fan, but i hav to say Luffy is indeed faster. Casshern though, is strong, intelligent, and has more humanity than any human(even tho he is a humanoid). I'd say if anyone wins it's Casshern barely. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.