Annihilus/Ravenous vs Sinestro/Arkillo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
2 fights

1.Negative Zone

2.Anti Matter Universe

Sinestro and Arkillo get there rings,Annihilus gets the control rod and Ravenous gets his currs.

no bfr

Who wins?

Kris Blaze
Team 2, Ravenous is a weak link imo.

Enyalus
Annihilus solos in both scenarios.

At bare minimum, Team One takes all the battles.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Team 2, Ravenous is a weak link imo. Do you think he could beat Blastaar?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
Do you think he could beat Blastaar?

Oh yes.

Enyalus
Team 2, Ravenous is a weak link imo.
Why would Ravenous be the weak link when he's equal to Classic Surfer in power? Seems like Arkillo would be.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
Why would Ravenous be the weak link when he's equal to Classic Surfer in power? Seems like Arkillo would be.

Equal to classic surfer?

Once he gets the feats to warrant such a ridiculously high ranking, I'll retract my statement. Until then, he stands as a weak link.

Enyalus
Equal to classic surfer?

Once he gets the feats to warrant such a ridiculously high ranking, I'll retract my statement. Until then, he stands as a weak link.
They pretty much stated it during his first fight with the Surfer in Annihilation...

Kris Blaze
They pretty much stated it during his first fight with the Surfer in Annihilation...

no, no it's not.

It's stated that the opposing force is equal to the power cosmic, which I have yet to seen be backed up by any feats.

Enyalus
It's stated that the opposing force is equal to the power cosmic, which I have yet to seen be backed up by any feats.
You saw the fight. How'd it look?

Kris Blaze
You saw the fight. How'd it look?

It looked like Norrin was holding back and still won.

But to be fair, Ravenous and Arkillo probably are equal or so.

Survivor19
IIRC, Norrin was running from Ravenous the entire series, until Big G amped him.

Well, from the time Ronan smited him with T3H HAMMER Ravenous isn't so hot anymore...

AverageSavage
Originally posted by Survivor19
IIRC, Norrin was running from Ravenous the entire series, until Big G amped him.

Well, from the time Ronan smited him with T3H HAMMER Ravenous isn't so hot anymore...

He wouldn't say he was running away. He had other, more important shit to do than to han around with rave. And they only fought once before G amped him, and that fight ended with SS coming out on top. Norrin was holding back the entire fight, Ravenous even commented on it, and ravenous only got the upper-hand when Norrin was distracted by the currs attacking Gabriel. And Norrin easily blasted his way out of that situation.

Survivor19
The only shit he was doing was finding other heralds before Rave&Co massacred them.
After that, he sought out the G.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Survivor19
The only shit he was doing was finding other heralds before Rave&Co massacred them.
After that, he sought out the G.

Rave and Co, you mean Ravenous and the hundreds of other people with seekers? Hardly a statement about Ravenous' power level.

Try pulling some threads of Ranveous vs any of the other heralds.

Then see what turns up featwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.