X-Villains Vs Avenger Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Magneto
Stryfe
Exodus
Selene
Apocalypse
Nimrod
Mr. Sinister
Juggernaut
Sabastian Shaw
Shadow King

Vs

Dr. Doom
Graviton
Ultron
Absorbing Man
Enchantress
Count Nefaria
Proctor
Kang
Wrecker
Ronan
Pre-Retconned Beyonder (just kidding!!)

cloud102
A. Straight up fight.
B: Prep.

Nihilist
Team 1

Enyalus
PR Beyonder solos (just kidding!!)

I think Avengers villains take this more often than not. In both scenarios. But moreso in (B). They're more versatile as well as more intelligent.

And, nice avy.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
PR Beyonder solos (just kidding!!)

I think Avengers villains take this more often than not. In both scenarios. But moreso in (B). They're more versatile as well as more intelligent.

And, nice avy.

On the other hand you have 2 nearly unstoppable foes on team 1. Nimrod and Juggs.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
On the other hand you have 2 nearly unstoppable foes on team 1. Nimrod and Juggs.
I think several people could deal with them. Graviton and Neferia come to mind.

cloud102
I think several people could deal with them. Graviton and Neferia come to mind.

I think Gravy will be busy with Mags and I don't think Count can put Nimrod down for long.

Nihilist
Apoc could possibly take over possibly Ultron.

Survivor19
And he most definitely offs Enchantress.

guy222
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6148/img022b.th.jpg

Enyalus
^ Exodus' TK ownage of New Avalon.

guy222
good to see him

stormultt
Im gonna go ahead and say team 1, mostly because shadow king and mags..

Mshinu
Team 1. Scenario B is way more even tho.

psycho gundam
And, nice avy. i love gina carano

Rutog98
Originally posted by cloud102
A. Straight up fight.
B: Prep.

A) Team 2 is more powerful with energy wielders. Nobody on team one can hang with Graviton. However, Team one has the telepaths Selene, Sinister, Exodus, Stryfe and Shadow King. So team 1 is stronger mentally. I don't think team 2 has the willpower to stand up to the psis on team one nor does Team 2 have any real way of countering telepathy. In a str8 up fight with no prep, I think Team 1 takes it with telepathic assaults.

B) Team 2 wins this. Keyword: Dr. Doom. He's going to be able to come up with some telepathic stopping gizzmo. With that gone, its a toss-up as to which side will have the best tech. If they are technologically equal after prep and Team 1 loses the TP advantage, Team 2 takes it because of its raw power.

Rutog98
^ Exodus' TK ownage of New Avalon.

That's nothing compared to Graviton who was able to alter the shape of the entire planet's surface to look like him, IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.