Hey hows everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
Sorry I have not been here in awhile... I was a bit crazy all week... Busy with a project and research anyway I did have some problems on another site dealing with "vampires"... I am not going into that again. I think you guys took it more better then they did... I think one guy on here knows me from that forum or maybe more for I am not sure. But I think they will know who they have and what I am talking about. wink Anyway as things ended wierdly this past week... How was everyones holidays? Mine was ok... A bit boring but fun all the same. I hope everyone had a good one. smile

finti
it was nice

Ushgarak
Hello! (waves)

VampirePrincess
Hey *waves back*

*smiles*

Ushgarak
BIG smile...

mah
pretty standard holiday..
and hi!

VampirePrincess
Oh hey! *smiles*

Ushgarak
It is the smile-a-thon thread!

mah
i guess I'll do it too then! *smiles*

Tex
My holidays?
Hella boring!

Captain REX
*smiles* Boring Tex? What fun! *smiles*

Hey VP! *smiles*

VampirePrincess
*Smiles* *smiles* *smiles*

*Big Grin*

ok I am done... lol...

finti
oh brother.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
have i missed it?

finti
as with all

BackFire349
ive been better myself.

finti
we know

mechmoggy
Can't say my holidays were that great, Mrs.MM and I are thinking about maybe going away in the next couple of months on a late cancellation holiday.

Get away from these horrible winter blues, you know? Damn, its fecking cold here in Blighty. sad

Fitch
great vacation here smile.Skiing,partys....super.
oh sry to here that MM

mechmoggy
I want some sunshine, I want to eat vast amounts of nice food and (most importantly) I want to get drunk on cheap booze.

Mrs.MM is keeping her eye on the travel agents window for any last minute cancellations. Don't care too much where we go as long as I get all of the above.

Fitch
*Homer's voice:mmmmmmmmmmm...sunshine
....I sure won't mind that.

Gundark
Hello Vampire Princess !

Holidays were fine. Had a bit of snow on Christmas Eve, very pretty. New Years Eve was uneventful for the most part, had the traditional pork & sauerkraut on New Years Day.

Then the clone wars started.

finti
"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long
Anytime she goes away

Wonder this time where she's gone
Wonder if she's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime she goes away" - Bill Withers

mechmoggy
Sunshine, Lollypops, etc etc

We've had some snow tonight, Mrs.MM is so excited. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.