Wolverine vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
1st scenario: Wolverine doesn't have an Adamantium skeleton. And the general consensus is that Wolverine's healing factor is far better sans Adamantium. Cap doesn't have his shield but instead has a carbondanium katana.

2nd scenario: Wolverine has his Adamantium skeleton and Cap has the Muramasa blade.

3rd scenario: Wolverine has his Adamantium skeleton but can't use his claws. Cap has his shield.

Grinning Goku
Come on! No takers?!

Wei Phoenix
Rogers to my knowledge doesn't have much experience with blades. Does he get time to practice or does he just pick it up and start fighting in these scenarios?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Rogers to my knowledge doesn't have much experience with blades. Does he get time to practice or does he just pick it up and start fighting in these scenarios?

He gets to practice for three days if unfamiliar with sword fighting.

Wei Phoenix
With 3 days to practice I believe that Steve would definately win scenario 2.

Without his claws in the third one I'd say Steve has a better shot of winning too since he doesn't have to worry about any deadly blows.

I'm not too sure about scenario 1 though.

grimify
1) Loses
2) Wins
3) Could go either way

Darth Martin
1. Howlett
2. Rogers
3. Rogers

The Nuul
Doesnt say its Rogers, Bucky cant take on Logan.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Nuul

thumb up

Darth_noodle
1. Cap
2. Not sure...I remember Wolvie and Cap fought before and Cap had some sort of sword or blade and still lost.
3. Wolvie. Logan is better then Cap in all areas and about equal in skill (Arguably).

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Nuul

Doesn't say its Bucky, Rogers can take on Logan.

Grinning Goku
I meant this to be Steve.

Juk3n
Steve. > Canada.

stands to frikkin' reason!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juk3n
Steve. > Canada.

stands to frikkin' reason! thumb up

Nestical
Originally posted by Juk3n
Steve. > Canada.

stands to frikkin' reason!

lol qft damn america jr.

Battlehammer
Wolverine he has vastly and I mean vastly more knowledge of fighting against blades, with blades ect. then Capt has fighting with them. Giving capt the nod is just wrong he simply does not have the skill with the weapon that is needed to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.