Deadpool vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
building (200 stories)

prep 1 day

adam sabes

best possible dead pool

snoopdogg
Creed.

d3str0ya10
hmmm why creed?

Placidity
Nah, Deadpool uses optic blast ftw.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
hmmm why creed? Originally posted by Placidity

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine had DP dead to rights more than a few times in The Deep End. Not to mention that he actually wanted to be beaten and DP had prep.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Placidity

laughing out loud

Mindset
Best possible Deadpool is Thorpool.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/traitorgame/images/thumb/a/a2/Thorpool.JPG/200px-Thorpool.JPG

d3str0ya10
i read DP HF is far greater and he can heal limbs plus hes faster and has more accessories. plus i saw x men origins and dead pool blocked bullets with his sword. and he had the precision to chop a bullet straight in half and make it hit to other people.

snoopdogg
DP was recently shot in the heart and it slowed him down. Chopping his head off will work also.

d3str0ya10
but as i said DP is fast he really would get caught easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/traitorgame/images/thumb/a/a2/Thorpool.JPG/200px-Thorpool.JPG

Damn, forgot about it. Thorpool wins.

i read DP HF is far greater and he can heal limbs plus hes faster and has more accessories. plus i saw x men origins and dead pool blocked bullets with his sword. and he had the precision to chop a bullet straight in half and make it hit to other people.

Creed doesn't have to kill him, KO counts as a win. Sabes can heal limbs, too. DP faster? Debatable. More accessories? Of course, especially with prep.

Movies aren't canon to 616-Earth.

Anyway, Thorpool would be too much for Creed...

d3str0ya10
but im sure it relates closley not every movie isnt canon.

Mindset
Every movie isn't canon.

Survivor19
"Dead to rights" in the "Deep end"? Wase just wasn't fighting seriously. He wanted to go with his plan - throw him under the bus, blow up with the baby, drop a piano on him etc.

When Logan and Wade did it seriously, it ended like Mistique vs. Logan, in other words, DP won via faster HF.

Overall, DP can stalemate non-adamantium Sabes. He has a decent chance of KO as well.
With adamantium... sure he can pull a Wolvy and gut him, but Creed takes the majority.

Hell, what i'm talking about! Deadpool shoves his hand into Creed's throat. And wins!

5/5

Entity
Can't Wade heal from being goo?

Not to mention that he literally CAN'T DIE! Death won't allow it.
That said Deadpool with prep would just decapitate Victor. IMO

Kris Blaze

That was a movie, Einstein.

This here is a "Comic book versus forum"

Survivor19
I don't remember Deadpool ever blocking bullets with sword in comics.
The only one with such a feat I saw is T3H Gorgon.
Who will stomp these both, btw.

It doesn't matter that DP doesn't die. Inability to fight any more counts as loss. So there...

d3str0ya10
and he can keep fighting along as he's alive which is always taking place

jinzin
Originally posted by Survivor19
"Dead to rights" in the "Deep end"? Wase just wasn't fighting seriously. He wanted to go with his plan - throw him under the bus, blow up with the baby, drop a piano on him etc.

When Logan and Wade did it seriously, it ended like Mistique vs. Logan, in other words, DP won via faster HF. Uh... no.... DP "won" because Wolverine gave him every oppurtunity to mess him up. Logan had much more damage to heal and in more vital areas.

You can't deny that Logan repeatidly had DP at a disadvantage during that confrontation... as is usually the case.

Overall, DP can stalemate non-adamantium Sabes. He has a decent chance of KO as well. The question is for how long. We've already seen Wilson waste two entire clips of automatic ammo into Creed's head with ass all result and after that Wilson was on the defensive just trying to stay out of Creeds reach while taking potshots at him with his swords. The onl reason the fight ended though was due to Cable's interference and I doubt DP could avoid Sabretooth forever... since you know.. he's failed to do that before.
Hell, what i'm talking about! Deadpool shoves his hand into Creed's throat. And wins!

5/5 He was melting. confused
It's the only reason why that was an issue with Sabretooth and even then it was a momentary annoyance. Adamantium Sabes for the majority, already been proven twice.

d3str0ya10
check this out

http://www.thedeadpoolsite.com/deadpool_powers.aspx

no from looking at that i definatly say DP

CATMANEXE
whatevah!
Creed with the knock-out.
too strong, too fast, too durable.

d3str0ya10
IYO hehe

StiltmanFTW
well check this out its dead pools ability his healing factor WAY far exceeds creeds and wolverine at max and he can heal limbs.plus dont forget he has weapons.

http://www.thedeadpoolsite.com/deadpool_powers.aspx

Wolverine and Creed are able to regenerate severed limbs, too...

Kaos sebaceous
With one day prep im sure DP can find a way to K.O. sabes easy

d3str0ya10
most definatly.

Enyalus
Deadpool wins.

StiltmanFTW
most definatly.

definitely*

Like he did in The Deep End? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW Wade's very poor now, he can't afford to buy new weapons.

Kaos sebaceous
Like he did in The Deep End? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well the original post says best possible deadpool so i would assume that he would have all the weapons he wants. DP is no batman with prep time but i bet he could find somethin wierd to K.O. sabes

Enyalus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This isn't necessarily current Wade, though. And via the OP stipulation, I'd argue for it not being current.

And DP is absolutely brilliant with prep. Which is why I'd give him the win over Sabes. Not because of any physical attribute advantage, etc.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Enyalus
This isn't necessarily current Wade, though. And via the OP stipulation, I'd argue for it not being current.

And DP is absolutely brilliant with prep. Which is why I'd give him the win over Sabes. Not because of any physical attribute advantage, etc.

Word big grin ........if it wasnt for the prep time i think i would eventually give this to sabes.

StiltmanFTW
Oh, my bad. DP wins.

Originally posted by Mindset

Survivor19
Thorpool rocks. Sure he wins here.

geshien
Thorpool Stomps

OneDumbG0
^ Normal Deadpool with prep would take the majority too.

Enyalus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Normal Deadpool with prep would take the majority too.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Thumbsup.jpg

WO Polaski
what a disturbing picture

Enyalus
Originally posted by WO Polaski
what a disturbing picture
If by 'disturbing' you mean 'the most amazing picture I've ever seen,' then you would be correct.

OneDumbG0
"By the curly hairs of Zeus! Such enthusiastic confirmation can only lead the inimitable Wade Wilson to reciprocate and-

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Deadpool02.jpg

geshien
http://www.jossip.com/wp/docs/2007/06/borat-thumbsup.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.