Defeat Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Wolverine and Sabretooth have failed to take Deadpool down.

You are William Stryker and you have to assemble a new team of four to take down Deadpool. Can it be done?

- Max 4 team members
- No High Heralds (e.g Superman, Hancock, Dark Phoenix, even Xavier etc.)
- No Wolverine or Lady Deathstrike or Characters with Lightsabers.

KingD19
Colossus(Heavy Hitter)
Nightcrawler(Confusion)
Iceman(Special Tactics)
Juggernaut(Heavy Hitter)

Colossus and Juggernaut hammer him so hard he can't think straight.

Iceman freezes him solid, he gets broken, and Kurt ports the pieces away from each other.

BTW, I think the only Adamantium he had was his blades.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus(Heavy Hitter)
Nightcrawler(Confusion)
Iceman(Special Tactics)
Juggernaut(Heavy Hitter)

BTW, I think the only Adamantium he had was his blades.

Yea I think so too.

But this team won't be able to tag him. He would port to each dude and slice his/her head off. Then it would be down to NC vs DP, and NC would eventually lose cause DP has the healing factor.

Maybe Juggs can resist the blades, not sure.

KingD19
Kurt was shown to be a better porter/fighter.

Logan's blades went through Cain's arm, but it didn't hurt him, and as soon as his claws left, there were no wounds. I'm not sure he could be decapitated.

Movie Colossus never went up against Adamantium, but both 616 and Ultimate have withstood it with no discomfort.

Iceman can freeze him near instantly, and that wall he put up in the mansion was pretty thick, and he made it quickly.

I think their combined abilities put him down, and Kurt can port off body parts, never did it in the movies, but AoA has done it before.

Robtard
Spider-man
The Thing
Dr. Doom
The mutant kid with the counter-mutant powers from X3

if that kid isn't allowed, then substitute Blade, Nightcrawler, Sandman or the T1000.

KingD19
^Good picks.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
Spider-man
The Thing
Dr. Doom
The mutant kid with the counter-mutant powers from X3

if that kid isn't allowed, then substitute Blade, Nightcrawler, Sandman or the T1000.

Leech is his name. And its a good idea. Just hope he doesn't randomly decide to use his optic blast on him first.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Placidity
Yea I think so too.

But this team won't be able to tag him. He would port to each dude and slice his/her head off. Then it would be down to NC vs DP, and NC would eventually lose cause DP has the healing factor.

Maybe Juggs can resist the blades, not sure.

Adamantium can't hurt movie Juggernaut. It was shown in an extended scene of the house fight. Wolverine pierced his arm and Cain just laughed and hit him

Juggernaut
Magneto
The Octopus
Sandman

KingD19
If Leech is near him, then won't his blades being out cause him to rapidly bleed to death? I want to put Leech on my team, substitute him in for Freezer Burn.

Robtard
Leech is his name. And its a good idea. Just hope he doesn't randomly decide to use his optic blast on him first.

Of those four guys, doubt he'd target the kid who looks like a cancer patient. Probably target Doom, as he'd attack first with his electrical attack, or Spider-man, who'd quickly be closing the distance or webbing him.

Thing could also act as a barrier until the kid gets in range. Which would be the likely scenario, Doom and SM keeping him busy/surviving while Thing comes in with Leech.

Placidity
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Adamantium can't hurt movie Juggernaut. It was shown in an extended scene of the house fight. Wolverine pierced his arm and Cain just laughed and hit him

Yea, but that was a deleted scene because the writers/directors knew it was BS.

And if we actually took that as evidence, it would actually work AGAINST Juggs, since it means DP would be able to slice his head off.

KingD19
They also had a deleted scene of Bobby freezing this mutant named Phat, and Colossus shattering him.

And like I said, the adamantium went through his arm, but when he knocked the claws out, there was no wound. The adamantium probably couldn't cut clean through. And besides, he would just knock the hell out of deadpool when he got close.

I say Kurt ports Leech right in front of DP, then Colossus and Juggs punch him to death.

Robtard
If Leech is near him, then won't his blades being out cause him to rapidly bleed to death? I want to put Leech on my team, substitute him in for Freezer Burn.

Not that much bleeding, but he wouldn't have any powers, just be an in-shape human with blades in his arm causing him pain. Pretty much over from there.

Wei Phoenix

And if we actually took that as evidence, it would actually work AGAINST Juggs, since it means DP would be able to slice his head off.

You think comic wolerine is able to cut Juggernaut? How would it be PIS? If you don't count the scene then you can't say that adamantium can cut Cain then.

ThunderGodEneru

And if we actually took that as evidence, it would actually work AGAINST Juggs, since it means DP would be able to slice his head off. Wrong, in the actual movie, not deleted scenes, he took Wolverine's claws to the face.

Anyway, listing Sandman is lame, he would solo.

KingD19
Yeah, if that scene is denied, then all we have is Logan getting his ass handed to him for a few minutes by Cain.

Robtard
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Wrong, in the actual movie, not deleted scenes, he took Wolverine's claws to the face.

Anyway, listing Sandman is lame, he would solo.

Na, he's just there to take hits away from the others and cause damage, as he has no real way of bringing DP down. He fills DP's lungs with sand, DP teleports and doesn't bring the sand along. He couldn't likely solo.

Placidity
You think comic wolerine is able to cut Juggernaut?

Of course not.

If you don't count the scene then you can't say that adamantium can cut Cain then.

Exactly what I was saying.

I don't know if Adamantium can cut Juggy or not. In comics, he is powered by magic and is unstoppable AND invulnerable.

In the movie, his mutant power is stated to be unstoppable once gaining momentum. I dunno whether to assume he is invulnerable or just a tough guy.

Placidity
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Wrong, in the actual movie, not deleted scenes, he took Wolverine's claws to the face.

No, not wrong. We were talking about the deleted scene in which Wolverine stabs through Juggernaut's arm and he is still grinning.

Placidity

I say Kurt ports Leech right in front of DP, then Colossus and Juggs punch him to death.

He can't. Leech can't selectively deny mutants of their powers. It happens automatically when they get in range. So Kurt wouldn't be able to port at all when close to him.

In fact Leech should approah solo from another side away from his team mates. Once DP's powers are disabled, someone with range is needed to take him out.

Rogue Jedi
Akasha, Neo, Hulk, Wesley Gibson.

Rogue Jedi
Akasha, Agent Smith, Colossus, Rogue.

MightyEInherjar
Magneto.

Robtard
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Magneto.

He's probably in the 'not allowed' category. Even then, not sure DP has adamantium throughout his body and his teleportation would counter Magneto's 'grabs'. Mix in the optic blast, Magneto will have a lot to deal with.

Comic-Magneto, sure, but the old gay thespian will have a very hard time.

Rogue Jedi
Hell, I think Nightcrawler, Griffin and Rogue could defeat Deadpool. NC engages DP in h2h, jumping around like a maniac, while Griffin jumps Rouge at DP, lets her touch him, draining his powers. But DP can TP to.

Is Spider Man one of the upper echelon guys that cannot be used here?

steverules_2
The REAL deadpool can beat him...but since it's movie characters superman, can just hurl him into the sun

Rogue Jedi
I said Spiderman.

Robtard
The Mask could solo (if he's allowed)

Darth Martin
I'm just gonna go with Metas, no overly powerfuls like Neo. Also take into consideration that Weapon XI only used his oiptic beams when his opponent was far away. He never it cheaply while going H2H.

Blade- Proffesional hunter and extremely skilled. He's the field leader. Fast enough unlike Wolverine/Creed to keep up with Weapon XI(let's face it calling this thing Deadpool is a disgrace). This is all assuming Stryker gives him an adamantium sword and maybe a few bullets. If so Blade is more than capable of employing a severe decapitation. His huge arsenal does help alot aswell.

Wolf- Being a Warrior class Yautja Wolf has master hunting disciplines mastered. Not to mention centuries of experience. Adamantium won't do shit against his weapons. He also like Blade and Spider-Man have long-range attacks.

Spider-Man- Parker's agility and speed should be a problem. Not to mention Weapon XI has to be on the ground wherever he teleports. So his webbing will be a big factor. He's also pretty much a minor brick. Definately stronger than Logan, Creed, and Weapon XI put together multiple times. But his main go is his spider sense. It won't allow Weapon XI to sneak up on him or blast him.

Victor Creed- Now I know he doesn't possess Adamantium but his healing, skills, ferocity, and superhuman senses are too good to pass up. His real calling card here are his senses. They will allow the squad to track Weapon XI all over the place. Not to mention he's fought him before. Sure with Logan. But these three are far superior to Logan IMO. They bring too much diversity while Logan was all cut and slash. Logan really wasn't that skilled. Whereas Spider-Man speed way over compensates. And Blade and Wolf are just beasts in combat.

six6six
Does Chuck Norris count?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
The Mask could solo (if he's allowed) I would think he's one of those guys who cannot be allowed.

Gotta have a teleporter here, ideally NC. Someone who can keep DP busy while the others engage him in a near futile attempt to kill him.

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Also take into consideration that Weapon XI only used his oiptic beams when his opponent was far away. He never it cheaply while going H2H.

Except, of course, when he was standing right over Sabretooth and blasting him into the concrete cooling tower right before Wolverine took his head off.

Mr. Rhythmic
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Leech
Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.