Current Sentry vs the Dark Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
From next issue and possible hints of this fight, so get your bets in.

Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn)
Ms. Marvel (Moonstone)
Hawkeye (Bullseye)
Wolverine (Daken)
Spider-Man (Venom)
Captain Marvel (Noh-Varr)
Ares

Who wins?

Warlord
Sentry

Newjak
Ares stomps

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Newjak
Ares stomps

You think so? erm

I think Ares is a bit too one-dimensional to pose a threat to the Sentry and he's not as strong as Hercules either.

Maybe Iron Patriot has something to keep him under control?

Regardless I don't think they'll fight in the next issue. I think issue 6 is the return of Carnage though.

Badabing
Even if Sentry can win, he'll lose. The Herc/Sentry fight for example. How much more can Marvel do to degrade the Sentry? erm

Slaanesh
if Sentry is serious..he kill them all..

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
Even if Sentry can win, he'll lose. The Herc/Sentry fight for example. How much more can Marvel do to degrade the Sentry? erm That fight just proved that Herc is no joke big grin

Warlord
After DA 4 I believe Bendis is going to write Sentry the way he is supposed to be

iceman24567
Bullseye solo's

Enyalus
Sentry rips their heads off.

Philosophía
Sentry.

guy222
thumb up

tkitna
Sentry would kill all of them, but Norman probably has something in place to prevent that.

The Pict
Sentry has the power to defeat them all, as long as he doesn't start flipping out at himself.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Pict
Sentry has the power to defeat them all, as long as he doesn't start flipping out at himself. the decapa-blitz would work on everyone but ares and daken, whom sentry should beat if he does as you said.

daken would just get tossed into the sun.

Survivor19
Daken'll get decapitated as well.
Since his sceleton is bone.
And there's no indication he'll survive decapitation. Deadpool, he is not.

The Pict
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the decapa-blitz would work on everyone but ares and daken, whom sentry should beat if he does as you said.

daken would just get tossed into the sun.

Daken would get decapitated as well surely? He doesn't have adamantium as far as I heard.

Badabing
Originally posted by Newjak
That fight just proved that Herc is no joke big grin Yeah, but a kick to the nuts? shocklaugh

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Pict
Daken would get decapitated as well surely? He doesn't have adamantium as far as I heard. oh right

Enyalus
I hope Daken gets the Muramasa Blade metal grafted to his skeleton next issue. Probably won't happen though. sad

I like the character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Even if Sentry can win, he'll lose. The Herc/Sentry fight for example. How much more can Marvel do to degrade the Sentry? erm He wasn't going all out. From what I hear Sentry had an unbelievable feat.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,200201.0.html

Sentry at his best is a beast, but while holding back at times can be shown up by the likes of Herc. He is up and down. The writers don't know how to write him for the most part.

CATMANEXE
Sentry got mad skills. what he lacks though are fighting skills. He just got easily taken by Herc. Moonstone and Ares are monsters of power as well. when Karla only had one stone vs the two she now has, the very first moment she got it, she was taken Hulks punches point blank.
she also phases among fifty other things. and shes the master of screwing with heads. do i even need to start getting into the rest, because they are here? didnt think so.

DA ftw.

tkitna
Eh, i'm not seeing much trouble here. Daken, Bullseye, and Venom might as well run away as they have nothing here. Moonstone can phase so that might save her. Ares knows deep down that he's outclassed (kind of like when he was swinging his axe and Sentry caught his hand like it was nothing), Norman has aces up his sleeve, but I think they're overdoing it with him. Doom he's not.

Now Noh-Varr might be a problem. For awhile anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.