Wolverine/ Snake Eyes (G.I Joe) vs. Jason Voorhees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
Jason is on his own, and against X-Men's Wolverine and a powerful ninja assassin Snake Eyes.

Placidity
Um dunno much about Snakes Eyes. If its from the 2009 G.I Joe movie, its not out yet...

But that shouldn't change anything.

Wolverine decapitates Jason.

Impediment
G.I. Joe hasn't been released, yet, in theaters.

Placidity is correct: Wolvie decaps Jason.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
G.I. Joe hasn't been released, yet, in theaters.

Placidity is correct: Wolvie decaps Jason.

QFT

Nemesis X
Regular Jason? Yeah, he's screwed.

KingD19
Yeah, Logan=decapitation

And if Snake Eyes gets one of those enhancement suits, then he can decapitate jason too.

Darth Martin
Logan solos. He has no skill, but Jason doesn't either.

Robtard
He has skills:

X-Men: Fight w/ Sabretooh
X-Man 2: Fight w/ Stryker's team
Origins: The helicopter scene

He may not be Blade or the Punisher, but he isn't just a wild brute.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
He has skills:

X-Men: Fight w/ Sabretooh
X-Man 2: Fight w/ Stryker's team
Origins: The helicopter scene

He may not be Blade or the Punisher, but he isn't just a wild brute. That's exactly what I see him as.

I'm saying he has no martial arts skills. Even Creed in the new film showed some impressive manuevers. And I wouldn't say Punisher(Jane) is a skilled MA either. Can't comment on War Zone(still havenn't seen it). But Blade is a beast as far as skill goes. I see Wolverine as John McClane with claws(strictly fight level, not persona).

KingD19
Punisher had no skills either, he was more animalistic than any other Sabertooth seen. And if you're saying Sabes had skills, then you're saying Logan had skills, considering Logan beat him every time they fought after the 1st time.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
That's exactly what I see him as.

I'm saying he has no martial arts skills. Even Creed in the new film showed some impressive manuevers. And I wouldn't say Punisher(Jane) is a skilled MA either. Can't comment on War Zone(still havenn't seen it). But Blade is a beast as far as skill goes. I see Wolverine as John McClane with claws(strictly fight level, not persona).

Punching (boxing) is a martial art, just an FYI.

celestialdemon
Wolverine destroys Jason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.