Prime vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ares834
Prime vs King Thor. Who wins?

xJLxKing
Prime as in Superman Prime. I think it was done before.

Harbinger
Thor, but yes, I think this has been done before.

Doom and Gloom
Been done, Thor still wins

ares834
Yeah, Prime as in Superman prime. I honestly think it would be fairly close with Prime winning 6/10 times.

Philosophía
Prime.

guy222
KT

Galan007

Philosophía
My bad. I also remembered Superboy putting up a fight against Prime. He'd obviously be unable to do that against KT. So Thor one-shots him with teh magics or physicall force, which have been very effective in the past.

Mindset
If Prime had been assaulted by more than just a magic blast and a puch from BA I'd agree.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
If Prime had been assaulted by more than just a magic blast and a puch from BA I'd agree.
Kinetex or whatever her name is.

Kris Blaze

And if BA had been on par with KT...

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Kinetex or whatever her name is. ?

iceman24567
Kinetex said she pwned the Mordru of her universe but she's still a dead featless broad.

Mindset
lol

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kinetex said she pwned the Mordru of her universe b\
good enough!

Enyalus
KT, 6/10.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
KT, 6/10. I don't see how he loses one single matchup.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see how he loses one single matchup.
I don't see how you live without getting hit with a car.

quanchi112
I don't see how you live without getting hit with a car. 30 years and still going strong. Don't hate me because I'm great, brah!

Enyalus
I don't see how he loses one single matchup.
I think I'd give the durability edge to Prime, but I'm not sure. Speed, too. And, even though you might not agree, I'd give him the small edge in strength.

That being said, KT has higher striking power as well as a massively higher energy output. KT definitely takes a majority, but I don't think its a sweep at all.

quanchi112
I think I'd give the durability edge to Prime, but I'm not sure. Speed, too. And, even though you might not agree, I'd give him the small edge in strength.

That being said, KT has higher striking power as well as a massively higher energy output. KT definitely takes a majority, but I don't think its a sweep at all. He is definitely faster than King Thor. Since when does he use his speed to defeat a slower character? He uses it to escape the flashes and get the hell away from them. KT is much more powerful and blasts him into submission or hammers him into submission ten out of ten.

Prime cannot compete with a guy who took the destroyers blasts that incinerated Loki. Prime loses his head. Literally.

Enyalus
laughing out loud Maybe.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Maybe. Just agree, so I can stop responding and I can continue to harass other posters who disagree with me in other threads.

stick out tongue

Enyalus
Just agree, so I can stop responding and I can continue to harass other posters who disagree with me in other threads.

Okay. If they fight in character and both at their unamped peaks, King Thor takes him 10/10.

Can't really argue.

quanchi112
Okay. If they fight in character and both at their unamped peaks, King Thor takes him 10/10.

Can't really argue. smile

Slaanesh
Prime take this..like he always does..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime take this..like he always does.. How?

Nihilist
Prime.

iceman24567
Prime

quanchi112
Prime He isn't powerful enough to do so.

ares834
He isn't powerful enough to do so.
He can shatter reality I could easily see him able to so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
He can shatter reality I could easily see him able to so. He hasn't even shattered Ion/Yat or Superboy to date. I think you are overrating him a tad bit.

King Thor decapitates him.

Nihilist
He hasn't even shattered Ion/Yat or Superboy to date. I think you are overrating him a tad bit.

King Thor decapitates him. Prime would catch his hammer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Prime would catch his hammer. Not a chance.

Nihilist
Not a chance. easy

Supes caught thors hammer with ease and prime is>>>>>superman as is king thor to>>>>>thor.

Mindset
lol

quanchi112
easy

Supes caught thors hammer with ease and prime is>>>>>superman as is king thor to>>>>>thor. Supes blocked a hammer strike from classic Thor. Supes never caught a hammer launch. There is a big difference in a strike as opposed to a launch. King Thor was a LOT more powerful. King Thor's hammer launch made it through Photon's shields easily.

Prime is above top tier, but King Thor is well above top tier. Wrecking the destroyer means Prime is screwed.

Nihilist
Supes blocked a hammer strike from classic Thor. Supes never caught a hammer launch. There is a big difference in a strike as opposed to a launch. King Thor was a LOT more powerful. King Thor's hammer launch made it through Photon's shields easily.

Prime is above top tier, but King Thor is well above top tier. Wrecking the destroyer means Prime is screwed. Nah your wrong.

quanchi112
Nah your wrong. King Thor beheaded the destroyer. When has anyone caught a launched hammer strike anyways?

Keep it up and I'll sign onto msn. You aren't safe.

Nihilist
King Thor beheaded the destroyer. When has anyone caught a launched hammer strike anyways?

Keep it up and I'll sign onto msn. You aren't safe. Beheaded the destroyer??irrc he launched the hammer through the visor crushing Desaks skull in the armour.

quanchi112
Beheaded the destroyer??irrc he launched the hammer through the visor crushing Desaks skull in the armour. Take a look.

Where is the head of the destroyer?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Page_016-1.jpg

Kris Blaze
Beheaded the destroyer??irrc he launched the hammer through the visor crushing Desaks skull in the armour.

Crushing skull or beheading, dead is dead.

Nihilist
Take a look.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Page_016-1.jpg The only reason the hammer hit the destroyer is because the visor is open using his beam, i dont think Prime will just stand there and let it hit him..do you?

Kris Blaze
The only reason the hammer hit the destroyer is because the visor is open using his beam, i dont think Prime will just stand there and let it hit him..do you?

Prime isn't exactly known for dodging, is he?

He might have the speed, but he's not nearly as apt as dodging, blocking and parrying as Superman is. In fact, in legion of superheroes, or SC for that matter, he's taking hits from everybody.

quanchi112
The only reason the hammer hit the destroyer is because the visor is open using his beam, i dont think Prime will just stand there and let it hit him..do you? It went right through it. It destroyed the armor like it was nothing. You said he could catch it. Are you now agreeing with me that he couldn't?

Prime could avoid a hammer throw or two, but at the end of the day Thor is more powerful anyways.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Prime isn't exactly known for dodging, is he?

He might have the speed, but he's not nearly as apt as dodging, blocking and parrying as Superman is. In fact, in legion of superheroes, or SC for that matter, he's taking hits from everybody. He isnt just gonna let the hammer hit him is he, even if he lets it hit him he's shown to have great durability not to imo get his head knocked off.

Like you said in LOG or SC he taking hits from everybody(multiple people at once or straight after each other), here he's just 1 on 1 .

quanchi112
He isnt just gonna let the hammer hit him is he, even if he lets it hit him he's shown to have great durability not to imo get his head knocked off.

Like you said in LOG or SC he taking hits from everybody(multiple people at once or straight after each other), here he's just 1 on 1 . Prime doesn't have greater durability than the destroyer.

Nihilist
Prime doesn't have greater durability than the destroyer. The destroyer was only vulnerable because the visor was open,ie the occupent of the armour's head was exposed.

What other damage has the hammer done to the outside of the armour.

kevdude
Take a look.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Page_016-1.jpg

Nice scan Quan smile

quanchi112
The destroyer was only vulnerable because the visor was open,ie the occupent of the armour was exposed.

What other damage has the hammer done to the outside of the armour. The hammer was launched at his head and everything underneath the head was also destroyed. The hammer was fine afterwards.

If Thor had thrown the hammer prior to with no effect then you'd have something.

The Destroyer armor couldn't really phase King Thor and when he was worthy enough for the hammer again it was lights out.

Prime is screwed here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Nice scan Quan smile I absolutely loved King Thor.

Kris Blaze
He isnt just gonna let the hammer hit him is he, even if he lets it hit him he's shown to have great durability not to imo get his head knocked off.

Like you said in LOG or SC he taking hits from everybody(multiple people at once or straight after each other), here he's just 1 on 1 .

Greater durability than both Desak and the destroyer? I'd like to see those feats.

Nihilist
Greater durability than both Desak and the destroyer? I'd like to see those feats. Surviving Monarchs blast for starters.

Naija boy
KT

Kris Blaze
Surviving Monarchs blast for starters.

You mean, being saved by the Time Trapper?

Even so, a monitor survived it. And those Monitors were getting their asses handed to them by Batman, etc.

Enyalus
Isn't Thor's hammer throw 3x lightspeed?

vlaaad12345
There is 0 evidence that the trapper pulled prime out before the blast hit him and what does it matter if a monitors shield protected him from the blast it was outright said and confirmed the blast destroyed that universe.

Mindset
A DC universe, which is the size of a Marvel galaxy.

Galan007
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
There is 0 evidence that the trapper pulled prime out before the blast hit him and what does it matter if a monitors shield protected him from the blast it was outright said and confirmed the blast destroyed that universe. The point is just because a Monitor or Prime survived the blast that he can be defeated by far less.

xJLxKing
You mean, being saved by the Time Trapper?

Even so, a monitor survived it. And those Monitors were getting their asses handed to them by Batman, etc.
The monitors power in countdown were all over the place.
Who saved Prime, pleas enlighten me!

quanchi112
The monitors power in countdown were all over the place.
Who saved Prime, pleas enlighten me! As a whole they were losing to the top tiers that Monarch owned at once with a lot more help.

xJLxKing
As a whole they were losing to the top tiers that Monarch owned at once with a lot more help.
Again there power would fluctuate. One point they have the power to view the entire universe, then they can't see where ray is. Then they can't even defeat a bunch of heroes. In other instances, they scared Kyle(or Ion).

In addition, in COIE that ONE monitor was quite powerful, and finally one had the power to tank a universal hit.

ThunderGodEneru
Are people really trying to discredit Monarch's universal explosion on the basis that a Monitor survived it so it clearly was not powerful?

OneDumbG0
Isn't Thor's hammer throw 3x lightspeed? That's Thor's travelling speed.

Someone correct me if my math is wrong, but if you travel one light year in 1 minute, you are travelling over 500,000x light speed. If you travel 1 light year in 30 seconds, you are travelling at over 1,000,000x light speed.

Thor threw Mjolnir to the edge of the galaxy and it came back in a little over 60 seconds. Which means a little over 30 seconds to the edge and a little over 30 seconds back.

Although the reported numbers vary, it's been estimated that the Earth is halfway between the center and edge of the Milky Way galaxy. The Milky Way galaxy is 100,000 light years across. If we're halfway between the center and the edge, we're 25,000 light years from the nearest edge and 75,000 light years from the farthest edge.

Assuming Thor threw it to the closest edge 25,000 light years away and it reached that edge in 30 seconds, Mjolnir was travelling at a speed of 25,000,000,000x that of light speed.

Again, someone confirm my math, but that's what it came out for me.

EDIT: Revised my math.

quanchi112
Again there power would fluctuate. One point they have the power to view the entire universe, then they can't see where ray is. Then they can't even defeat a bunch of heroes. In other instances, they scared Kyle(or Ion).

In addition, in COIE that ONE monitor was quite powerful, and finally one had the power to tank a universal hit. What proof do you have that their power fluctuates?

The point is whether it does or doesn't they were still losing to an army of top tiers. That's just plain sad.

That one Monitor has nothing to do with these Monitors. Context, mate.

xJLxKing
What proof do you have that their power fluctuates?

The point is whether it does or doesn't they were still losing to an army of top tiers. That's just plain sad.

That one Monitor has nothing to do with these Monitors. Context, mate. You ask for why I think their power fluctuate? I already said it. Do you not read?

Mindset
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Are people really trying to discredit Monarch's universal explosion on the basis that a Monitor survived it so it clearly was not powerful?
A DC universe, which is the size of a Marvel galaxy.

quanchi112
You ask for why I think their power fluctuate? I already said it. Do you not read? The Monitors from countdown were able to be taken down by top tiers. They are nowhere near skyfather level. Period.

xJLxKing
The Monitors from countdown were able to be taken down by top tiers. They are nowhere near skyfather level. Period.
Oh, god! You don't read do you? You should really read before you make assume that I even said they are near skyfather level. Please go and find the post where I said I did! Don't act like an idiot, or you will be treated as one.

Mindset
Monitors are skyfather level

Warlord
let's summarize:
King Thor vs Prime = Thor 6/10
King Thor vs Guardian Amped Prime = Prime 6-7/10
Rune Thor vs Prime = 8-9/10
Rune Thor vs Guardian Amped Prime = tHOR 6/10

IMO

Slaanesh
no version of Thor can beat Prime..

Warlord
Aparrently many people believe otherwise

Slaanesh
well..that just mean many people are wrong..

Warlord
or it could mean otherwise.... confused

Slaanesh
nah..i won't put my bet on that..

Rage.Of.Olympus
no version of Thor can beat Prime..

laughing

Seriously though. Thor wins.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing

Seriously though. Thor wins.

pft..not gonna happen..

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's what you think.

Slaanesh
and now i want u to think the same uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, I won't. uhuh

quanchi112
Oh, god! You don't read do you? You should really read before you make assume that I even said they are near skyfather level. Please go and find the post where I said I did! Don't act like an idiot, or you will be treated as one. Yeah, they aren't so a skyfather should have no problem surviving this blast.

You shouldn't talk down to your superior.

quanchi112
no version of Thor can beat Prime.. Why?

Slaanesh
Why?

cuz Prime is better than any version of Thor..unless Thor BFR or exploit his weakness..i don't see Thor beating Prime..

Rage.Of.Olympus
cuz Prime is better than any version of Thor..unless Thor BFR or exploit his weakness..i don't see Thor beating Prime..

ban

Slaanesh
ban

what??is there something wrong with what i said no expression

quanchi112
cuz Prime is better than any version of Thor..unless Thor BFR or exploit his weakness..i don't see Thor beating Prime.. This is a prime example of how not to debate. How is he better?

iceman24567
This is a prime example of how not to debate. How is he better? As if your way of debating is any better laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
what??is there something wrong with what i said no expression

facepalm

Slaanesh
This is a prime example of how not to debate. How is he better?

why don't u tell me how Thor is better instead..

quanchi112
why don't u tell me how Thor is better instead.. He is more powerful for one. He is powerful enough to wreck the destroyer. That alone says that Prime is screwed.

iceman24567
why don't u tell me how Thor is better instead.. Exactly thumb up if he really wanted to debate he would have done that in the first place instead of insulting people roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slaanesh
facepalm

why don't u tell me why i'm wrong..

Kris Blaze
Well, I won't. uhuh

baka

quanchi112
Exactly thumb up if he really wanted to debate he would have done that in the first place instead of insulting people roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by quanchi112
He is definitely faster than King Thor. Since when does he use his speed to defeat a slower character? He uses it to escape the flashes and get the hell away from them. KT is much more powerful and blasts him into submission or hammers him into submission ten out of ten.

Prime cannot compete with a guy who took the destroyers blasts that incinerated Loki. Prime loses his head. Literally. Originally posted by quanchi112
Supes blocked a hammer strike from classic Thor. Supes never caught a hammer launch. There is a big difference in a strike as opposed to a launch. King Thor was a LOT more powerful. King Thor's hammer launch made it through Photon's shields easily.

Prime is above top tier, but King Thor is well above top tier. Wrecking the destroyer means Prime is screwed. I even put up a scan. I have already explained myself and my thought process while his reason was Prime beats any Thor because he is better. That isn't a valid reason that is an example of how not to debate.

iceman24567
I even put up a scan. I have already explained myself and my thought process while his reason was Prime beats any Thor because he is better. That isn't a valid reason that is an example of how not to debate. Yeah because prime isn't resistant to magic Thor's best chance is using the hammer it's his opinion that prime wins deal with it and stop crying.

Slaanesh
He is more powerful for one. He is powerful enough to wreck the destroyer. That alone says that Prime is screwed.

Prime have survive a Guardian suicide explosion..he flew through anti-matter..survive a universe destroying blast at point blank..punch his way out of phantom zone..the combine force of earth superheroes can't stop him..magic can't do shit to him..That all says that Thor is screwed..

quanchi112
Yeah because prime isn't resistant to magic Thor's best chance is using the hammer it's his opinion that prime wins deal with it and stop crying. Dude, he has been resistant to BA's punches and Mordru's magic. Mordru couldn't even put Superman down with his magic in that arc.

Thor is by far more powerful and his hammer will wreck Prime. Prime has done nothing to suggest he can defeat Thor here. Prime loses his head.

Rage.Of.Olympus
why don't u tell me why i'm wrong..

You're telling me, you don't know what's wrong with this statement?

iceman24567
Dude, he has been resistant to BA's punches and Mordru's magic. Mordru couldn't even put Superman down with his magic in that arc.

Thor is by far more powerful and his hammer will wreck Prime. Prime has done nothing to suggest he can defeat Thor here. Prime loses his head. It has been said plenty times that he is resistant to magic and Mordru was beating Superman or did you not read the comic? eek!

Slaanesh
You're telling me, you don't know what's wrong with this statement?

yup..i have no idea..

Rage.Of.Olympus
You honestly think Prime is better than any version of Thor?

If that's what you think, I won't even bother....

quanchi112
It has been said plenty times that he is resistant to magic and Mordru was beating Superman or did you not read the comic? eek! You obviously didn't read it. To assume that Mordru was winning is just a lie.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/03.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/04.jpg

quanchi112
yup..i have no idea.. How does Prime win? Your turn to explain your reasoning.

iceman24567
You obviously didn't read it. To assume that Mordru was winning is just a lie.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/03.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/04.jpg Fail because Superman didn't have help thumb down context Quan nice trying to ignore it.

Slaanesh
You honestly think Prime is better than any version of Thor?

If that's what you think, I won't even bother....

okie no expression

Dude, he has been resistant to BA's punches and Mordru's magic. Mordru couldn't even put Superman down with his magic in that arc.

Thor is by far more powerful and his hammer will wreck Prime. Prime has done nothing to suggest he can defeat Thor here. Prime loses his head.

he is shown to be highly resistant to magic..he never shows any vulnerability to magic..why are u assuming he is??until he is shown to be affected by magic..we can only assume magic don't really work that well against him..

quanchi112
Fail because Superman didn't have help thumb down context Quan nice trying to ignore it. Both sides had help. The point is Superman wasn't losing.

quanchi112
okie no expression

he is shown to be highly resistant to magic..he never shows any vulnerability to magic..why are u assuming he is??until he is shown to be affected by magic..we can only assume magic don't really work that well against him.. Thor has a hammer that can dislodge his head. Thor is also more powerful. The more powerful character usually beats the less powerful one. Prime beating on top tiers looks pathetic in comparison to Thor easily surviving the disintegration beams and beheading the destroyer.

Slaanesh
Thor has a hammer that can dislodge his head. Thor is also more powerful. The more powerful character usually beats the less powerful one. Prime beating on top tiers looks pathetic in comparison to Thor easily surviving the disintegration beams and beheading the destroyer.

Prime have survive a Guardian suicide explosion..he flew through anti-matter..survive a universe destroying blast at point blank..punch his way out of phantom zone..the combine force of earth superheroes can't stop him..magic can't do shit to him..

i think all that > Thor easily surviving the disintegration beams

iceman24567
Both sides had help. The point is Superman wasn't losing. This is what you said Originally posted by quanchi112
Mordru couldn't even put Superman down with his magic in that arc.
Mordru obviously had the upperhand in that comic before it was interrupted and saying he didn't would be a lie but you choose to ignore that and that fact that Mordru was blasted from behind in their encounter your a joke laughing

quanchi112
This is what you said Mordru obviously had the upperhand in that comic before it was interrupted and saying he didn't would be a lie but you choose to ignore that and that fact that Mordru was blasted from behind in their encounter your a joke laughing Yes, it was in the midst of a giant battle and at the end of it Superman wasn't losing. Superman ends up just flying away with neither man even close to being beaten.

You wanted to just look at Mordru's attack and not focus on what happened next.

iceman24567
Yes, it was in the midst of a giant battle and at the end of it Superman wasn't losing. Superman ends up just flying away with neither man even close to being beaten.

You wanted to just look at Mordru's attack and not focus on what happened next. You wanted to focus on Superman punching him and ignore Kinetix blasting Mordru just to support your bull roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
You wanted to focus on Superman punching him and ignore Kinetix blasting Mordru just to support your bull roll eyes (sarcastic) No, I didn't. I wanted to show that at the end of their fight Superman wasn't losing. He wasn't.

iceman24567
No, I didn't. I wanted to show that at the end of their fight Superman wasn't losing. He wasn't. Yeah he was losing during the fight Mordru was using one hand for gods sake debating with you is impassible anybody will agree to this.

quanchi112
Yeah he was losing during the fight Mordru was using one hand for gods sake debating with you is impassible anybody will agree to this. No, he wasn't. At the end of their fight Superman was knocking his face around. Not in the middle but at the end.

Mordru has not been written to be the badass we have seen him to be in this arc whatsoever.

iceman24567
No, he wasn't. At the end of their fight Superman was knocking his face around. Not in the middle but at the end.

Mordru has not been written to be the badass we have seen him to be in this arc whatsoever. Mordru was pwning Superman with one hand Kinetix cheapshots Mordru then Superman punches Mordru i have the comic i know what happens I'm ignoring you because you are just annoying as hell.

quanchi112
Mordru was pwning Superman with one hand Kinetix cheapshots Mordru then Superman punches Mordru i have the comic i know what happens I'm ignoring you because you are just annoying as hell. Mordru was attacking him and Superman was fine. he wasn't even being close to being defeated. The next blow visibly affected Mordru moreso than his magic had on Superman.

At the end of the fight Superman wasn't losing.

xJLxKing
Yes, it was in the midst of a giant battle and at the end of it Superman wasn't losing. Superman ends up just flying away with neither man even close to being beaten.

You wanted to just look at Mordru's attack and not focus on what happened next.
WOW!
First of all, Mordru(looking at the scan you posted)(i have the issue) was casting his magic using some kind of shadow demons. Superman came from nowhere and tried to attack Mordru. He easily attacked him back will still using his spell to cast those monsters.

iceman24567
WOW!
First of all, Mordru(looking at the scan you posted)(i have the issue) was casting his magic using some kind of shadow demons. Superman came from nowhere and tried to attack Mordru. He easily attacked him back will still using his spell to cast those monsters. thumb up The shadow demons were endless in numbers too

xJLxKing
BTW Quan I am still waiting for you to post where I said that Monitors in CD are skyfather.

Also, stop asking how is prime going to win, and tell us how KT is going to win.

Kris Blaze
BTW Quan I am still waiting for you to post where I said that Monitors in CD are skyfather.

Also, stop asking how is prime going to win, and tell us how KT is going to win.

I'm trying to understand how a skyfather gets his ass kicked by batman.

vlaaad12345
Im still wondering when the monitor whos shields survived monarchs explosion got his ass kicked by batman.

quanchi112
WOW!
First of all, Mordru(looking at the scan you posted)(i have the issue) was casting his magic using some kind of shadow demons. Superman came from nowhere and tried to attack Mordru. He easily attacked him back will still using his spell to cast those monsters. Ok, and at the end of the fight Superman rocked him with a punch. Your point?Originally posted by xJLxKing

Also, stop asking how is prime going to win, and tell us how KT is going to win. I have already stated it numerous times. He beheads him.

xJLxKing
the thing is I never said they are Skyfather. Quan just acted like I said it. Obviously it's not true, but there powers to range from very weak to pretty durable.

That's funny! You do realize the scan you posted proves you wrong. He was only able to get hit by Superman because Kinetex(w.e. her name is) was able to attack Mordru while Mordru was using a spell to cast hundreds/thousands of shadow monster/demons and attacking Superman. Not only that, but she seems to have killed a Mordru from her Universe.

One feat very nice. Well guess what? Prime has multiply ways to dodging s physical attack. Then we have the issue if he will survive it. When he was in his teens and not powered by the Guardian Amp was able to only get KOed by a universal hit. He wasn't killed, and he didn't seems to have bruises, bleed, or injuries on him.

quanchi112
the thing is I never said they are Skyfather. Quan just acted like I said it. Obviously it's not true, but there powers to range from very weak to pretty durable.

That's funny! You do realize the scan you posted proves you wrong. He was only able to get hit by Superman because Kinetex(w.e. her name is) was able to attack Mordru while Mordru was using a spell to cast hundreds/thousands of shadow monster/demons and attacking Superman. Not only that, but she seems to have killed a Mordru from her Universe.

One feat very nice. Well guess what? Prime has multiply ways to dodging s physical attack. Then we have the issue if he will survive it. When he was in his teens and not powered by the Guardian Amp was able to only get KOed by a universal hit. He wasn't killed, and he didn't seems to have bruises, bleed, or injuries on him. Mp, it proves me right. the fight didn't end with Mordru attacking Superman it ended with Superman hitting him.

Prime usually eats damage and doesn't dodge at that much if anything. That's fine that you want to ignore what's in character for him to sell your point.

The same attack that ko'd Prime according to you didn't even phase a Monitor.

Thor wins.

vlaaad12345
So after re reading countdown now im wondering where the hell you ever got batman kicking any monitors ass from,we have 1 panel where a batman jumps at a monitor and gets blasted in the face and another where some vampire freak batman is getting blasted in the chest...never ever does it show a monitor even bleeding or in trouble let alone getting their ass beat.

xJLxKing
Mordru wasn't even fighting them. Do you call that a fight?
They weren't even his problems. When Superman started to approach, he started a fight. He got blown away by his attack, then someone attacked Mordru and Superman came in with a punch. Also, I don't think the fight ended(not sure on this one).

Maybe he realized nothing can really hurt him. However, he can, he has the ability and he is smart enough to.

Again, this just proves my point. That attacked wiped out everything in a universe1 He survived, the monitor did as well. This just shows that their powers varies. Also, I was thinking about this, but maybe what he said is how he survived it. He was monitoring the end, maybe he wasn't really there.

Back to your old ways ?

quanchi112
Mordru wasn't even fighting them. Do you call that a fight?
They weren't even his problems. When Superman started to approach, he started a fight. He got blown away by his attack, then someone attacked Mordru and Superman came in with a punch. Also, I don't think the fight ended(not sure on this one).

Maybe he realized nothing can really hurt him. However, he can, he has the ability and he is smart enough to.

Again, this just proves my point. That attacked wiped out everything in a universe1 He survived, the monitor did as well. This just shows that their powers varies. Also, I was thinking about this, but maybe what he said is how he survived it. He was monitoring the end, maybe he wasn't really there.

Back to your old ways ? This was a massive battle with two sides. Superman had a bit of help, bu tat the end of the fight Superman wasn't losing. That is the point.

What attacks has he dodged? he ate every Monarch blast pretty much thrown his way. Why does he get to dodge the hammer throw?

This just shows that A monitor can easily take something with no damage whatsoever that can ko Prime according to you.

How does Prime win? You still can't even tell me.

skyfather
Prime 6/10

xJLxKing
So you're saying Superman>Mordru now? Great!!

Actually, Monarch got the better of him. Prime was pissed for being called a child, baby, and especially after seeing his "one" 'true" earth getting destroyed.

It just shows that monitor's powers vary.

I told you to stop asking that. What ever people say, you say not good enough, or he loses no matter what.

quanchi112
So you're saying Superman>Mordru now? Great!!

Actually, Monarch got the better of him. Prime was pissed for being called a child, baby, and especially after seeing his "one" 'true" earth getting destroyed.

It just shows that monitor's powers vary.

I told you to stop asking that. What ever people say, you say not good enough, or he loses no matter what. I never said that. I said that Superman wasn't losing the fight at its conclusion.

Point is he didn't really dodge anything Monarch threw his way. He doesn't really make a point to dodge really anything.

It shows the one Monitor who stayed behind can easily survive something that can ko Prime according to you.

I haven't heard anything even close to being a logical answer for how he wins. I have given more than enough reasoning and a scan to back it up.

xJLxKing
I know what you said, but one, you speak as if Superman and Mordru were fighting directly. Two, you though that the fight ended.

He was in a Frenzy-like state.

That PROVES MY point! Their powers fluctuate a lot. For instance
-At one point, one monitor was able to handle Donna Troy, Kyle, and Barry Allen( and kill Barry with 1 shot, or was it two). He even laughed off Kyle's attack.
0Then of course we see the evil Batman fighting him(not dying by the way).
-They also get beat by some witch, and get depowered by Havoc.
-One even survived a universal attack

So yeah their powers fluctuate.

okay!! 1-scan which proves what again?

quanchi112
I know what you said, but one, you speak as if Superman and Mordru were fighting directly. Two, you though that the fight ended.

He was in a Frenzy-like state.

That PROVES MY point! Their powers fluctuate a lot. For instance
-At one point, one monitor was able to handle Donna Troy, Kyle, and Barry Allen( and kill Barry with 1 shot, or was it two). He even laughed off Kyle's attack.
0Then of course we see the evil Batman fighting him(not dying by the way).
-They also get beat by some witch, and get depowered by Havoc.
-One even survived a universal attack

So yeah their powers fluctuate.

okay!! 1-scan which proves what again? I said that Mordru hasn't been written to be the badass we know him to be. I also stated that at the end of their conflict that Superman wasn't losing. This is true.

He usually is.

No, their power doesn't fluctuate. One easily survived the blast, but could still lose to Superman's fists if he got enough shots in.

It proves that King Thor can oneshot the destroyer while Prime can't even oneshot Ion. smile

xJLxKing
When did you say that? You just said it!! Also, the conflict didn't end, and giving someone a punch doesn't mean you winning.

because he keep fighting "pretenders".

That still proves my points. Monarch wasn't going to take them down easily. The only reason he was winning was due to the monitors have lost morality, and so much more.

Doesn't do much when it won't hit.

quanchi112
When did you say that? You just said it!! Also, the conflict didn't end, and giving someone a punch doesn't mean you winning.

because he keep fighting "pretenders".

That still proves my points. Monarch wasn't going to take them down easily. The only reason he was winning was due to the monitors have lost morality, and so much more.

Doesn't do much when it won't hit. The point was at the end of their battle punching someone in the face doesn't mean you are losing!!!

Everyone he has ever faced gets multiple shots in on him.

Yes, Monarch took down the top tiers easily. He also only had one-third of them present and the pressed the Monitors. laughing out loud

When does Prime try to dodge attacks?

xJLxKing
Your logic is so bad. One punch doesn't mean that he was winning the fight. It wouldn't much for Mordru to hurt Superman seeing how he is vulnerable to magic. The battle didn't finish!

You mean everyone who was weaker then him. Prime has yet to find someone who is stronger then him. Why do unnecessary dodging when you can just punch and walk your way through them. He was dodging the flash.

Also, most of his fight, Prime is outnumbered by a huge amount. The only time he wasn't was with Monarch. So will he is killing one guy, he is getting hit by others.

What so funny? Kyle, and Ray both commented that they aren't at the hieght of their powers because they are out numbered. They had no morality, and they were uncoordinated. Monarch are was ruthless(out for the kill), they were trained, and they fought as one.

Also, Monarch commented that the war to defeat the Monitors was going to destroy the entire multiverse.

Enyalus
Also, most of his fight, Prime is outnumbered by a huge amount. The only time he wasn't was with Monarch. So will he is killing one guy, he is getting hit by others.

He took multiple shots from Monarch after claiming that they hurt him. To think he's going to dodge a thrown Mjolnir is foolish when there's no evidence for supporting it.

KT wins every time if we're really playing by CIS and full capacity.

xJLxKing
He took multiple shots from Monarch after claiming that they hurt him. To think he's going to dodge a thrown Mjolnir is foolish when there's no evidence for supporting it.

KT wins every time if we're really playing by CIS and full capacity.

I already said why he did this. He was furious!! He was being called a child, and you can see by these scan that he was pissed off. How would you feel if you had to kill so many people, and go through all that just to find out that a madman is destroying it all.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/645/countdowntofinalcrisis1.th.jpg http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5530/countdowntofinalcrisis1y.th.jpg

quanchi112
Your logic is so bad. One punch doesn't mean that he was winning the fight. It wouldn't much for Mordru to hurt Superman seeing how he is vulnerable to magic. The battle didn't finish!

You mean everyone who was weaker then him. Prime has yet to find someone who is stronger then him. Why do unnecessary dodging when you can just punch and walk your way through them. He was dodging the flash.

What so funny? Kyle, and Ray both commented that they aren't at the hieght of their powers because they are out numbered. They had no morality, and they were uncoordinated. Monarch are was ruthless(out for the kill), they were trained, and they fought as one.

Also, Monarch commented that the war to defeat the Monitors was going to destroy the entire multiverse. I never was said he was winning, I said he wasn't losing meaning he was holding his own at the end of the fight.

Prime has taken blasts from Monarch as well. Everyone he faces he eats damage without trying to dodge anything, really.

He gets hit by Ion as well. He gets hit by practically everyone he fights. When has he gone out of his way to avoid anything? Your outright denial of how he fights is laughable.

Dude, a weaker version of Monarch easily crushed them all. They were only at one third capacity when they took on around 50 Monitors and were winning.

That's just plain sad.

quanchi112

KT wins every time if we're really playing by CIS and full capacity. Even if Thor decides not to throw it he wins based on the power advantage. The guy was taking incinerator blasts that killed Loki.

xJLxKing
Wow! If he is not losing, then he is winning, right?

We have been through this already. Monarch was calling him a child, a boy, and most of all it took Prime forever to get to the perfect earth and only to see it getting destroyed because of Monarch.

This one I will agree, but this was more of a slug fest, and Prime was playing games with Ion.

Can you show me, or tell me I will look for it, where he defeat 50 monitors?

quanchi112
Wow! If he is not losing, then he is winning, right?

We have been through this already. Monarch was calling him a child, a boy, and most of all it took Prime forever to get to the perfect earth and only to see it getting destroyed because of Monarch.

This one I will agree, but this was more of a slug fest, and Prime was playing games with Ion.

Can you show me, or tell me I will look for it, where he defeat 50 monitors? No, he was holding his own. No one really damaged the other one to the point to claim they were winning and the fight was stopped rather quickly.

It doesn't matter. Monarch hit him everytime he wanted to. Prime didn;t try to avoid it. He never does. thor beheads him.

You have no choice but to agree.

He defeated the heroes who at 1/3 capacity were beating the Monitors.

Monarch was well above any Monitor.

xJLxKing
You kidding right?

He wasn't holding his own. He needed help from a magical user who was almost as powerful as Mordru. She killed a Mordru BTW. Superman barely has any defense against Magic, so when Mordru attacked hi, it had to hurt. Get it?

Doesn't matter that Prime was in a huge rampage. He went straight for the kill.

They slugged it out, but Prime was playing with him.

I asked you, where did Monarch beat the Monitors.

I can't disagree!

quanchi112
You kidding right?

He wasn't holding his own. He needed help from a magical user who was almost as powerful as Mordru. She killed a Mordru BTW. Superman barely has any defense against Magic, so when Mordru attacked hi, it had to hurt. Get it?

Doesn't matter that Prime was in a huge rampage. He went straight for the kill.

They slugged it out, but Prime was playing with him.

I asked you, where did Monarch beat the Monitors.

I can't disagree! Yes, he was at the end of the fight. The whole question was centered around the end of their battle.

The point is all these fights have one thing in common Prime doesn't dodge. You are trying to argue off powersets and against what's in character for him.

Monarch beat the team of heroes at his weakest while they couldn't beat one third of them of together.

Prime easily stomped a Monitor and he could barely hang with the Monarch.

I know.

xJLxKing
Who said it was a fight? It was Mordru who was fighting someone else, and Superman interview and Kinetex helped him. If you are going to say that Superman has the last hit thanks to Kinetex, then I agree.

All fight. He had 2 fight where he was going 1 vs 1. One fight, he was playing with the dude. He was eating lead, and using tombstone to engrave something on it. The other fight, he was furious. His fight with the Flashs showed he attempts to dodge.

can you be more specific! What team? You mean the same team that the Monitor beat?

You mean he cornered a Monitor, nothing showed that they were fighting. Either way as I said, I agree that Monitor<<Prime, or Monarch.

quanchi112
Who said it was a fight? It was Mordru who was fighting someone else, and Superman interview and Kinetex helped him. If you are going to say that Superman has the last hit thanks to Kinetex, then I agree.

All fight. He had 2 fight where he was going 1 vs 1. One fight, he was playing with the dude. He was eating lead, and using tombstone to engrave something on it. The other fight, he was furious. His fight with the Flashs showed he attempts to dodge.

can you be more specific! What team? You mean the same team that the Monitor beat?

You mean he cornered a Monitor, nothing showed that they were fighting. Either way as I said, I agree that Monitor<<Prime, or Monarch. Their fight didn't end with Mordru's blast it ended with Superman's punch. You hav eno choice but to agree.

He attempts to flee and dodge. When a speedster comes his way he tries to get the ell out of there. Thor isn't a sppedster so.....

If you read countdown arena then you'd know. Monarch defeated a much bigger team before he amped himself like it was nothing.

The Monitors were losing a much smaller team.

Pretty cut and dry.

Prime showed how above he was a Monitor. He beat the shit out of him and then turned his attention elsewhere.

xJLxKing
and that means he is winning?

Thank you, I win!!

Yeah, he did!!

they were uncoordinated! They had no morality, they were unprepared. Not only that, but if Monarch>>>All monitors then he is stronger then God! If he was so strong he wouldn't need an army to kill the Monitors

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>