Hulk Hogan Got Divorced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Famous wrestler Hulk Hogan was divorced by his wife (don't know her name). Hogan was so pissed, he threatened her and her boyfriend that he'll do to them like what O.J. Simpson did. She fled out of the house in terror.

Has anyone heard about this?

dadudemon
This...is......old news.

We are talking 2007 old, man.

Nemesis X
What? I read a friggin celebrity magazine talking about this and it said nothing about this happening in 2007. The magaize I read was out this year.

Impediment
131wank

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
he threatened her and her boyfriend that he'll do to them like what O.J. Simpson did.

So he's going to run in their house with a gun and demand he get his shit back? Thats the only thing O.J. has done outside of football.

Juk3n
good for Hulk, that money chasing **** only left him because he was tired of wrestleing and she thought he wouldn't be able to provide her with the extravagant life she has been used to.

thats almost a direct quote by the way.

Whore!

Raoul
what's she gonna do, etc etc...

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Juk3n
good for Hulk, that money chasing **** only left him because he was tired of wrestleing and she thought he wouldn't be able to provide her with the extravagant life she has been used to.

thats almost a direct quote by the way.

Whore!

Actually, she left him because he screwed one of his daughters friends

Davis Bloome
Wow, really, I didn't know that. Hulk Hogan's a douche, anyway, so can you blame her? Her only fault is dating someone just as old as her daughter.

Sado22
she got tired of selling orgasms like people sold the hogan leg drop.

~Sado

steverules_2
Her names Linda

The Scribe
News from the past. man

Brother!

What are you going to do when the divorce lawyer comes for you!

flex chair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.