Let Go of The Wii-Mote Capcom and Konami!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Capcom and Konami should quit making Wii exclusives when it comes to games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill wouldn't you agree?

Ridley_Prime
Eh... I dunno. From what little I managed to play of RE4 Wii Edition and Umbrella Chronicles (Wii), they were pretty good.

+10STR
Or maybe Nintendo just paid them exclusive rights to certain games....

occultdestroyer
I agree

jaden101
Games that are developed to use the wii-mote sort of HAVE to exclusives don't they? Given that you need the controller to play the game properly

Scythe
I think they shouldn't, the Wii needs games period.

Smasandian
Um no.

Considering the 360, and PS3 get the main games like RE5, the Wii owners should be allowed to get the offshoot games.

Peach
Is there actually any point to this thread?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Peach
Is there actually any point to this thread?

Nemesis is just complaining again, you should just merge all of his threads into one big "Nemesis the complainer" thread.

He gets to moan all he wants in one big thread, and we don't have to bother with it or see any more of these pop up, it's a win, win for everyone!

Peach
Yeah, seems to me that this thread is nothing more than "they're not making games for the systems I want them to!"

Which is pretty pointless.

So I'm closing it. Nemesis, stop making threads like this. No one cares.

General Kaliero
Nemesis, no one cares about your hate-on for Nintendo. If you continue to make pointless spam like this, you can expect another warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.