Who would Superman Choose to be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperkatmanX
If the whole world finds out who Superman really is. who would he chose to be? if still able to have his powers in both ways. would he choose to be Clark Kent to the world or Kal-El. also remember what he would wear? would he still need to wear the Blue and red, or would he just wear a normal suit. What name would he want the world to call him by. kryptonite and villains arent involved in this topic.

jalek moye
The world would call him superman, he would refer to himself as Clark and the super powered people would either call him clark or kal el depending on who they are.

They are all part of him he would act like he does as superman though since it is his true persona.

SuperkatmanX
i truely believe that hed stay as Clark Kent just with out the glasses and with Supermans powers. I dont see him choosing the name Kal-El.

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by jalek moye
The world would call him superman, he would refer to himself as Clark and the super powered people would either call him clark or kal el depending on who they are.

They are all part of him he would act like he does as superman though since it is his true persona.

hed still have the clumsyness and the sort of shyness of Clark tho.

BruceSkywalker
I would see Lex still call him Clark

jalek moye
Originally posted by SuperkatmanX
no he wouldn't he's not clumsy or shy at all. thats the disguise. Growing up he wasnt clumsy or shy he just uses that for the disguise. He would most likly wear the superman clothes alot but when with his friends and family he'd wear normal clothes

SuperkatmanX
no he wouldn't he's not clumsy or shy at all. thats the disguise. Growing up he wasnt clumsy or shy he just uses that for the disguise. He would most likly wear the superman clothes alot but when with his friends and family he'd wear normal clothes

Yes he would as a kid he was kinda shy and it wasnt put on he was Clark, Superman and kal-el never existed back then. look at peter parker he has all these amazing feats and is still clumsy and nerdy. but when he puts on the suit he kicks arse.

Raoul

why? it was an act designed to convince people he wasn't superman. if they knew he was clark, there'd be no reason for him to pretend anymore...

Yes he would as a kid he was kinda shy and it wasnt put on he was Clark, Superman and kal-el never existed back then. look at peter parker he has all these amazing feats and is still clumsy and nerdy. but when he puts on the suit he kicks arse.

before he got his powers (and after), he played high school football and dated lana. he wasn't some shy, awkward child. look at the birthright origin. he only became clark when he decided to go to metropolis.

yes, he felt isolated due to his origins, but growing up he was always full of confidence in himself...

jalek moye
spiderman isn't clumsy anymore, his spidersense makes it impossible he only pretends to be so people dont wonder where he got those awesome reflexes. And clark just plain isnt at all and never was, he would clearly be his real self the one he is as superman even if going by the name clark

Endless Mike
If there were no supervillains would there really be any reason for him to keep his secret identity? I thought the whole point was so villains won't go after his friends and family

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If there were no supervillains would there really be any reason for him to keep his secret identity? I thought the whole point was so villains won't go after his friends and family

hey there endless mike,, i read the thread that nij-ayais posted about superman getting knocked out. i have to say man you owned that round.. your like a celeberatie guest

DarthLazious

Correct.

SuperkatmanX
correct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.