Karl Ruprecht Kroenen vs. Dorian Gray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
Battle takes place in Dorian's home in london. Karl is armed with his razor tonfas and Dorian with his cane sword and knife. Let the battle begin.

Placidity
While Dorian is immortal, I don't recall him having any real means of harming Karl.

Plus, he could probably still die if he gets decapitated... or maybe his head could still be talking.

XanatosForever
Dorian wins. He can out-immortal Karl unless Karl knows about the portrait.

KingD19
Karl can be incapacitated, they showed no way of harming Dorian outside of his painting.

Robtard
Dorian is immortal and heals, that doesn't mean his body is invulnerable to harm, he was also cut and shot in the film, so his body is human in regards to durability.

Having said that Karl cuts him into pieces, this is of course after he's stabbed him plenty of times and realized that this fancy-boy doesn't go down from mere stabs and cuts.

Like the guy said above, Dorian ends up a talking head and his body in pieces.

XanatosForever
Didn't he go toe-to-toe with the resident vampire of the group, Mina? erm Surely that shows some type of skill.

Placidity
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Didn't he go toe-to-toe with the resident vampire of the group, Mina? erm Surely that shows some type of skill.

Well, they just took turns stabbing each other (Mina is immortal too) and Dorian found it funny. Thats all that happened really.

Robtard
Originally posted by XanatosForever

That fight wasn't all that impressive, despite her being a Vampire.

Karl showed to be faster, have more agility and a better swordsman than Dorian. If Dorian was break-proof, I'd give it to him in the long run, but his body is human, ie pieces can come off.

Rogue Jedi
This brings upan argument about all combatants who can regen. If their head is lopped off, can THAT regen?

Utrigita
Question: Didn't Dorian Gray in the initial fight parry bullets with his sword? Ore am I not recalling correct.

Rogue Jedi
I dont think so, but I cant be sure.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This brings upan argument about all combatants who can regen. If their head is lopped off, can THAT regen?

Unless there's specific reason to believe they could continue fighting without a head, pretty much safe to say that the particular fight is over.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Unless there's specific reason to believe they could continue fighting without a head, pretty much safe to say that the particular fight is over. And that goes for any combatant? In any thread?

Robtard
And that goes for any combatant? In any thread?

Like I said, unless some character has shown to have the ability to keep fighting after a decap(eg the headless horseman), no reason to believe his/her opponent would wait until he/she picked up their head and healed or someone else picked it up and placed it on the neck to heal.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Like I said, unless some character has shown to have the ability to keep fighting after a decap(eg the headless horseman), no reason to believe his/her opponent would wait until he/she picked up his head and healed or someone else picked it up and placed it on the neck to heal. Good. Then Karl pwns Dorian, IF he can decap him.

Robtard
Dorian has human toughness, no reason to believe Karl's blades wouldn't cut through a human neck.

He might still be alive afterward since he's immortal, but whats a talking head and a headless body going to do.

Rogue Jedi
Tap dance?

Robtard
Tap dance?

Then Max Washington would come in and "pwn" him in that.

BruceSkywalker
Hurt Hatfield ftw smile

Robtard
Don't think the 1945 version had any bad-ass feats, besides eternal youth.

Rogue Jedi
Unless......Dorian gets Karl in a grapple and tampers with that heart windy thingie?

Robtard
Does Dorian look like any sort of grappler? (Besides of the testicle variety)

Rogue Jedi
Close quarters, whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.