presuit Darth Vader vs Darth Vader RoTJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

onewiththeforce
i want to know who was stronger

Hewhoknowsall
1. ROTS
2. ROTJ
3. Hmm...

darthbane99
RotJ vader is more powerful,force wise. But because his suit he isnt capable of lightsaber combat as ye used too. Plus he has another 20 yrs experience..so he would be stronger.

The only advantage the RotS vader as is his youth...more stanima and more forceful

Anon E. Mous
Wait... doesn't vader's suit hinder force powers?

More robot parts=less force power.

Right?

Jinsoku Takai
Presuit Vader by far... IMHO of course.

Lord Lucien
Presuit Vader has the advantage of youth, stamina, and greater mobility. He MAY overwhelm his RotJ self in a strict lightsaber duel.

As of RotJ, Vader is immensely powerful in the Force, especially in telekinesis. That will convey a definite win in the Force-duel, and a :most-likely" in the all out.

Advent
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Presuit Vader has the advantage of youth, stamina, and greater mobility. He MAY overwhelm his RotJ self in a strict lightsaber duel.

It's definitive, not a possibility. RotS Vader would absolutely mop the floor with his suited incarnation with little effort.

jalek moye
vader always seemed more precise then when he was anakain just looked like he swung around alot. I could see him spining his lightsaber and getting impaled

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Advent
It's definitive, not a possibility. RotS Vader would absolutely mop the floor with his suited incarnation with little effort.

So if in a movie they encountered eachother, pre suit would win. Same thing for those who say Maul/Dooku > Sidious in sabers; that means that if Maul or Dooku were to face Sidious in a movie, then Sidious would lose because in the movies the duels are 99% sabers and 1% occasional force push.

Advent
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
So if in a movie they encountered eachother, pre suit would win. Same thing for those who say Maul/Dooku > Sidious in sabers; that means that if Maul or Dooku were to face Sidious in a movie, then Sidious would lose because in the movies the duels are 99% sabers and 1% occasional force push.

WTH are you talking about and how does this have anything to do with what I said?

Edit: According to Lucas himself, Anakin is much more powerful than suited Vader. Given that, if the two fought in a movie - yes, Anakin would win.

Red Nemesis
That wasn't a good example at all. Maul or Dooku would still lose to Sidious, even in the movies. Try again.

(Your post didn't make a lot of sense. Fights in the movies are determined, at least in part, by the Force in the form of physical augmentation.)

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
That wasn't a good example at all. Maul or Dooku would still lose to Sidious, even in the movies. Try again.

(Your post didn't make a lot of sense. Fights in the movies are determined, at least in part, by the Force in the form of physical augmentation.)

Then shouldn't saber fights in this forum also be determined by that (so those strong in sabers could still lose to those strong in the force)? And I'm talking about those who think that Maul/Dooku could beat Sidious in sabers (even if they're allowed to use their force to argument their strength), not that I think that, because I don't.

DUOLC OLLOPA
Yes you do.

Red Nemesis
Those people are few and far between. They are virtually nonexistent!

Your concern for them is misplaced; Gideon and Lightsnake drove them out years ago.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by DUOLC OLLOPA
Yes you do.

Hypocrite (but I DON'T)!!!

Your concern for them is misplaced; Gideon and Lightsnake drove them out years ago.

Really? Because in a "Dooku vs Sidious" thread that takes place in an elevator (I think) some people said that Dooku wins because there won't be room for force powers so it'll be a saber duel in which case (according to them) Dooku wins, and then someone said that there's a lot of people that think that...

Advent

^ Yes, because leaving on one's own accord is the same thing as being "driven out".

Red Nemesis
Umm... That was supposed to be a joke?

Edit: Addendum: Nai still visits (he counts, doesn't he?) and holds his own quite well. I didn't mean any disrespect.

DUOLC OLLOPA
and let's be honest here, it was all Gideon.

Advent
Umm... That was supposed to be a joke?

Edit: Addendum: Nai still visits (he counts, doesn't he?) and holds his own quite well. I didn't mean any disrespect.

My apologies. Considering the amount of heads up Gideon's ass; I couldn't tell whether or not yours was among them.

Hewhoknowsall
Who determines who "wins" an argument and who doesn't? Some of you guys claim that so and so make stupid arguments and laugh at them, when in reality they really aren't that stupid - in fact, it's stupid to think that they're stupid.

For example, Nai laughed at my argument that Earth would win because the Empire got beaten by Ewoksk/their AT-Sts destroyed by logs, and acts like as if that's a stupid argument when it really isn't.

Nebaris also might be wrong, but his arguments are actually better than what you guys make them out to be: he talks about Bane moving so fast that force sensitives couldn't see him and you guys laugh at it as if that's no big deal...only to quote Luke moving so fast that he looked as if he were wielding 20 sabers...

Red Nemesis
My apologies. Considering the amount of heads up Gideon's ass; I couldn't tell whether or not yours was among them.

Oh it is, but he's gone so it doesn't matter; he even resigned/retreated from his 'alternative board' that he set up. So I'm free.

(Is it bad that I feel an urge to critique your post? *Must resist inclination to point out sentence fragment!!*)

Advent
You're really annoying.

Red Nemesis
Yeah...

DUOLC OLLOPA
It's why everyone and their mothers pick on him.

DUOLC OLLOPA
And why his former account got driven off of the forums.

DUOLC OLLOPA
hehehe http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=77438

Gideon

Jealousy is an ugly, ugly thing.

But given the rumors on the street about how much you enjoy things being shoved up your ass, I really shouldn't be surprised.

no expression

First, they say flattery gets you nowhere.

Second, they're wrong.

Third, as much as I appreciate it, if it weren't for Lightsnake, I'd have probably subscribed to the same stupid mentality. He's like KMC's Jesus; he showed me the way.

That's what they say.

I still lurk. And will still post. But between all of this and an AP English project that I have to start and complete in the next three and a half hours... I may never return. You'll probably hear in the news about the gruesome murder of a teenegar in Kentucky by his father for failing to accomplish said project. And then my former love Advent will probably find delight on it here.

Shame. We had such a connection. sad

Gideon
And out of curiosity, could you clarify what you mean by people having their heads up my ass? Because after a thorough inspection, my findings have been limited in the way of craniums. So either you mean literally, in which case they're probably in my small intestines now, or you mean something else entirely?

The fact that people agree with what I say? I'm genuinely curious, because you're not the first to say that in the past month or so, and I simply don't see it.

Asajj Ventress
Whats the difference?

Gideon
Er... the presence of a suit?

Slash_KMC
You're really annoying.

No he isn't, you silly female. He's just a misguided, special boy.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
No he isn't, you silly female. He's just a misguided, special boy.

I'm a helper!

---
Umm... Nebaris, you know that I'm not a sock of jollyjim311, right? I'm a sock of
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=70312
and
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=21750

But not Jollyjim.

(Did you guys know they deleted some old posts? Hence the post count @ zero.)

---
Someday, when you are not being a jerk, presumably after the ending of the world (at which point I will learn to stand up for myself) something will happen: Boston Legal will be restarted with Alan as the Denny Crane of the series. Then we can be friends again. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.