Doc Ock vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
streets

no prep

adamant doc

carnage

Mindset
The poor Doctor gets raped.

d3str0ya10
how so? hehe. he took on sinister 5 and hulk at the same time. explain its a genius vs a bafoon.

Scoobless
Carnage, easily .... almost spitefully easily.

d3str0ya10
again how? explain what he would do.

d3str0ya10
are you guys forgeting this is adamantium doc?

Mindset
Impale him, break his neck, rip him apart, suffocate him, etc.

Take your pick.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Scoobless
Carnage, easily ....

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Mindset
Impale him, break his neck, rip him apart, suffocate him, etc.

Take your pick.

how would he touch him with tentacles that reach to 24 feet and move at speeds way faster than carnage.

Mindset
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
how would he touch him with tentacles that reach to 24 feet and move at speeds way faster than carnage. Oh you're right, I mean except for them moving faster.

d3str0ya10
each can lift approximately 8-9 tons mean hes around 32 tons of strength using all tentacles. the speed of his tentacles is 90 feet per second! way faster than carnage and ther adamant so its rippin' through symbiote no doubt and its hittin the host (cassidy)

Mindset
. . .

OK, let's do this. Post scans to match each one of your claims.

d3str0ya10
its called a handbook and and its stated.

Mindset
What does that have to do with what I said.

Post proof.

d3str0ya10
Marvel encyclopedia spider-man doc ock it says i dont feel like bring up scans his adam would rip through te symbiote.

Wei Phoenix
its called a handbook and and its stated.

On panel feats trump handbooks. You ****ed the good Dr. when you gave him no prep.

Wei Phoenix
Marvel encyclopedia spider-man doc ock it says i dont feel like bring up scans his adam would rip through te symbiote.

The symbiote would regenerate.

d3str0ya10
but would the host regeneraTE FROM A HOLE IN THE BODY.

Wei Phoenix
but would the host regeneraTE FROM A HOLE IN THE BODY.

Sure why not. Why wouldn't Carnage just wrap his body around Doc and strangle him? Doc dies here.

d3str0ya10
but HOW would he get to him with tentacle that can move at 90 feet per second DANG! tell me that first! and spider-man always beats carnage why? because he's a freaking dummy with powers he has no TRUE control or restraint over. Doc is a genius way smarter then spider-man so that means doc ock would crush him.

Mindset
Why does Spiderman always beat Doc Ock?

tkitna
Why does Spiderman always beat Doc Ock?

Exactly!

Carnage gets to Doc just like Spiderman,,,,because he's faster. Its pretty simple and Ock gets raped in mere moments here.

Wei Phoenix
but HOW would he get to him with tentacle that can move at 90 feet per second DANG! tell me that first! and spider-man always beats carnage why? because he's a freaking dummy with powers he has no TRUE control or restraint over. Doc is a genius way smarter then spider-man so that means doc ock would crush him.

It can be argued that Peter is smarter than Ock.

jalek moye
carnage wins. his tentacles arnt as fast as caranage

d3str0ya10
ummmmmmm ock is WAY smarter than peter parker his a genius and spider-man is in college wow your stupid. Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It can be argued that Peter is smarter than Ock.

de dede!

ares834
ummmmmmm ock is WAY smarter than peter parker his a genius and spider-man is in college wow your stupid.
So... There are people in college who are also Geniuses. And Parker is a genius. Anyway heis more clever than Ock.

Carnage wins. 10/10.

Wei Phoenix
ummmmmmm ock is WAY smarter than peter parker his a genius and spider-man is in college wow your stupid.

de dede!

So your profession dictates your intelligence? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Reed respect Parker's intelligence? Try not to insult me next time too.

jalek moye
being in college does not make not a genius. but yea parker is a genious and more then likly has a higher intellect as whole. He deffinetly is more clever and thinks much faster

Mindset

de dede! You're an idiot.

Battlehammer
Peter smart, but he hardly applies his intellect in any important or efficient manner.

Mindset
You mean like making webshooters or spider tracers?

Battlehammer
You mean like making webshooters or spider tracers?

two things over courses of what 25 years? whoopy for him.

He did so within the first 5 years since then he done almost nothing. He lets his brain go to waste, his intellect. It been mention before, that dispite his intelligences he never been very motivated to uses it.

also if not mistaken he was aided in the creation of both devices

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
two things over courses of what 25 years? whoopy for him.

He did so within the first 5 years since then he done almost nothing. He lets his brain go to waste, his intellect. It been mention before, that dispite his intelligences he never been very motivated to uses it.

also if not mistaken he was aided in the creation of both devices Yea, and he did that in his early teens, still makes you wrong in saying that he doesn't use his intelligence in any important manner.

Not to mention he uses his smarts in almost all of his fights.

Ok, he doesn't use his intelligence as much as he could, that doesnt make your statement any more right.

You are mistaken.

Battlehammer
Yea, and he did that in his early teens, still makes you wrong in saying that he doesn't use his intelligence in any important manner.

Not to mention he uses his smarts in almost all of his fights.

Ok, he doesn't use his intelligence as much as he could, that doesnt make your statement any more right.

You are mistaken.

No I said he harldy applies it in an importan and intelligent manner, not that he never had. So I was actually quite correct.

out smarting retards is not that hard, nor do you need any genius level intellect as well.

my statement was that he does not uses his intellect like he should or very often to any real manner. Nothing you have said changes what I stated.

about what? That dispite all of spiderman genius intellect he really done little to nothing with it over the years. Which is why when the earth gathers there intellectual minds to gather he never brought forth to assist. He smart, but not rediculously smart. Nor does he train his intellect with constant study or put his intellect to any real good. He has, but it not often

Battlehammer
by the way carnage rapes

Mindset
No I said he harldy applies it in an importan and intelligent manner, not that he never had. So I was actually quite correct.

out smarting retards is not that hard, nor do you need any genius level intellect as well.

my statement was that he does not uses his intellect like he should or very often to any real manner. Nothing you have said changes what I stated.

about what? That dispite all of spiderman genius intellect he really done little to nothing with it over the years. Which is why when the earth gathers there intellectual minds to gather he never brought forth to assist. He smart, but not rediculously smart. Nor does he train his intellect with constant study or put his intellect to any real good. He has, but it not often
Nope, you'd still be wrong.

Doc Ock is a retard? Green Goblin is a retard? Hobgoblin, Kraven, Morlun, Kingpin...all retards, huh?

Nothing I said could change your statement, I'd have to edit it. smile

Why would they bring Spiderman when they have Reed, that's like having the Earth's strongest heroes together and having Wolverine tag along. wink

Sounds like you are talking about wanting Spiderman to create more tech, which is not his character, he is out actually fighting criminals on a daily basis, not like Reed, for example, who has time to invent and explore. That does not mean Spiderman isn't using his intellect, he just isn't using it that way you want.

Battlehammer
Nope, you'd still be wrong.

Doc Ock is a retard? Green Goblin is a retard? Hobgoblin, Kraven, Morlun, Kingpin...all retards, huh?

Nothing I said could change your statement, I'd have to edit it. smile

Why would they bring Spiderman when they have Reed, that's like having the Earth's strongest heroes together and having Wolverine tag along. wink

Sounds like you are talking about wanting Spiderman to create more tech, which is not his character, he is out actually fighting criminals on a daily basis, not like Reed, for example, who has time to invent and explore. That does not mean Spiderman isn't using his intellect, he just isn't using it that way you want.
in terms of tactical prowesses he nothing special. No green goblin crazy and it effects him, hobgoblin is not that bright and another crazy one who lets it effect him, kraven not that smart and him and king pin are both phsyically out matched by spiderman he does not need his intellect to beat them.

so funny I forgot to laugh sick

What has spiderman done with his intellect to put him above someone like capt on average or hell even in the last 3 years?

Mindset
in terms of tactical prowesses he nothing special. No green goblin crazy and it effects him, hobgoblin is not that bright and another crazy one who lets it effect him, kraven not that smart and him and king pin are both phsyically out matched by spiderman he does not need his intellect to beat them.

so funny I forgot to laugh sick

What has spiderman done with his intellect to put him above someone like capt on average or hell even in the last 3 years? He's crazy, but still a genius, far from a retard, as is Hobgoblin.

Kraven is smart...what are you talking about?

I know you laughed on the inside.

He's still alive.

Battlehammer
He's crazy, but still a genius, far from a retard, as is Hobgoblin.

Kraven is smart...what are you talking about?

I know you laughed on the inside.

He's still alive.
Both of which fight very stupidly allowing these cis to come into play. They dont fight smart at all. Hobgoblin even more so allows his crazyness to effect his character. as most all spiderman rouges due they either are effected from crazyness, or are retarded or let both effect them.

he not a genius. Tactically he mgiht even be spidermans smarttest opponent in a fight however he is phsyically inferior in every senses to spiderman.

lol that I did that I did.

how does that make him smarter then capt?

Mindset
Both of which fight very stupidly allowing these cis to come into play. They dont fight smart at all. Hobgoblin even more so allows his crazyness to effect his character. as most all spiderman rouges due they either are effected from crazyness, or are retarded or let both effect them.

he not a genius. Tactically he mgiht even be spidermans smarttest opponent in a fight however he is phsyically inferior in every senses to spiderman.

lol that I did that I did.

who still alive? And yet neither of them fight like retards, even with CIS.

I never was arguing he was a genius, but his is a talented tactician, and Spiderman has outsmarted him.

Spiderman.

Spiderman has reprogrammed in Iron Suit he got from Tony, I'm sure I could find more if I tried, but I'm watching the Lakers game.

Battlehammer
And yet neither of them fight like retards, even with CIS.

I never was arguing he was a genius, but his is a talented tactician, and Spiderman has outsmarted him.

Spiderman.

Spiderman has reprogrammed in Iron Suit he got from Tony, I'm sure I could find more if I tried, but I'm watching the Lakers game.
they certainly don't fight intellectently especially hobgoblin.

which does not say much for spiderman.

what?

that was pritty impressive actually. Spiderman a scientist however he does not uses it often.

rotiart
Peter is smart but I don't think he applies himself... He simply doesn't have the time... I would have brought up the iron spider suit incidnt too by mindset brought it up.

Watched both games today. Celtics lost in an amazing comeback...
Rockets won in a brutal game against the lakers...

And unless doc oct knows crnages weaknesses... He's facing a foe more ruthless stronger faster and agile than spiderman who can shoot old projectile weapons and turn his hands into axes... Crazy!!

And while the arms are adamantium... The weilder is still just a man

Parker has good heart and street smarts. He's quick minded which helped him defeat six guys at once or even a rampaging hulk solo...

SamZED
each can lift approximately 8-9 tons mean hes around 32 tons of strength using all tentacles. the speed of his tentacles is 90 feet per second! way faster than carnage and ther adamant so its rippin' through symbiote no doubt and its hittin the host (cassidy)
He can't lift a heavy object using all 4 tentacles at the same time, his legs would still have to support that weight and he'd get crushed. So it's more like 16 tons.
And Ock is gonna get raped. Why?
1) The only reason he's still alive is Spider-man always holds back when punching him in the face. Carnage wouldn't bother to do that.
2) Ock has 4 tentacles that can reach 24 feet and move at 90 feet per second. Carnage can form a dozen SHARP tendrils that can reach further than Dock's arms and move almost as fast as speeding bullets.
3) Carnage could just go invisible and break Ock's neck or chop his head off.

Scoobless
but HOW would he get to him with tentacle that can move at 90 feet per second DANG!

Doesn't have to get near him:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7409/99766397.th.jpg http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8118/25622442.th.jpg

Darts FTW.

vansonbee
Doc can handle Hulk, because Hulk doesn't have any far range abilities... Carnage on the other hand is total revamp compared to Hulk.

In long term, Doc would still get cream by Hulk, all Ock did was prolong the defeat..

Carnage > Doc Ock > Hulk
Hulk > Carnage

All depending on the match up..

Paola
All those of you who are flaming each other, don't, ok?

Mindset
Originally posted by Paola
All those of you who are flaming each other, don't, ok? You started it.

Paola
You started it.

sure

Stay on topic

Mindset
No sense of humor. sad

Anyway, Carnage wins 10/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by Paola
All those of you who are flaming each other, don't, ok? Paola, are you hawt?

Mindset
lol

d3str0ya10
darts wouldn't pierce adamantium and his tentacles move at speeds oh 90 feet per second they could simply block his little darts.

Mindset
The darts move at 91 feet per second.

d3str0ya10
shhhhhhhhhht! dang! are you for real!?

Mindset
Yup

d3str0ya10
but hey i hane a question for you doc ock vs archangel or sabretooth vs archangel.

Mindset
What's your question?

d3str0ya10
basically how would archangel do against these guys one on one?

Scoobless
darts wouldn't pierce adamantium and his tentacles move at speeds oh 90 feet per second they could simply block his little darts.

No he can't.

d3str0ya10
well now i i know becasuse carnages tentacles move at 91 feet per second.

SamZED
I think that was a joke. But if his tantacles are as fast as Venom's then they sure are faster than Ock's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.