8th juggs runs the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok this is 8th day juggernaut and he will run the top 100 class gaunlet, the fight takes place in adamantium planet.all the fighters will be blood lusted and will fight to the death No BFR, you die once or get ko you lose...lets see how far he gets

1-lobo(no clones)
2-imortal Herc
3-the forgotten one
4-maestro Hulk
5-DOS doomsday
6-world war hulk
7-Red hulk
8- thanos(no fancy tech just plain fighting)
9-amp kurse
10-SA mangog
11-asgardian destroyer(animated by joe human, H2H only)

lets see how far this bad boy gets...

Galan007
Gets to at least 9-10. Possibly clears it.

Nestical
he clears it

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nestical
he clears it

you think? I know 3 of this guys are almos as durable(takes lost of energy to even scratch them, never seen them bleed by punches)
the destryor could mean a never ending battle unless juggs skin>enchanted uru

Enyalus
Stops at 10.

Nestical
Originally posted by nicamarvin
you think? I know 3 of this guys are almos as durable(takes lost of energy to even scratch them, never seen them bleed by punches)
the destryor could mean a never ending battle unless juggs skin>enchanted uru

yes i think,do you? eek! i could see 11 being a stalemate though.

Harbinger
Silver Age Mangog stops him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Stops at 10. you think he has the streght to hurt juggernaut or he stops at ten because juggernuat is not hurting him and its a endless draw??

Enyalus
you think he has the streght to hurt juggernaut or he stops at ten because juggernuat is not hurting him and its a endless draw??
IMO Mangog is still stronger than 8th Day Juggernaut, and Juggernaut's anger is only going to make Mangog stronger. Juggy gives up after a few days of having the shit kicked out of him. Or having his armor transmuted, or whatever.

xJLxKing
IMO Mangog is still stronger than 8th Day Juggernaut, and Juggernaut's anger is only going to make Mangog stronger. Juggy gives up after a few days of having the shit kicked out of him. Or having his armor transmuted, or whatever.
He won't be KOed, or killed.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He's still going to get tired of getting his shit kicked around for days on end. Mangog's about skyfather level. 8th Day is...not. And Juggy's anger will only fuel Mangog's power.

Nestical
Originally posted by xJLxKing

thumb up

Nestical
He's still going to get tired of getting his shit kicked around for days on end. Mangog's about skyfather level. 8th Day is...not. And Juggy's anger will only fuel Mangog's power.

dont think juggs will be getting tired anytime soon

nicamarvin
IMO Mangog is still stronger than 8th Day Juggernaut, and Juggernaut's anger is only going to make Mangog stronger. Juggy gives up after a few days of having the shit kicked out of him. Or having his armor transmuted, or whatever. I think he is stronger but not by much?do you think he is as durable?..nobody kickis the shit out of 8th day juggernaut...nobody(he does not eat), what good will be taking his armor off? anyways his magic aint stronger than cyttorak

Enyalus
dont think juggs will be getting tired anytime soon
I wasn't talking about stamina wise. Kind of demoralizing when you're getting your head beat in constantly, wouldn't you think?

Nestical
I wasn't talking about stamina wise. Kind of demoralizing when you're getting your head beat in constantly, wouldn't you think?

yeah i knew what you meant & i still dont see it happening imo

Enyalus
yeah i knew what you meant & i still dont see it happening imo
Okay, let's try a different approach. Do you see Mangog stalemating Juggs, or Juggy getting past him?

nicamarvin

nicamarvin
how about this Red hulk guy..for what I have heard he broke hulks arm and ko him by putting him in a chock hold....not that surpricing since a chock hold seems to be hulks kryptonite..(maestro, juggernaut, apocalypse, now Red hulk)

xJLxKing
So your reason is that Juggernaut will get bored from his ass getting kicked to much

Galan007
unless juggs skin>enchanted uru Did not Mjolnor crush Destroyer's dome-piece? Did not Mjolnir bounce off of Juggy?

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Galan007
Did not Mjolnor crush Destroyer's dome-piece? Did not Mjolnir bounce off of Juggy?

I see your point but they were different Thor's though. King Thor was the one who through Mjolnir through the Destroyer regular Thor fought 8th day Juggs

Hyperion Prime
Stops at the Destroyer. Destroyer wins jugdurnaut

lft4ded
how about this Red hulk guy..for what I have heard he broke hulks arm and ko him by putting him in a chock hold....not that surpricing since a chock hold seems to be hulks kryptonite..(maestro, juggernaut, apocalypse, now Red hulk)

Shhhh! Black Panther may hear you and come to put another notch on his belt.

Juggernaut gets to the Destroyer who swings open his visor. Cain performs deep knee bends as the disintigration is refreshing. The Destroyer moves around to his him from different angles and before you know it he's accidently vaped his human body or enough of the planet to cause his body serious harm?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by lft4ded
Shhhh! Black Panther may hear you and come to put another notch on his belt.
I know...laughing

Originally posted by lft4ded

Juggernaut gets to the Destroyer who swings open his visor. Cain performs deep knee bends as the disintigration is refreshing. The Destroyer moves around to his him from different angles and before you know it he's accidently vaped his human body or enough of the planet to cause his body serious harm?

I said No disintigration beams...ok...just punches..and the planet they are on is made of adamantium 1 ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.