Warblade Vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Pre Weapon X upgrade.

CATMANEXE
Warblade ftw.

cloud102
Did you see what Majestic did to Warblade last issue?!

Battlehammer
Warblade is just an enhanced human correct given to cybernetic enhancements to enhance him beyond humans physically. Also which weapon x upgrade.

cloud102
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Warblade is just an enhanced human correct given to cybernetic enhancements to enhance him beyond humans physically. Also which weapon x upgrade.

Correct you are not.

Battlehammer
I was thinking of Ripclaw at first.

There was a huge x-men cross over with them. From what I have seen him he like Weapon 10 also known as Weapon X next generation (Kane), don't seem him beating Sabertooth. He like a Wolverine light.

I know it not longer cannon the cross over since they had to un merge the realities in order to save the future, but he was pretty impressive he was able to accurately predict Night Crawler teleport

cloud102
ahhh, Ripclaw. I remember those crossovers.

Battlehammer
Warblade to my knowledge does not posses a healing factor correct?

Enyalus
Bump.
Not in the typical sense, but basically so. He's a shape shifter who's entire body can become bio-metal, basically. So he can reform and reshape from virtually anything. He's also a master of martial arts in Kung Fu and Kempo.

But Sabs is stronger and about as fast. Difficult call IMO.

Ryo 666

Doesn't need to be. He controls his body, in recent years hes become very powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.