JLA power ladder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
10 of the most powerful members.
Sort them from most to least powerful.

Superman
Phantom Stranger
Dr Fate (Nelson)
Zatana
Hal Jordan
Wally West
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom (original)
Firestorm (classic)
Martian Manhunter

occultdestroyer
Phantom Stranger
Dr. Fate
Firestorm
Superman
Hal Jordan
Zatanna
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Wally West

occultdestroyer
^
Or maybe Zatanna should be above Superman

Warlord
And flash above Wonderwoman

Slaanesh
Flash and Hal should be above Supes..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doctor Fate
Phantom Stranger
Wally West/Zatanna/Firestorm
Hal Jordan/Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman/Captain Atom

Warlord
hmmm I always though CA and Firestorm were close...

occultdestroyer
Classic Firestorm is a freakin monster!
High-level matter manipulator. Should be fairly above Supes and CA, imho.
Just skim through the his respect thread, and you'll know what I'm talkin about.

nimbus006
This is kind of difficult seeing as many of these characters have had major power fluctuations over the years.

Lord Feron
Wait a minute, how much has Phantom Stranger really displayed. I mean all i heard was Spectre couldn't kill him, but he got turned into a mouse or something. Like wtf? I guess thats a decent showing but what else has he done. I really don't know anything about him so if someone could explain some feats in contexts that would be great.

Warlord
mine wqould be:
Phantom Stranger
Dr Fate
Zatana
Martian Manhunter (due to versatility)
Firestorm
Superman
Captain Atom
Hal Jordan
Wally
Wonder Woman

Slaanesh
Dr Fate (Nelson)
Wally West
Hal Jordan
Firestorm (classic)
Zatana
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Wonder Woman

Captain Atom (original) - i don't know where to put him..if it's the guy that became Monarch..he'll be at the top..

jrodslam
Originally posted by Warlord

Superman
Phantom Stranger
Dr Fate (Nelson)
Zatana
Hal Jordan
Wally West
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom (original)
Firestorm (classic)
Martian Manhunter

Fate
Zatanna
Hal
Firestorm
Atom
Manhunter
Supes
Flash
Wonder Woman

Didnt put Stranger cause i dont know his powers.

cloud102
Originally posted by Warlord

Superman
Phantom Stranger
Dr Fate (Nelson)
Zatana
Hal Jordan
Wally West
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom (original)
Firestorm (classic)
Martian Manhunter

Dr. Fate/Phantome Stranger (too close to call. Fate has put donw beings on the level of Mephisto and Dormammu, so has PS)
Superman/Hal Jordan (either one can win on any given day.)
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Firestorm (Depends on which one, though)
Zatanna
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom

That's my list.

jrodslam
Lol @ anyone thinking others other than Stranger and Fate are more powerful than Zatanna.

Enyalus
Dr. Fate
PS
Firestorm
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Hal
Flash
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom

Allankles
Dr. Fate
Phantom Stranger
Zatanna
Superman
Martian Manhunter (The guys above have more destructive power but his telepathy puts him top 5)

Hal Jordan
Captain Atom
Fire Storm
Flash
Wonder Woman

Ironic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Dr. Fate
PS
Firestorm
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Hal
Flash
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom

This, maybe switch MM and Supes

Aztec123
Phantom Stranger
Dr Fate (Nelson)
Zatana
Superman
Firestorm (classic)
Hal Jordan
Wally West
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter (jobs too much, i dont care how versatile he is)
Captain Atom (original)

Based on power levels, this is what i think. However, i can see someone like firestorm defeating Superman relatively easily or zatanna being speed blizted by anyone. or wonder woman going up against fate and zatanna and performing better than superman. They all have their flaws and weakness, which is why its hard to place the in any order. So it all depends, and what you go by.

cloud102
Hasn't Jonzz defeated Zatanna before? Early JLA days? His telepathy is the key, IMO.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Hasn't Jonzz defeated Zatanna before? Early JLA days? His telepathy is the key, IMO.
That was one of my questions: why Zatanna was being so highly rated by certain people. Even bloodlusted she was unable to put Lobo down. Supes would have. Nelson Fate would have. PS definitely would have. Classic FS. Etc.

She's very flexible, but in terms of raw power? Meh.

cloud102
Yeah, for all that power she still has to SPEAK. While MM can just shut down her mind or Flash speed blitz. If she can find the perfect spell, she can take some wins.

jrodslam
Originally posted by cloud102
Yeah, for all that power she still has to SPEAK. While MM can just shut down her mind or Flash speed blitz. If she can find the perfect spell, she can take some wins.

If this is a fight, then thats one thing, but from what i got from the OP was to list these ppl in terms of power.

Theres been a time where she kicked MM out of her mind. Shes also blocked him from reading minds as well. Zatanna is being highly rated cause shes the most "powerful" behind Fate and Stranger.

Putting everyone in a brawl/rumble type scenario, shed be one of the first to be targeted.

cloud102
Originally posted by jrodslam
If this is a fight, then thats one thing, but from what i got from the OP was to list these ppl in terms of power.

Theres been a time where she kicked MM out of her mind. Shes also blocked him from reading minds as well. Zatanna is being highly rated cause shes the most "powerful" behind Fate and Stranger.

Putting everyone in a brawl/rumble type scenario, shed be one of the first to be targeted.

True. She would be above Martian Manhunter, then, but I don't think she would be above Flash (Wally). This is assuming he is the avatar of the Speed Force.

Captain Atom would be above most, as he has the potential to be above even Dr. Fate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.