G-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
Have you all seen the trailer for this film? I know it's a kids movie, but a couple things stand out here. First of all it's Jerry Bruckheimer's first 3-D film. Second of all, I was really surprised at the cast... Nicolas Cage, Penelope Cruz, Jon Favreau, Will Arnet. And to be honest... I laughed at a bunch of the jokes in the trailer. "Don't you wish your blow torch was hot like..."

MildPossession
How can you resist cute guinea pigs!! and most importantly, Arnet!

You guys are all idiots right?

Mr. Rhythmic
It looks ok. Not too bad, but not very good.

BruceSkywalker
i may see this

edwinian
I think it will be cool to see a live action film in 3-D... I saw Bolt in 3-D, but that was all animated. The fact this movie is technically about espionage and in 3-D, I think should make for some pretty cool visuals.

edwinian
Just wanted to bump this thread, I've been seeing a ton of commercials for this lately, especially during the MLB home run derby and All-Star game. Anyone else been seeing all the TV Spots?

SnakeEyes
I'd rather eat hamster shit than see this.

Robtard
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'd rather eat hamster shit than see this.

Exactly.

Unfortunately I have a 5 year old daughter; she saw the commercial, so now I will be seeing this.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
Exactly.

Unfortunately I have a 5 year old daughter; she saw the commercial, so now I will be seeing this.

Dick. You never told me that you had actually reproduced.

We could have been, you know, swapping dad stories about how we want to drown our kids......................sometimes.

edwinian
Originally posted by Robtard
Exactly.

Ha, yea this one is definitely geared towards kids. Whenever I was in the theater and the trailer showed before the movie, any kids that were in the theater would go crazy for this. If you have to take a kid, hopefully Will Arnett and Zach Galifianakis will at least provide you some laughs.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Dick. You never told me that you had actually reproduced.

We could have been, you know, swapping dad stories about how we want to drown our kids......................sometimes.

I've got two. Almost 5 and almost 1.

This is true.

jinXed by JaNx
This movie looks awful. I hope it gets forgotten as quickly as Space Chimps.

edwinian
I was googling this film earlier and I actually came across this excellent review.Check it out here. It got a ton of high marks for its 3-D graphics. The writers calls them "cutting edge".

You had to figure they'd be decent since it was directed by the guy who did the Visual Effects for Armageddon.

Quincy
Hollywood produces some real garbage.

"Let's make a movie...with spies...that are actually GUINEA PIGS!"

cigar Bogus man.

Mr. Rhythmic
...Ok, forget what I said before. Saw another trailer. This looks AWFUL.

WhoopeeDee
When I first saw the title I thought to myself...."Disney is really going to do a Science Ninja Team Gatchaman movie?"

To my surprise...it's not..

..thank goodness.

dadudemon
This movie looks fun and funny.

I'll be seeing this not only for my kids' sake, but to enjoy the movie.

STFU.

Nemesis X
What is this, Alvin and the Chipmunks meet James Bond? This looks terrible.

edwinian
Yea, kind of seems that way, except that they're obviously guinea pigs and not chipmunks. Did you see this film finished first at the box office this weekend? It made $31 million, so I guess all the kids that are out of school were itching to see a movie.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by dadudemon
This movie looks fun and funny.

I'll be seeing this not only for my kids' sake, but to enjoy the movie.

STFU.

was the movie good? I only shat on it because i have absolutely no reason to go see Disney movies or most Animated movies unless they look different or unique.

Robtard
Took daughter to see this, movie was complete shit, not a single redeeming quality. Worse part was negro-guinea pig, shat out bad one-liner after bad one-liner. Couldn't wait for it to end two minutes into it.

Sadako of Girth
Guineapig is a delicacy in some parts.

MildPossession
This movie has knocked Harry Potter off the top of the film charts here in Britain or America, can't quite remember.

Robtard
I like to imagine the UK has better taste overall than the US, so I'm thinking it's the later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.