Jim Carrey as Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Jim-Carrey.jpg
http://ui19.gamespot.com/1106/carnagewider_2.jpg

I think that Jim Carrey should be in a Spider-Man movie as Carnage wouldn't you agree?

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Nemesis X

I think that Jim Carrey should be in a Spider-Man movie as Carnage wouldn't you agree?

No.

Kazenji
Thank god Nemesis X is'nt a casting agent.......

BruceSkywalker
i did not realize carnage was a comedian

Nemesis X
Hey he did well as the Riddler. What's wrong with playing as Carange? Carrey is a little twisted in his movies and can you imagine him as Butch Kassedy (Carnage)? That dude is a nut and when there's a nut that needs to be played by someone who is good at acting nutty, Carrey is the guy. I don't even know why you guys are making a big deal over this.

Wei Phoenix
Who the hell is Butch Kassedy?

StiltmanFTW
Good question.

steverules_2
The African American pumped up version of carnage he comes in and he's all like..ghetto and in da hood

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by steverules_2
The African American pumped up version of carnage he comes in and he's all like..ghetto and in da hood

Hey at least he would have some character, which is more then I can say for Comics Carnage, you know it wouldn't be good character but I don't expect another Doc Ock, especially from a wannabe Venom/Joker clone.

steverules_2
Is carnage still dead?

KingD19
I think so.

And Nemesis, Butch Cassidy was a train/bank robber, and the boss of the Hole in the Wall Gang.

Cletus Kassedy is Carnage.

Wei Phoenix
Is carnage still dead?

Yeah.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah.

Good, he's better dead!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Good, he's better dead!

He is supposedly coming back during Dark Reign.

Neo Darkhalen

Urggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh!

facepalm Will Marvel never learn?

Mr. Rhythmic

1) Carnage sucks.
2) Jim Carrey hasn't been good in a long, long time.
3) No.

Mr. Rhythmic

Doesn't matter to me. I quit reading Marvel a while back.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Urggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh!

facepalm Will Marvel never learn?

Honest answer...no

BruceSkywalker

good

SamZED
I hope that this time Sentry rips his head off.

StiltmanFTW

What?

Originally posted by SamZED
I hope that this time Sentry rips his head off.

I hope that this time he rips Sentry's head off smile This way, everyone would be happy.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What?

I hope that this time he rips Sentry's head off smile This way, everyone would be happy.

Not really, 95% of people who browse this forum hate Carnage.

StiltmanFTW
Question is, who do they hate more? If I had to choose between those two, I'd kill the yellow superman.

steverules_2
If you mean 95% who browse this part of the forum then yeah

Neo Darkhalen
If you mean 95% who browse this part of the forum then yeah

Well yes, KMC as a whole would be the board, while this forum is just a segment of the overall board.

But yeah most of us hate Carnage.

StiltmanFTW
Sentry is far worse character, IMO.

ThunderGodEneru
Both suck, but yeah, Sentry is worse IMO.

As for Jim Carrey as Carnage...Lol wtf?

Nemesis X
I did not come up with this idea okay? I once checked a site that mentioned a rumor about this.

Because of you guys mocking me I will be a casting agent. Next actor to play as Joker will be Sylvester Stallone evil face

SamZED

I hope that this time he rips Sentry's head off smile This way, everyone would be happy. Hm.. that works too. smile

Mindset
I liked Sentry when he was first introduced, now I'm just indifferent.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
I liked Sentry when he was first introduced, now I'm just indifferent.

I very much feel the same way.

Micheal_Myers
For the Venom Spin off I suppose Carrey would be a pretty good Carnage. I doubt Carnage will ever appear in a Spider-man flick though.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
For the Venom Spin off I suppose Carrey would be a pretty good Carnage. I doubt Carnage will ever appear in a Spider-man flick though.

Awesome Robocop avi.

Wei Phoenix
Really they don't need anyone to play Carnage. Just a nobody will be fine. He'll only be there for like 10 years of the movie seeing as Carnage rarely shows his human form anyway. They should just CGI him since he doesn't have much of a character anyway outside of crazy killer lunatic.

Ace of Knaves

No, I would not. I think there are much younger and better actors who could play the character; in keeping with the age group that supports the majority of the franchise cast as well as the comic book. However, if the 4th installment of the franchise is handled as poorly as the 3rd, then they could shit in a bag and film it sitting still for 2 hours and it would follow suit.

Black Yoshi
Nah, I don't think Jim Carrey would be a good choice.

Then again, I wouldn't care if he does a bad job since I dislike Carnage.

BerserkGene
The correct answer is Edward Norton,he'd make a great Carnage.Ever see Primal Fear?

But then again,I want Norton cast as Gordon Freeman too. =/

lebowski32
I agree. Norton would be much better than Carrey. A far more versatile actor, more respected, and more believable in a dark role.

Mr. Rhythmic
Question is, who do they hate more? If I had to choose between those two, I'd kill the yellow superman.

I dislike Carnage more. Sentry sucks, but Carnage is just too much.

Bouboumaster
Gives Bruce Campbell a role!

Black Yoshi
I believe Bruce Campbell had a role in all of the Spiderman movies, so it's likely that he'll be in Spiderman 4.

As for Edward Norton portraying Carnage, I wouldn't mind it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.