King Thor Vs Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Philosophía
IM.

quanchi112
King Thor, easily.

occultdestroyer
Infinity-Man

iceman24567
IM

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
IM How?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
How? By wining.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
By wining. What's wining?

No seriously though, what are you basing this off of? IM beating who?

Galan007
IM.

TricksterPriest
Infinity Man has by far one of the most BS powersets around. His powerset is basically "bend and break physics and rules of energy at will." "The answer is gravity....is anti-gravity!" Changing the laws of physics so he can swim through dimensions and matter. The Infinity beams are a no-limits energy beam/energy disperser. He tanks anti-matter.

The only guy Drax is scared of is his brother.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Infinity Man has by far one of the most BS powersets around. His powerset is basically "bend and break physics and rules of energy at will." "The answer is gravity....is anti-gravity!" Changing the laws of physics so he can swim through dimensions and matter. The Infinity beams are a no-limits energy beam/energy disperser. He tanks anti-matter.

The only guy Drax is scared of is his brother. Yes, but he has never done anything close to being as impressive as beheading the desak destroyer. Thor has the odinforce and easily survived the incineration blasts that completely destroyed Loki. For these reasons I give this To King Thor.

Kris Blaze

The only guy Drax is scared of is his brother.

Oh, so all his energy attacks gets sucked into Thor's hammer you mean?

Galan007
No seriously though, what are you basing this off of? IM beating who? Him one-shotting charactes that were owning the likes of pre-crisis Superman?

Thor has the odinforce and easily survived the incineration blasts that completely destroyed Loki. And IM survived anti-matter blasts...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Him one-shotting charactes that were owning the likes of pre-crisis Superman?

And IM survived anti-matter blasts... When? Which Im are you going on about here? The newer agent of the Source or the Im from way back in the day. It seems you are going by that one.

Who is more powerful iyo?

Kris Blaze
Him one-shotting charactes that were owning the likes of pre-crisis Superman?

Who hasn't?

Galan007
When? Which Im are you going on about here? The newer agent of the Source or the Im from way back in the day. It seems you are going by that one.

Who is more powerful iyo? It's the same IM.

quanchi112
It's the same IM. One who has been drastically amped though in death of the new gods. Either way I don't see him being as powerful as King Thor based on what he has done. Superman punches could take him out if he had the time to wail on him.

Galan007
^ and if IM, you know, didn't do anything to counter. ermm

quanchi112
^ and if IM, you know, didn't do anything to counter. ermm I know he did, but that doesn't change the fact that Superman's punches would defeat him in time. A far less powerful character can defeat him. Superman's punches really wouldn't do much of anything to King Thor considering the incineration blasts he was tanking.

Galan007
.... *sighs*

Anyhow, IM ftw. smile

nimbus006
What's wining?

The act of drinking wine. stick out tongue

iceman24567
.... *sighs*

Anyhow, IM ftw. smile thumb up

quanchi112
.... *sighs*

Anyhow, IM ftw. smile It's a valid point and one that you will continue to ignore. How does the Im survive a hammer launch?

Naija boy
KT

ares834
quanchi you greatly overestimate KT's powers. Infinity Man rapes KT. AS for surviving the hammer through... easy he lets it phase through him. Then proceeds to rape KT.

TricksterPriest
How does he survive? Simple. He reverses Newton's laws. And the hammer goes right back through Thor's head.

Kris Blaze
How does he survive? Simple. He reverses Newton's laws. And the hammer goes right back through Thor's head.

I feel a great deal of pity for you, I really do.

ares834
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I feel a great deal of pity for you, I really do. Why? He could do it.

kgkg
Originally posted by ares834
quanchi you greatly overestimate KT's powers. Infinity Man rapes KT. AS for surviving the hammer through... easy he lets it phase through him. Then proceeds to rape KT. He easily rapes KT? laughing out loud

Xzpunisher
IM curbstomp

King Kandy
Guy1: Hey how does IM defeat the Spectre?

Trick: He uses an anti-spectre ray.

I'm sick of arguments that are so vague and limitless they could be used to support someone in any match-up.

TricksterPriest
Kiss my ass. Infinity Man's powerset IS that kind of BS up to a point. And he's beaten people stronger than KT. Like Classic Mantis.

Mindset
And you think KT would somehow not be able to stop his own weapon?

TricksterPriest
Sheer shock value might make it hit at least once.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I feel a great deal of pity for you, I really do.

Pity is a word much too mild.

Kris Blaze
Kiss my ass. Infinity Man's powerset IS that kind of BS up to a point. And he's beaten people stronger than KT. Like Classic Mantis.

Did you injure your god damned skull? Classic Mantis couldn't even touch Darkseid. Has repeated anal penetration from Quanchi ruined your ability to discern between what is written in a comic and your own crazy fantasies? You're stooping to his level, rapidly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
quanchi you greatly overestimate KT's powers. Infinity Man rapes KT. AS for surviving the hammer through... easy he lets it phase through him. Then proceeds to rape KT. No, he really doesn't. Im was no greater than the jsa gog imo and Thor has a superior feat to either of these of characters. Superman punches would also have no effect on King Thor even with time.Originally posted by King Kandy
Guy1: Hey how does IM defeat the Spectre?

Trick: He uses an anti-spectre ray.

I'm sick of arguments that are so vague and limitless they could be used to support someone in any match-up. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.