Thanos Vs Apoc(With Power of 12)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Thanos no IG Vs Apoc (With Power of 12)

Kris Blaze
Apocalypse.

Survivor19
We do not know what Poccy with power of 12 was going to do. There is no basis under this thread.

Nihilist
By potential only Apocalypse ftw.

TricksterPriest
Actually, by feats as well. Though, figuring out exactly WHAT was going in that arc is hard. IMO, it was either localized or large scale reality warping, or a serious mind-screw. I think it was warping, but the arc had such shit writing that I refuse to commit to it.

If he was actually warping reality, then Apocalypse.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, by feats as well. Though, figuring out exactly WHAT was going in that arc is hard. IMO, it was either localized or large scale reality warping, or a serious mind-screw. I think it was warping, but the arc had such shit writing that I refuse to commit to it.

If he was actually warping reality, then Apocalypse. Thanos has shown a very high resistance to reality warping though.

quanchi112

If he was actually warping reality, then Apocalypse. Thanos beat the Maker.

TricksterPriest
facepalm Why do I even try?

quanchi112
facepalm Why do I even try? Maker had reality warping powers and had infinite power backing her up. You can't justify Apoc winning on that and that alone. That is my point.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maker had reality warping powers and had infinite power backing her up. You can't justify Apoc winning on that and that alone. That is my point. Apoc wouldnt have just had "potentially" warping powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Apoc wouldnt have just had "potentially" warping powers. Yeah, I usually only happened to read this and had a huge problem with his logic.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maker had reality warping powers and had infinite power backing her up. You can't justify Apoc winning on that and that alone. That is my point.

The Maker didn't use shit on Thanos. Stop using her as a justification. We also have no idea of her power levels in her weakened state.

Your logic is far worse than whatever is wrong with mine.

illadelph12
I'd take Nur in this one.

Ironic
hmm... Apoc

Enyalus
The thought of any Apocalypse beating Thanos just don't sit right with me.

So, Thanos wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
The thought of any Apocalypse beating Thanos just don't sit right with me.

So, Thanos wins.

That about sums up how I feel. How are finals going big buddy?

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
That about sums up how I feel. How are finals going big buddy?
Gotta tweak one paper and submit it tonight. Then, I'm finished.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gotta tweak one paper and submit it tonight. Then, I'm finished.

Good job man. How much longer do you have? I'm heading up to Berkeley in a couple weeks to help my lady move as she's not done with school. Yayyyy moving.... NOT

Priest
Has Apoc done any anything with the power of 12?

guy222
In theory, Poccy wins

Feats...Thanos

Priest
Thanos wins.

quanchi112
The Maker didn't use shit on Thanos. Stop using her as a justification. We also have no idea of her power levels in her weakened state.

Your logic is far worse than whatever is wrong with mine. We have seen Thanos resist reality warping before in Thanos quest. Thanos beat an extremely powerful reality warper in the Maker. There is no basis whatsoever that a reality warper with unseen potential can beat Thanos. None.

Xplosive
In theory, Apocalypse should handle him easily actually.

Sin I AM
Apoc will never be more than a global threat, he's too one-dimensional.

Charmander

If he was actually warping reality, then Apocalypse. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
facepalm Why do I even try? Good point.

Anyway, by feats, Thanos wins.
By theory, Thanos wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos wins. Maker did a reality warp and Thanos survived while everyone else around him were transformed into the size of ants.

Lord S
I didn't see anything from that story to indicate that that version of Apoc would be anywhere near Thanos' level. One or two optic blasts may tickle Thanos...but that's about it. Apoc remains outclassed against Thanos, (as always).

D_Dude1210
Thanos: Face me!
Apoc: Fool! My theoretical powers are too strong for you! (throws a book at Thanos)
Thanos: AAArgg!

cloud102
Originally posted by guy222
In theory, Poccy wins

Feats...Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Thanos: Face me!
Apoc: Fool! My theoretical powers are too strong for you! (throws a book at Thanos)
Thanos: AAArgg! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.