Martian Manhunter vs. Vector (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Who beats who?

psycho gundam
vector can reflect telepathy. lolz

but the martian just needs one attack to sink though, and his speed should get it in.

j'onn 10*/10 (vector might make it a total stalemate, of he loses everytime)

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
vector can reflect telepathy. lolz

Yeah, I know that. But regarding the speed thing and only needing one-shot to win, Vector's TK is powerful enough to repel reality itself.

Dunno who wins, but I think its a good match.

TricksterPriest
Who is Vector again? durhmm

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Who is Vector again? durhmm
Your father.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Who is Vector again? durhmm a hulk villain and part of the u-foes. his power is arguably more HAX than the speed force.

guy222
vector

Warlord
the U-Foes guy?
John wins

Endless Mike
Vector is one of my favorite B - list characters but he probably loses here

guy222
huge vector fan

Q99
Would he be able to handle the phasing is what I wonder.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
Would he be able to handle the phasing is what I wonder. Depends, was it ever explained how his phasing actually works?

Blanket
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Depends, was it ever explained how his phasing actually works? He does stuff. Then he goes through stuff.

Warlord
that was scientific

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Blanket
He does stuff. Then he goes through stuff. Then it's not working Vector repells the stuff he's doing smile

Blanket
Then it's not working Vector repells the stuff he's doing smile K.
Was just explaining in depth how MM's powers work.

Depends, was it ever explained how his phasing actually works?

IIRC shifts his mass to another dimension

Vector might still repel him, his powers don't make a lot of sense. repelling reality? then what was the hulk walking on to try and get to him?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
IIRC shifts his mass to another dimension

Vector might still repel him, his powers don't make a lot of sense. repelling reality? then what was the hulk walking on to try and get to him? It makes as much sense as Superboy Prime punching reality and Juggernaut dashing reality

However I give it to MM simply cause he's overall more powerful, speed, strength, durability, mindraping etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.