Predalien vs. Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
The Predator-Alien hybrid from AVP: Requiem vs. our crazy but lovable sadistic hero from Sin City.
No weapons.

KingD19
So the real question is, how fast does Marv lose?

Rogue Jedi
Marv loses, but it takes a while. Marv should have a weapon here. Hatchet?

KingD19
Hatchet won't do anything to Predaliens exoskeleton.

Rogue Jedi
Pistol?

Luminatus
Okay he gets a pistol.

KingD19
Same with a pistol, those don't work on aliens, they get hit and it makes the little bullet ricochet noise, and makes a spark, that's about it. But if we give him Predator weaponry, that would be unfair.

Robtard
The Xenos are now immune to bullets in the AVP franchise? If so, lame, really, really, really lame.

KingD19
shots did nothing to them in the Requiem movie. Guy had to get Wolf's plasma caster to even do damage.

BruceSkywalker
Marv is toast

ThunderGodEneru
Marv because both the AVP movies suck.

Robtard
I think you fools are underrating Marv's toughness and strength. Not certain the Pred could take Marv down, before Marv rips his ******* out and chokes him with it.

Then again, I barely remember that movie, as the Bi-boy said, it was sucky.

ThunderGodEneru
Yer kinda cute.

KingD19
They sucked true, but Marv can't take a pure Predator or Alien, a hybrid whose stronger than both, he takes no chance.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
I think you fools are underrating Marv's toughness and strength. Not certain the Pred could take Marv down, before Marv rips his ******* out and chokes him with it.

Then again, I barely remember that movie, as the Bi-boy said, it was sucky. Indeed. IF the Predalien wins, it WILL know its been in a fight.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Marv because both the AVP movies suck.

At least the first AVP movie is way better than its piece of crap sequel.

Rogue Jedi
The one with the black chick was good. She was droolio

XanatosForever
Predalien's immune to bullets? That's the biggest load of crap I've heard so far. If that was true, why would it have bothered moving out of the line of fire when the idiots were in the hallway? Predalien's exo may be more durable than regular, but it is not bullet proof.

AngryManatee
Predalien wins. Marv was getting his ass kicked by Frodo in Sin City.

Robtard
Frodo always danced around like a squirrel-monkey and had razor-sharp nails in that.

KingD19
And Predalien hits a couple mph running, and can over power Predators, who are stronger than Marv.

Robtard
What strength feats do the Predators have over Marv?

Rogue Jedi
Thats actually a very good question.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Robtard
What strength feats do the Predators have over Marv? Pulling an Alien Queen into a lake.

Kazenji
Yeah with a little bit of from a human female

One pred took out an elite team of soldiers..........except for one

ThunderGodEneru
Well to say the human female was even really a factor is...Stupid. no expression

Kazenji
I would have to say it is......Not like the Predator gained the strength of the Hulk in the last minute.

icu311
Predators are noted to be pretty strong... The one from the first Predator tossed Dutch around like a ragdoll, and there was a scene in the first AVP where a predator throws an alien through a bunch of concrete pillars.

KingD19
Yeah, after the rookie Predator got taken out, the big leader got angry, and tossed the Alien through a couple walls and pillars.

Luminatus
Originally posted by Nemesis X
At least the first AVP movie is way better than its piece of crap sequel.

Oh please. The first AVP was an abomination on par with Alien: Resurrection. Requiem was at least Aliens 3 level in quality which isn't great but passable.

Robtard
He has the worst taste in movies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Predalien wins. Marv was getting his ass kicked by Frodo in Sin City.

Didn't Frodo end up getting eaten by his own doggies in the end, though?

Teehee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.