Deadpool Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Deadpool Movie Confirmed

http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.7931. Deadpool_Movie_Confirmed~excl~_More_Wolverine~excl
~

roughrider
I like this idea. some fans may be miffed at the changes in Wade from Wolverine, but I think it was a way to streamline & explain away what he's capable of. How they could go further than just give him an artificial healing factor, like in the comics.
So will be living underground as a merc, coming out to do a job then going back?

willRules
Originally posted by roughrider
I like this idea. some fans may be miffed at the changes in Wade from Wolverine, but I think it was a way to streamline & explain away what he's capable of. How they could go further than just give him an artificial healing factor, like in the comics.
So will be living underground as a merc, coming out to do a job then going back?

I don't want to see extra powers in any character. It suggests that the writers are afraid there isn't enough story to tell with the power he originally had. That's a problem with the writer, not Deadpool.

I'm sure a solo Deadpool movie would be back to basics with a much closer rendition of the Deadpool we know and love. yes

Or at least it better be mad

BruceSkywalker
I will see this

DeathKap
Awesome!!! Still pissed off at how they changed him though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DeathKap
Awesome!!! Still pissed off at how they changed him though.

I'm not

DeathKap
sorry but the adamantium swords in his arms, an his mouth is what gets me.

chomperx9
if they do a deadpool movie hope they can make his costume look more decent as well.

Vinny Valentine
Well, it's been announced that they will be making one with Ryan Reynolds reprising his role as Deadpool... Comments?

vincent

dadudemon
I will like it, especially since that green outfit brings out the angry in your eyes.

I look forward to this movie...alot. yes

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
if they do a deadpool movie hope they can make his costume look more decent as well.

he may wear his comic book costume..

Originally posted by DeathKap
sorry but the adamantium swords in his arms, an his mouth is what gets me.

some changes are good, some are bad

BruceSkywalker
cannot wait

Ridley_Prime
Um... don't know what to think yet.

Darth Jello
Still think that at least voice wise, michael keaton would make a better deapool

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Still think that at least voice wise, michael keaton would make a better deapool Why?

Darth Jello
Because when reading the comics, personality and voicewise, in my head he always sounded kinda like beetlejuice, it just kinda fit with the yellow word boxes.

Kazenji
I'm all for it this movie but then on the other hand Fox has the rights since he appeared in the Wolverine movie

Please don't **** it up Fox.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Because when reading the comics, personality and voicewise, in my head he always sounded kinda like beetlejuice, it just kinda fit with the yellow word boxes.

laughing out loud

I always pictured Sean Schemmel...or someone like that. A happy but serious voice. Can't describe it. It's not really Sean, but it kind of sounds like it............

Along those lines, I pictured Voldemort's voice like Ares from Spartan: Total Warrio, the video game, as I think his snakey whispery voice, as JK Rowling did it, was too pussy.

Here is an example from the game: pRlH2CjoIzOc

roughrider
Ryan Reynolds will be the star. Fox isn't going to shut him up if he's Deadpool.

Davis Bloome
This movie should be great, especially since Ryan Reynolds is coming back as Deadpool. I'm new to the whole Deadpool thing but Reynolds seems about perfect for the role. Should be interesting seeing a character that kicks ass, is hilarious, and breaks the fourth wall a lot.

Mr. Rhythmic
As long as FOX is involved, it will suck.

Kazenji
Fox themselves need to give the creative freedom to the director whoever gets attached to it and let the writers do their job not tell them how they (Fox) wants the movie to be like.

Davis Bloome
Ryan Reynolds says he wants a 100% faithful Deadpool movie, so if he's the man I think he is, he'll speak up when it's necessary and he feels that what they're doing isn't Deadpool esque.

DarthLazious
Cool. Deadpool will be a kick ass movie.

Kazenji
Lets hope so.

The Nuul
Nope, Fox will fck it up.

DarthLazious
Lets be postive here.

It has a chance of greatness.

Kazenji
10% chance of greatness since its FOX

Earl Dark
sweetness, i've been waiting for DP film for a while

if only they could somehow get a shot of reynolds buttocks into the film, then i'll be happy

Mindset
Originally posted by Earl Dark

if only they could somehow get a shot of reynolds buttocks into the film, then i'll be happy . . .

Earl Dark
Originally posted by Mindset
. . .
hey, don't judge me

unlike most heterosexuals, i can appreciate good looks from either gender and reynolds is a good looking guy

if that guy was oiled up and bear hugged me, i would probably scream like a giddy soccer mom

Mindset
. . .

roughrider
Originally posted by Earl Dark
hey, don't judge me

unlike most heterosexuals, i can appreciate good looks from either gender and reynolds is a good looking guy

if that guy was oiled up and bear hugged me, i would probably scream like a giddy soccer mom

I'll go out on my hetrosexual limb and agree Ryan Reynolds is really good looking. big grin Which makes it ironic that his soon-to-be franchise will have him looking like the cancer victim that is Wade.

Reynolds is part of Hollywood royalty now, being married to Scarlett Johansson. He's got clout on how to do Deadpool properly, no matter what the Fox regime might think.
And I don't expect it to be 100% like the comic. Filmmakers should have more freedom.

Earl Monroe
i don't expect it to be 100%, because there's only so much you can do with a 2 hour film (i hope it is that long, 85mins, or however long Origins was is poor)

also, we don't much about wilson's time spent in the weapon x programme, so i can see the fourth wall being broke about how he was developed in the Origins movie. (i think someone already mentioned that though)

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by willRules
I'm sure a solo Deadpool movie would be back to basics with a much closer rendition of the Deadpool we know and love. yes

Crossing my fingers for that happy

moses winston
I think a Deadpool movie would be excellent. I have been waiting for a Deadpool movie for a long time and I'm happy that one is finally being thought about.

Considering that Ryan Reynolds wants the film the to be as accurate as possible then I think we should all be satisfied. Althought, if I get the slightest warning flare that Reynolds is off this project then I think we can all worry about which direction the film makers were trying to make.

Overall though, I can't wait and I'm sure I'll be happy with the end product.

starlock
I hope they commit to this movie...but as we have seen...in several Marvel movies....unless its spiderman.....what are the odds he will have his classic mask?....i dont go nuts for these things..as i loved the wolverine movie as it is....but it would be cool to see his classic get-up....but what are the odds?

roughrider
Originally posted by starlock
I hope they commit to this movie...but as we have seen...in several Marvel movies....unless its spiderman.....what are the odds he will have his classic mask?....i dont go nuts for these things..as i loved the wolverine movie as it is....but it would be cool to see his classic get-up....but what are the odds?

So what if he wears the mask(he does want to cover his face), but everything else is kind of different? Would people live with it?

Mindset
Gary Busey should play Deadpool.

xJLxKing
Lets hope they make him funny

Chancho
A Deadpool movie is going to suck! Deadpool already left a bad impression from the Wolverine crappy ass movie! No matter how hard you try to polish crap, it's still crap!

Mr Shindiggery
As long as Fox are invovled with this film in any shape or form its going to suck imo, Wolverine was the final straw for me.

Kazenji

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...It sounds interesting, mainly because I like Ryan Reynolds and I thought that I didn't see much of Deadpool - you know, char. dev. wise, before the crappy wolverine movie I didn't even know he existed - so, I'll be watching out for this. hope that it'll be good.

AlmightyKfish
Reynolds said in his IGN interview-

"...I mean that you want to make him as close to the comics as possible. And there's nothing that I wouldn't do to make sure that ends up on film, but sometimes things are out of your control, things that you can't change. But I'm really happy, in these early talks, that the studio is as obsessed with making it as close to the comic book source material as possible.And that's all I really needed to hear. Cuz I will husk-f*@k a herd of cattle to bring Wade Wilson to life as the real deal. "

Sounds quite promising, if both Reynolds and studio want a close to comics DP...

Kazenji
If only they did that for wolverine.

WO Polaski
what the studio wants doesnt matter. what fox wants matters. fox wants shit.

Kazenji
Originally posted by WO Polaski
what fox wants matters. fox wants shit.

Well when it comes to comic book movies anyway they do.

geshien
I don't trust Fox, but I'll likely see it anyways.

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/ryan-reynolds-talks-deadpools-face-and-character/138610/

Sounds like they're on the right track, If only they did this for the Wolverine movie.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by willRules
I don't want to see extra powers in any character. It suggests that the writers are afraid there isn't enough story to tell with the power he originally had. That's a problem with the writer, not Deadpool.

Or at least it better be mad
Agreed.

Gamerr-X
Nice, prefer Deadpool over Wolverine anyday, so this should be a good film, hopefully I will see some wolverine getting his ass kicked...sorry i just hate wolverine

Kazenji
What do you dislike about him?

roughrider
One difference behind the scenes may help...
Whether this is being produced by Marvel, or Marvel Studios.

Marvel Studios was behind Iron Man & The Incredible Hulk. They were the ones in control, not the distribution companies (Paramount & Universal.) If, as a new character, Marvel Studios is behind Deadpool, that reduces Fox's involvement.
This could be the strategy behind reboots of Daredevil & Fantastic Four. Marvel is waiting for the rights to revert back to them, so they can make the movies without interference.

The Nuul
As long as Fox is on it, it will suck.

Kazenji
Yeah fox sucks alright since they also distubuted Alien and Aliens and many other great films.....

Gamerr-X
why i hate wolv

My fav is Rorschach and Moon Knight, but my mate makes fun of Rorschach by calling him "Sockhead" and saying hes rubbish. And his favourite is Wolverine, so I hate him coz my friend hates Rorschach.

Also I just dont like Wolverine generally an the look of him.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah fox sucks alright since they also distubuted Alien and Aliens and many other great films.....

They cannot not make a great comic book movies. They were even assholes enough because Watchmen was going to be very good and it wasnt theirs. So they pushed and pushed to to get some multi millions from it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Gamerr-X

Also I just dont like Wolverine generally an the look of him.

Well what don't you like about him apart from what your friend says ?

Gamerr-X
personality, appearance, also dont really like x-men.

Just dont like his character overall really, and I think hes too overrated, but thats just my opinion.

DeathKap
I liked the wolverine movie. They did well. Could of been better i admit. Much better than 3rd xmen. Hopfully they don't screw DP up

SamZED
im not worried about Fox fking it up. Im worried that its gonna get a sh1tty scypt and noone would want to watch it. I cant picture anyone say "Hey remember that ugly bold guy with lasers from Wolverine movie? Well, there's a movie made about him, wanna go see it?"

Alpha Centauri
Wade's scene in the elevator was the best thing about the Wolverine movie, for me.

It definitely captured that mind-boggling annoyance of Deadpool, yet it's also funny and you can tell that it's appreciated by SOME of the people who are around him. I was a bit iffy about the whole part where he deflected bullets, because while I don't doubt Deadpool may be able to do that, he probably wouldn't.

I do not doubt that Ryan Reynolds is the best guy for the job that we know of. He's a massive fan of the comics to the point that he can quote Deadpool, he seems really enthusiastic about making this as faithful as possible.

"As possible" meaning that yes, there will be changes. I don't see why there ever needs to be, but there always are. However, as Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk showed, you can change the origin and still make it a massively faithful movie, why? Because there are two kinds of faithful; character and story.

Were Iron Man and Hulk massively faithful STORY movies? Not necessarily. Should they have been? Yeah. Were they good anyway? Yeah. However, were they faithful CHARACTER movies? Absolutely. I don't think there's been a better casting than Robert Downey Jr. Regardless of the story, Iron Man was Iron Man.

As long as they keep the story faithful ENOUGH, I will tolerate it so long as Deadpool is Deadpool to the max.

Reynolds is not a huge actor, never has he had a major movie role (Critically or financially) outside of chick flicks. So, will he sacrifice Deadpool for the money made by a blockbuster? Will he swallow his ego and allow himself to be under a mask most of the time and if not, allow himself to be made to look horrifically scarred? Tobey Maguire wasn't huge, but he balanced the mask time/unmasked time well, I think.

Reynolds has already said they're gonna have THE suit and THE scarred face. Not A suit, THE suit. I can understand X-Men not wearing yellow spandex, but Deadpool's is a red and black mercenary/ninja outfit. It's not outlandish. I also remember him saying that they were currently working out what the story would be and who'd be in it.

My dream would be Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, in a Quentin Tarantino directed movie, with tons of Kill Bill style violence. Gory, but playfully so. It'd be hilarious, violent and exciting. However, that's not gonna happen. I just hope what we get is no less than Deadpool deserves.

I hear they're gonna give him the ability to take powers from dead or injured mutants, which sucks. However, it might be passable if they just don't use it stupidly. NO more eye beams, please.

Teleporting...fine. They've got a loophole there, because he does have a teleporter, it's just not in his powers.

I won't hold it against Reynolds if they f*ck it up, because he's one man and Fox gets what Fox wants. That said, the only people who should be able to judge this properly are real Deadpool fans. Not internet Deadpool fans.

People who see a few funny panels and think that's all there is to him need to stop the delusional sense of criticism. I've read Deadpool's comics since '93/'94, I own every main 616 appearance he's ever made, and I don't believe Wade Wilson was bad in the movie. Quite the opposite. Deadpool, though? Horrid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29cFWLesJlI&feature=related

-AC

Kazenji
I know personally what i've seen of Deadpool is some of those "few funny panels" floating around on the net and also his recent apperence in Wolverine Origins, A back issue of New Mutants of Deadpools first apperence which was included with Wolverine Origin #25 and scans from his latest comics.

Alpha Centauri
Precisely.

He's a trendy character to say that you like now, but when you get into debates, hardly anyone knows a thing about the guy.

-AC

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/will-deadpool-break-the-fourth-wall-in-the-movie/138787/

The Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=8478

Deadpool Will Break the Fourth Wall
Source:Empire
July 5, 2009

Empire chatted with Ryan Reynolds and asked him an interesting question about the upcoming "X-Men" spin-off, Deadpool, in which he'll reprise his role from the "Wolverine" movie.

Reynolds says Deadpool will breach the fourth wall: "Break the fourth wall? Oh yeah, he's got to. I want to see him break the Great Wall"... "The studio's working on a script and trying to find a director. The main goal is to make sure it stays close to the source material."

A release date has not yet been set for the film.

Nestical
Gary Busey should play Deadpool.

he's going to pull your endicrine(sp?) system out of your body

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by The Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=8478

Deadpool Will Break the Fourth Wall
Source:Empire
July 5, 2009

Empire chatted with Ryan Reynolds and asked him an interesting question about the upcoming "X-Men" spin-off, Deadpool, in which he'll reprise his role from the "Wolverine" movie.

Reynolds says Deadpool will breach the fourth wall: "Break the fourth wall? Oh yeah, he's got to. I want to see him break the Great Wall"... "The studio's working on a script and trying to find a director. The main goal is to make sure it stays close to the source material."

A release date has not yet been set for the film.

the fourth wall breakage could be interesting...but not sure how it's going to be done effectively. i mean, most of the time when a character in a film talks to the audience it doesn't seem right, just seems cheesy...but we'll see.

i've still got an open mind about this film, because i'm yet to see the wolverine movie and think it's rubbish.

roughrider
This could be in a holding pattern for a long time, if Ryan Reynolds is still doing it (he's busy with that ring slinger at DC.) It's gonna be a few years away, now.

Kazenji

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/ryan-reynolds-talks-more-deadpool/139968/

Alpha Centauri
I don't question his love for Deadpool, although nobody has really quizzed him on the comics.

I question how much influence he'll have. That and the fact that I do not know if he wants to be Deadpool more than he wants to be Deadpool accurately.

Could be horrible, could be amazing. Far too little to judge right now. I'm gonna go with mishandled, simply because Marvel themselves can't seem to figure out how to handle him currently; why would Fox?

-AC

roughrider
After finally watching HOT FUZZ on the weekend, I think Marvel should get Edgar Wright as Director, without hesitation. I don't know why he's worked on an ANT MAN film proposal - his exaggerated style is perfectly suited to the Deadpool comics. Simon Pegg could even come along in a supporting role, or co-write with Wright as he usually does.

Deadline
I've seen Ryan Reynolds in Blade 3. Yup he will be perfect as Deadpool.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Deadline
I've seen Ryan Reynolds in Blade 3. Yup he will be perfect as Deadpool.

IF hes written properly!

Deadline
Originally posted by The Nuul
IF hes written properly!

Of course but seeing what he did in Blade 3 indicates what potential he has.

The Nuul
And with FOX, they showed us so far that DP is horrible.

Alpha Centauri
No, they showed us that the abomination in Wolverine's movie was horrible.

They showed us that in his 15 seconds of screen time Ryan Reynolds was the best thin about the movie. The elevator scene, I mean.

This is going to be a total reboot and it's going to hopefully convey Wade and Deadpool as they're intended.

-AC

Misfit Justice
although i have mixed feelings about movies being in 3-d, i feel like a deadpool 3-d movie could be a very promising outlet for allowing the character to break the fourth wall very well. he could make some witty comment about how annoying they are to wear or something and just come out of the screen when he wants to talk to the audience. eh. i don't know, but i'm still really excited about this movie happening

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
This movie should be great, especially since Ryan Reynolds is coming back as Deadpool. I'm new to the whole Deadpool thing but Reynolds seems about perfect for the role. Should be interesting seeing a character that kicks ass, is hilarious, and breaks the fourth wall a lot.

do you know how much i want this movie to come out??? A LOT.....and that's why im already expecting a disappointment.....and i highly doubt he breaks the fourth wall in it :'(

roughrider
Wonder if Robert Rodriguez will really do this, as rumours suggest. He's got a strong relationship with Fox (with Predators about to be released), and clearly this kind of project is perfect for him; over the top violence & comic lunacy.

Kazenji
I know this is the discussion for the movie but the description for this comic is funny

SamZED
I know this is the discussion for the movie but the description for this comic is funny The sad part is- in the end of the book they did screw up the movie so Deadpool got pissed and started shooting in the theater.

If Robert Rodriguez is director im not worried about the movie.

roughrider
Originally posted by SamZED
The sad part is- in the end of the book they did screw up the movie so Deadpool got pissed and started shooting in the theater.

If Robert Rodriguez is director im not worried about the movie.

I'll have to get a look at that book, if he starts shooting up a theatre.

Anyone ever see the Superman/Batman issue (the 'kryptonite' storyline) where Batman is pissed about them shooting a Batman movie in Gotham? The actor takes off his cowl and reveals himself to be gay, I think. laughing out loud Superman is watching the filming with Batman from a rooftop, and is trying to keep a straight face as Batman just gets more & more upset.

Kazenji
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/107201-ryan-reynolds-on-the-deadpool-movie

SamZED
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/107201-ryan-reynolds-on-the-deadpool-movie
Man, I love Reynolds. He's gona make a great Deadpool.

I'll have to get a look at that book, if he starts shooting up a theatre.

Anyone ever see the Superman/Batman issue (the 'kryptonite' storyline) where Batman is pissed about them shooting a Batman movie in Gotham? The actor takes off his cowl and reveals himself to be gay, I think. laughing out loud Superman is watching the filming with Batman from a rooftop, and is trying to keep a straight face as Batman just gets more & more upset. LOL Please give me an issue #!!!!!!

roughrider

LOL Please give me an issue #!!!!!!

I don't know. It was the lead story in one of the trade paperback collections I looked at on the bookstore shelf. Long story dealing with the duo trying to get rid of all the kryptonite on Earth.

Kaos sebaceous
there actually starting to say now that WB is trying to get ryan reynolds not to do the deadpool movie because hes green lantern now.......if thats the case it totally sucks because i dont wanna see a deadpool movie if ryan reynalds is not deadpool........hes such a PERFECT deadpool

Entity
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
there actually starting to say now that WB is trying to get ryan reynolds not to do the deadpool movie because hes green lantern now.......if thats the case it totally sucks because i dont wanna see a deadpool movie if ryan reynalds is not deadpool........hes such a PERFECT deadpool Man that would BLOW! He's SOOOOO much more Wade Wilson than Hal Jordan, in fact I still find the idea of him as Jordan completely laughable! I mean he'd have made a great Wally or a decent number of other range of DC characters but the idea of him, the guy that smart mouths and wise cracks about EVERYTHING in basically everything I've ever seen him in, playing a character with next to no sense of humor is really ridiculous. Shoulda stuck with the idea of him playing Wally in a flash movie! IMO

Thou admittedly I am bias. I really never cared for Hal in the least, much prefer a Kyle or atleast John Steward movie.

SamZED
The movie script leaked. I havent read it and im not gonna read it so whoever finds it please dont spoil anything.

Ive read a review though and must say im really excited. Here's a quote from the review. No worries it doesnt spoil anything.

"The script itself reads like a Deadpool fan's dream. The character could not be better represented. Full red suit and mask: check, witty banter: check, breaking the fourth wall: check, completely frakking insane..its all here. Whatever you were worried about with this movie(if this draft is even used of course) in terms of the character, don't be! You will not be disappointed." big grin

The Nuul

roughrider
^Well...

First of all, Deadpool wasn't killed in Wolverine, because the very last image after the credits is him pulling his head back to his body in the rubble, going "shhhh...." to the audience.
And they can't treat Wolverine as a bad movie that didn't happen; it's part of continuity right now, and I'm sure the next Wolverine film is following it.
And since the events of Wolverine are 15 years before he comes to Xavier's, how old is Colossus supposed to be? Age doesn't matter to Wade, since he's been made immortal by the healing factor process...

SamZED
Guys, use the text

Kazenji
^Well...

First of all, Deadpool wasn't killed in Wolverine, because the very last image after the credits is him pulling his head back to his body in the rubble, going "shhhh...." to the audience.

Really?? got a vid of that.

Mr. Rhythmic
Really?? got a vid of that.

Yeah, that was one of the after-credits scenes.

Kazenji
Never seen it but just been to youtube to see it.

Kaos sebaceous
IM SO PUMPED......Ryan Reynolds needs to forget being a GL and come do this movie first........he just doesnt fit the part for GL

Mr. Rhythmic
Never seen it but just been to youtube to see it.

It's not worth searching for.

rem92
really? the after credits scene i just saw was just wolverine drinkin.. -.-

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by rem92
really? the after credits scene i just saw was just wolverine drinkin.. -.-

Depended on the theater. I got Stryker walking.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Depended on the theater. I got Stryker walking.

Keep watching it and then you'll see one of the two endings.

roughrider
Keep watching it and then you'll see one of the two endings.

I saw both Stryker walking into custody, and Wade going "shhhh..." to the audience.

roughrider
Fox has hired a no name to make his directing debut - Tim Miller.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/x-men-vfx-wiz-tim-miller-to-direct-deadpool/?_r=true

Kazenji
Yeah VFX wizz don't know how good thats gonna be

just take a look at how Phil Tippett has been doing.

roughrider
Yeah VFX wizz don't know how good thats gonna be

just take a look at how Phil Tippett has been doing.

Well, Andrew Adamson & Len Wiseman are more successful examples of VFX man to director's chair.

SamZED
I couldnt find the script anywhere online but found several quotes posted in a forum. They'll never go with that script, its just too good.

Prep-Man
Wonder if Robert Rodriguez will really do this, as rumours suggest. He's got a strong relationship with Fox (with Predators about to be released), and clearly this kind of project is perfect for him; over the top violence & comic lunacy.

That would rock if he did. Unfortunately, I don't think he's big on comics.

SamZED
They already settled for a different guy. Reynolds said in an interview, he's made some huge presentation, they liked it and are going with him.

Mr. Rhythmic
I couldnt find the script anywhere online but found several quotes posted in a forum. They'll never go with that script, its just too good.

Could you post them here?

SamZED

Doctor-Alvis
I am disappoint.

Kazenji
FOX HAS SHOT 8 MINUTES OF DEADPOOL TEST FOOTAGE?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169237-fox-has-shot-8-minutes-of-deadpool-test-footage

i hope someone decent is attached for director..

BlackZero30x
FOX HAS SHOT 8 MINUTES OF DEADPOOL TEST FOOTAGE?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169237-fox-has-shot-8-minutes-of-deadpool-test-footage

i hope someone decent is attached for director..

"You can check out the full panel below. Tim Miller is attached to direct the movie from a script by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick."

Kazenji
Rob Liefield says he has seen 8 mins of test footage

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=52750

SamZED
Anyone else seen the leaked teaser? So the movie is CGI, on the bright side it's definitely not PG-13 and looks good. Reynolds does the voice. I was hoping that fourth wall breaking would be a bit more subtle.

Kazenji
What leaked teaser?.....news to me this was even shown at Comic-on.

SamZED
Oh so it's from comiccon? Thought it was just leaked. I mean the one where he jumps from a bridge and into a car through the roof.

Inhuman
Hurry and watch before it gets deleted

-3QZ3slw90U

Kazenji
*Shrugs*

SamZED
Didn't like it?

Kazenji
Haven't seen it until now.

JayDaDon
CGI is probably a good idea for a Deadpool movie. Ryan Reynolds voice REALLY does fit though.

SamZED
Yeah, I'm not crazy about Nolan North's take on Deadpool, Reynolds did a good job.

roughrider
Ball is in Fox's court. They want to get a more expanded, shared universe for the X-Men and maybe the FF, Deadpool would be it - if they have the guts to let it be crazy. Maybe if it's really funny, it takes the edge off the extreme violence and they won't get that R-rating they seem to dread. The penance for X-Men Origins: Wolverine won't be complete until Deadpool gets redeemed!

roughrider
Well, at last a date has been set by the studio - Valentine's Day, 2016!

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/09/18/deadpool-movie-officially-set-for-2016-release

SamZED
I really hope it's happening this time.

Firefly218
kewl

BruceSkywalker
as long as that piece of shiite actor ryan reynolds doesn't return this might turn out good

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
as long as that piece of shiite actor ryan reynolds doesn't return this might turn out good

Did you see that test footage?

if they do it like that then it would work.

SamZED
What's wrong with Reynolds anyway? He can pull off the looks and i prefere his voice over Nolan North's high pitched screams.

BruceSkywalker
Did you see that test footage?

if they do it like that then it would work.

yeah the 3 year old test footage was okay but this film needs to break all ties with reynolds and hire someone brand new

What's wrong with Reynolds anyway? He can pull off the looks and i prefere his voice over Nolan North's high pitched screams.

pulling off the looks, etc .. will not put money in FOX'S pocket.. Reynolds last few films have been disastrous to say the least so I doubt FOX wants an actor who has had flops for his last several films ..

SamZED
yeah the 3 year old test footage was okay but this film needs to break all ties with reynolds and hire someone brand new

pulling off the looks, etc .. will not put money in FOX'S pocket.. Reynolds last few films have been disastrous to say the least so I doubt FOX wants an actor who has had flops for his last several films .. That's true, but I wouldn't blame GL failure on Reynolds, it won't make a difference as long as the movie is well written and directed and the actor is good for the part and Reynolds works as Deadpool IMO looking at his Wade Wilson and Hannibal King. He is actually a good actor, just needs better written roles.

BruceSkywalker
That's true, but I wouldn't blame GL failure on Reynolds, it won't make a difference as long as the movie is well written and directed and the actor is good for the part and Reynolds works as Deadpool IMO looking at his Wade Wilson and Hannibal King. He is actually a good actor, just needs better written roles.

well what about R.I.P.D. ???

fans might want him to return but its all up to FOX

DARTH POWER
well what about R.I.P.D. ???

fans might want him to return but its all up to FOX

Lauren Shuller Donner confirmed Reynolds is still attached a few months ago.

Galan007
Reynolds voice/humor suits Deadpool perfectly. I hope he remains part of the project. thumb up

roughrider
Questions finally put to rest - Ryan Reynolds will be back as Wade.

http://screencrush.com/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-2/

SamZED
Sweet!

Firefly218
Questions finally put to rest - Ryan Reynolds will be back as Wade.

http://screencrush.com/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-2/
Stuff just keeps getting better and better

BruceSkywalker
not really a surprise but a new actor will play piotr/colossus

http://www.superherohype.com/news/330413-colossus-to-be-recast-for-deadpool-movie

Kazenji
Not like they did much with Colossus in the other movies.

DARTH POWER
Not like they did much with Colossus in the other movies.

Yep. No one's gonna be crying over this re-cast.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yep. No one's gonna be crying over this re-cast.

somebody will lol...

Morena Baccarin joins the cast...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/330613-morena-baccarin-joins-deadpool-as-female-lead

DARTH POWER

Morena Baccarin joins the cast...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/330613-morena-baccarin-joins-deadpool-as-female-lead

Nice.

Henry_Pym
So a bit of Casting news we now have TJ Miller as Weasel, Gina Carano as Angel Dust & Baccarin as Copycat

Do you think it will confuse the audience having 2 blue shapeshifting females?

roughrider
I'm surprised neither Carano nor Baccarin is playing Domino.

Henry_Pym
Yeah still no Cable either.

SamZED
Costume looking good.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OUxZufhg0l8/VRWGJSeUeJI/AAAAAAABLMg/gi55nqinAXs/s1600/firstlookcostume.jpg

Golgo13
thumb up

DARTH POWER
Lol he looks proper chilled. I like it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>