Shaman vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
No Talisman.

Non jobbing Apoc.

Who wins?

-K-M-
Shaman.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Shaman. you always tend to vote alpha flight in fights...i've noticed

-K-M-
Not always true, but I know what they can do.

Starscream M
Not always true, but I know what they can do. would you say you have a bias for AF members in KMC fights?

-K-M-
No, because often times I mention times when they directly lose. I know what they can do and know their capabilities like many other characters. Biased is not a term people call me

Starscream M
No, because often times I mention times when they directly lose. I know what they can do and know their capabilities like many other characters. Biased is not a term people call me how does Shaman beat someone as powerful as Apoc then?

Survivor19
So, can Shaman stalemate Loki or HE then?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does Shaman beat someone as powerful as Apoc then?

By doing what he did against Ranaq, Ranark, Carcass and other beings who are drastically superior to Apoc.

Originally posted by Survivor19
So, can Shaman stalemate Loki or HE then?

To the degree Apoc did? most definetly

Starscream M
By doing what he did against Ranaq, Ranark, Carcass and other beings who are drastically superior to Apoc. that really doesn't answer my question

stop deflecting

again, what can shaman actually do to stop someone who is nigh invincible, has complete molecular control, and can grow to titanic proportions?

nicamarvin
read the boys wiki...he was resurecting people, had control over every part of his body and his suroundings and could travel between universes just by will...one of the most powerfull mutants to ever existed and he was only 16...given time and training he could have become inmortal by will alone..had the psionic of the phoenix...at sixteen..!!!!

-K-M-
that really doesn't answer my question

stop deflecting

again, what can shaman actually do to stop someone who is nigh invincible, has complete molecular control, and can grow to titanic proportions?

Stop time, suck him into the Void, cause him experience his greatest fear, use the handful of baubles that made the universe to act like a "soap bubble on a thorn", trap him into a magical urn etc.

Shaman has stopped people who could grow titanic proportions that means nothing to him.

Starscream M
Stop time, suck him into the Void, cause him experience his greatest fear, use the handful of baubles that made the universe to act like a "soap bubble on a thorn", etc.
is it in character for him to fight like that though?

i can't imagine Alpha Flight having many enemies if Shaman is that powerful

-K-M-
is it in character for him to fight like that though?

i can't imagine Alpha Flight having many enemies if Shaman is that powerful

Yep, as he has done all that before against his enemies. He really is quite uber, this is his short fight against a great beast of antiquity

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/OverTheEdgePg16.jpg

Starscream M
Yep, as he has done all that before against his enemies. He really is quite uber, this is his short fight against a great beast of antiquity

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/OverTheEdgePg16.jpg well...it seems like he had exactly the weapon made for killing that beast

not sure how he would fare against someone who he hasn't prepared for

-K-M-
well...it seems like he had exactly the weapon made for killing that beast

not sure how he would fare against someone who he hasn't prepared for

He wasn't prepared, and the pouch pulls out anything he wants...literally. It's access to the Void, which "consists of millions of worlds, with trillions of magical spells and artifacts" that Shaman gains his abilities from

Starscream M
He wasn't prepared, and the pouch pulls out anything he wants...literally. It's access to the Void, which "consists of millions of worlds, with trillions of magical spells and artifacts" that Shaman gains his abilities from so what tier would you put shaman...in high herald?

he almost sounds trans from your description

-K-M-
so what tier would you put shaman...in high herald?

he almost sounds trans from your description

He's definetly not trans, I would put him low-mid herald

guy222
Shaman

Survivor19
Ok, you persuaded me.
Shaman is awesome. He wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.