gambit vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
gambit with bullseyes targeting skills vs wolverine.

who takes out who ?

snoopdogg
Gambit.

Badabing
Reopend! madfist

Badabing
Bump because I reopened the thread.

Spire
Gambit.

captain vell
remy.

Slaanesh
Gambit

Bouboumaster
Wolverine

srankmissingnin

Wolverine stomps the cajun into the dirt.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Wolverine stomps the cajun into the dirt. umm...ya missed the part where gambit got bullseye's powers

srankmissingnin
Not convinced that makes even slightest bit of difference. As it stands in terms of accuracy there isn't a huge gab between Gambit and Bullseye to begin with.

chomperx9
Not convinced that makes even slightest bit of difference. As it stands in terms of accuracy there isn't a huge gab between Gambit and Bullseye to begin with. big difference. lots of folks can dodge one of gambits throws. dodging bullseyes would take speedblitz unless youre someone like daredevil that can hear every movement.

Starscream M
Not convinced that makes even slightest bit of difference. As it stands in terms of accuracy there isn't a huge gab between Gambit and Bullseye to begin with. gambits good at throwing cards...but bullseye can turn literally anything into a projectile...with gambits kinetic powers...it will be explosive toothpicks inside logan's brain

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
gambits good at throwing cards...but bullseye can turn literally anything into a projectile...with gambits kinetic powers...it will be explosive toothpicks inside logan's brain

But the difference in accuracy between Gambit and Bullseye is virtually nonexistence, Gambit has disarmed bombs by severing the right wire with his throwing cards; he is crazy accurate. Can he do that with a toothpick? Maybe but who cares? He uses throwing cards, its his signature, and he is going to use them her and he isn't going to get noticeably more accurate because of Bullseyes skill set. An exploding card is going to do more damage than an exploding tooth pick.

Starscream M
But the difference in accuracy between Gambit and Bullseye is virtually nonexistence, Gambit has disarmed bombs by severing the right wire with his throwing cards; he is crazy accurate. Can he do that with a toothpick? Maybe but who cares? He uses throwing cards, its his signature, and he is going to use them her and he isn't going to get noticeably more accurate because of Bullseyes skill set. An exploding card is going to do more damage than an exploding tooth pick. but having bullseye just makes gambit more versatile...now he won't have to rely only on his cards, he can use any object pretty much

a exploding toothpick wont do more damage than a card, but it can get to more places...ie through logans eyes

srankmissingnin
but having bullseye just makes gambit more versatile...now he won't have to rely only on his cards, he can use any object pretty much

a exploding toothpick wont do more damage than a card, but it can get to more places...ie through logans eyes

An exploding toothpick through the eye isn't going to do more damage than an exploding card in the eye socket.

chomperx9
but having bullseye just makes gambit more versatile...now he won't have to rely only on his cards, he can use any object pretty much

a exploding toothpick wont do more damage than a card, but it can get to more places...ie through logans eyes gambit can always rely on any other objects to charge doesn't always have to be cards. he just uses cards has his # 1 weapon and there light to carry around.

Starscream M
An exploding toothpick through the eye isn't going to do more damage than an exploding card in the eye socket. a toothpick can actually go through logan's occipital lobe and into the brain and then explode

a card cannot

srankmissingnin
a toothpick can actually go through logan's occipital lobe and into the brain and then explode

a card cannot

Its not going to make a lick of difference. One of Gambits cards exploding in his eye socket would turn his brain into goo, just as well as a tooth pick in his skull. I'm not sure how durable you think the brain is... but you aren't even in the right ball park.

StyleTime
srankmissingnin is quite correct. Unless we get into extreme distances, Gambit is about as accurate as Bullseye. He did cut a half-millimeter trip wire from 50 feet away without even having to take time out to aim. Bullseye's powerup won't be very significant; It most certainly won't be noticeable.

Lord Feron
Gambit as long as he can keep his distance and he could...

Phantom Zone
Not convinced that makes even slightest bit of difference. As it stands in terms of accuracy there isn't a huge gab between Gambit and Bullseye to begin with.

You sure about that? Anyway it should actually make him mores accurate because without his powers hes still skillful but defintely not as skillful as Bullseye, so when you add Gambits kinetic powers Gambit will be more skillful than he was previoulsy and more accurate.

srankmissingnin
Accuracy isn't something that can improve indefinitely, if you stack the skills of someone with perfect accuracy on top of someone else with perfect accuracy... you aren't going to get someone who is more accurate than before. Like I said, I'm not convinced giving Gambit, Bullseyes skill set makes any notable difference, since Gambit is already well over the Hit cap.

The difference in accuracy between characters like Bullseye, Deadshot. Gambit, Hawkeye and Green Arrow is negligible at best, and the skills that Bullseye has with projectiles outside of accuracy don't exactly lend them self to objects that explode on contact.

jrodslam
Although ppl like Gambit, GA, Deadshot, Hawkeye may have aim/accuracy close to Bullseye, their speed and power doesnt match his. Hes able to throw things like a paper plane and daze someone. Hurl a toothpick a 100 yards through a glass and kill someone as well as other light substances and do devastating things with them. Thats something i dont think they can duplicate.

Now if all Gambit is given from Bullseye is his targeting skills, then id agree with srank for the most part. Its hardly an upgrade if any. If hes given the force behind it, it would be a hunge upgrade imo.

Kris Blaze
Accuracy isn't something that can improve indefinitely, if you stack the skills of someone with perfect accuracy on top of someone else with perfect accuracy... you aren't going to get someone who is more accurate than before. Like I said, I'm not convinced giving Gambit, Bullseyes skill set makes any notable difference, since Gambit is already well over the Hit cap.

Bullseye! (no pun)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Gambit as long as he can keep his distance and he could...

Wolverine just needs to hit L2 before the card hits him to redirct it back on Gambit! eek!

Phantom Zone

The difference in accuracy between characters like Bullseye, Deadshot. Gambit, Hawkeye and Green Arrow is negligible at best, and the skills that Bullseye has with projectiles outside of accuracy don't exactly lend them self to objects that explode on contact.

I think you're right about accuracy to an extent. If Gambit was as skillful as a SHIELD agent and he had his powers he would have the accuracy of a SHIELD Agent but with superhuman speed. So theres no increase in accuracy but there is in speed.

Gambit is not skillful enough to kill a person with a card without his kinetic powers which therefore means if you give him Bullseyes skill he would be more accurate...however when you add the kinetic powers it would not make him more accurate than Bullseyes but would give him Bullseyes accuracy wth superhuman speed.

Gambits isnt as accurate as characters like Bullseye, Deadshot etc but his kinetic powers make him just as deadly so therefore if you up his skill level and add his powers he would be more deadly.

edit: Actually to an extent it makes him more accurate becuse his control over kinetic energy enables him to do things he couldnt do without it, like throw the cards further.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Gambits isnt as accurate as characters like Bullseye, Deadshot etc but his kinetic powers make him just as deadly so therefore if you up his skill level and add his powers he would be more deadly.

exactly gambits not even as accurate as original hawkeye or green arrow. wolverine cap spidey and many others are fast enough to dodge one of gambits throws. if hes got bullseyes skill hes more deadly for sure cause of speed throwing the objects and more accurate with targeting.

srankmissingnin
I think you're right about accuracy to an extent. If Gambit was as skillful as a SHIELD agent and he had his powers he would have the accuracy of a SHIELD Agent but with superhuman speed. So theres no increase in accuracy but there is in speed.

Gambit is not skillful enough to kill a person with a card without his kinetic powers which therefore means if you give him Bullseyes skill he would be more accurate...however when you add the kinetic powers it would not make him more accurate than Bullseyes but would give him Bullseyes accuracy wth superhuman speed.

edit: Actually to an extent it makes him more accurate becuse his control over kinetic energy enables him to do things he couldnt do without it, like throw the cards further.

I don't see how you can feel comfortable saying that with any level of certainty. Gambit can't kill someone with a card with out charging it? Based on what exactly? Normal run of the mill (albeit incredibly skilled) real humans could potentially kill someone with a throwing card provided they have knowledge of anatomy and a degree of luck. To say that Gambit can't kill someone without the ability to charge is absurd. He doesn't and he won't, primarily because - you know - he isn't a killer, but that is much different than an actually inability to do so...

Gambit has some crazy accuracy feats, you are seriously selling him short.

Phantom Zone
Please give me examples of Gambits crazy accurate feats with cards without using his powers. Please give me examples of other street levelers accuracy feats with playing cards.

Mindset
Accuracy isn't something that can improve indefinitely, if you stack the skills of someone with perfect accuracy on top of someone else with perfect accuracy Super perfect accuracy, nub.

StyleTime
Originally posted by chomperx9
exactly gambits not even as accurate as original hawkeye or green arrow. wolverine cap spidey and many others are fast enough to dodge one of gambits throws. if hes got bullseyes skill hes more deadly for sure cause of speed throwing the objects and more accurate with targeting.
You say it like Hawkeye, Green Arrow and their peers never miss.
Please give me examples of Gambits crazy accurate feats with cards without using his powers.
Gambit's powers don't make him more accurate.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by StyleTime

Gambit's powers don't make him more accurate.

They help, his kinetic powers help him to throw playing cards more easily. Playing cards where not designed to be thrown as weapons, obvously having control over kinetic energy helps.

chomperx9
Originally posted by StyleTime
You say it like Hawkeye, Green Arrow and their peers never miss.

original Hawkeye and Green Arrow have way better targeting skills than gambit. gambit looks like he has amazing accuracy cause he throws most of the time cause that's what he does to defend himself mostly but he doesn't always hit the target. Nolan Ryan can throw faster and better than gambit. giving gambit bullseyes targeting skill and speed he would be a able to charge objects and throw them just as good as bullseye he would be a hell allot more deadlier there for sure.

goldjoker
Gambit! wins wolverine dont know fight- gambit knows martial arts and wolvie isnt

captain vell
classic owns.
current wins."via k.o."

captain vell
gambit,that is^

goldjoker
hey cap! wolverine isnt a fighter
gambit yes
see ya

captain vell
lol okay...
do i know you?lol

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by chomperx9
original Hawkeye and Green Arrow have way better targeting skills than gambit. gambit looks like he has amazing accuracy cause he throws most of the time cause that's what he does to defend himself mostly but he doesn't always hit the target. Nolan Ryan can throw faster and better than gambit. giving gambit bullseyes targeting skill and speed he would be a able to charge objects and throw them just as good as bullseye he would be a hell allot more deadlier there for sure.

There is a whole lot of fail in this post. Hawkeye and Green Arrow have better aim that Gambit? Based on what? They have comparable feats... so what have you based this assumption on exactly? Nolan Ryan can throw faster than Gambit? Yeah... okay champ. The world record for the fastest card throw is 90mph... and Gambit - being meta human comic book character - can throw with speeds that EASILY eclipse that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by goldjoker
Gambit! wins wolverine dont know fight- gambit knows martial arts and wolvie isnt

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not sure if this is a joke, but I'm going to pretend you are serious.

Gambit couldn't even beat a half dead Wolverine in a training match without cheating, and when the two actually fought (as in not a training match) that same severely weakened, on death's door, kept alive "only by his will power," Wolverine effortlessly stomped the cajun into the ground.

Not only is Wolverine a better fighter than Gambit, but it isn't even a contest, the two of them aren't even in the same galaxy interms of fighting skill. Wolverine is a master of more fighting styles than Gambits even heard off.

snoopdogg
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not sure if this is a joke, but I'm going to pretend you are serious.

You should be smarter than this.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You should be smarter than this.

I'm not sure who he is, never seen the name before. I just assumed he was stupid troll who got a Gambit boner from the movie and decided to come here. So I decided to correct him. embarrasment

chomperx9
Originally posted by goldjoker
hey cap! wolverine isnt a fighter
gambit yes
see ya sad

chomperx9

There is a whole lot of fail in this post. Hawkeye and Green Arrow have better aim that Gambit? Based on what? They have comparable feats... so what have you based this assumption on exactly? Nolan Ryan can throw faster than Gambit? Yeah... okay champ. The world record for the fastest card throw is 90mph... and Gambit - being meta human comic book character - can throw with speeds that EASILY eclipse that. roll eyes (sarcastic) you make it sound like gambits accuracy is just as good as bullseyes as if hes just as deadly without having bullseyes skills. and yes original hawkeye and green arrow have better aim than gambit.

captain vell
and plus i don't recall either archers ever throwing playing cards or gambit ever ever holding the quiver.lol
and what does bullseye have to do with anything?
he is way better than gambit in aiming capabilities.

Phantom Zone

There is a whole lot of fail in this post. Hawkeye and Green Arrow have better aim that Gambit? Based on what? They have comparable feats... so what have you based this assumption on exactly? Nolan Ryan can throw faster than Gambit? Yeah... okay champ. The world record for the fastest card throw is 90mph... and Gambit - being meta human comic book character - can throw with speeds that EASILY eclipse that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah ok im still waiting for these Bullseye like throwing feats from Gambit without his powers.

Obadiah Horn
There's a huge difference between Gambit and Bullseye not so much in accuracy but throwing power. Bullseyehas peirced windows with straws skulls with toothpicks and I believe a car door with a sponge. Gambit has never shown that kind of throwing power that I'm aware of, not that it makes a difference with adamantium. Wolverine still takes it.

I don't think Remy has the strength and speed to charge and heave an object large enough to take out wolverine for good before Logan is all over him.

Metalmanx
Gambit FTW.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Gambit FTW.
what a surprize you voting against wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.