Diana Fox Vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
This is Sage's alternate persona, the one who fought under Albion. She was able to block a powerful OB from Dark Cyclops with her sword and managed to utterly own him. Will the same fate happen to Cyclops?

For those who don't know Sage in her suit was given enhanced strength and flight.

Diana is bloodlusted, Scott isn't. No GOMLB. Can Diana kill the real Scott?

Raoul
could? yes. would? no.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
could? yes. would? no.

You know at first I thought Scott was disadvantaged here, but I see that Dark Cyclops was just a horrible copy. He still has to touch the side of his visor to shoot and he wasn't as bright as Scott. I'm no expert but I'm sure the real Scott would've moved out of the way if he saw someone plowing right through his optic blasts towards him. Hell he probably would've shot her if she grabbed him by the throat unlike Dark Scott.

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You know at first I thought Scott was disadvantaged here, but I see that Dark Cyclops was just a horrible copy. He still has to touch the side of his visor to shoot and he wasn't as bright as Scott. I'm no expert but I'm sure the real Scott would've moved out of the way if he saw someone plowing right through his optic blasts towards him. Hell he probably would've shot her if she grabbed him by the throat unlike Dark Scott.

there are many copies, but only one true original... stick out tongue

Survivor19
Dark X-Men were on O5 level of training.
Come on, current Cyclops'd have destroyed half of Albion's army all by himself. And icemen'd solo...

Ricochet shot in the back of her head FTW.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
Dark X-Men were on O5 level of training.
Come on, current Cyclops'd have destroyed half of Albion's army all by himself. And icemen'd solo...

Ricochet shot in the back of her head FTW.

What does this thread have to do with Iceman? I don't recall mentioning him in the debate. Of course Cyclops would destroy half of Albion's nameless featless army, however Diana is a different story. She's not an idiot and she's a pretty tough opponent imo. I'm not saying she wins, but she doesn't get owned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.