Who can pass Doom's challenge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Doom is bored and he seeks a worthy adversary. He invites a few people to Latveria to do one task which is put some fear in Doom. The contestants get 3 days to prepare for a way to scare Doom. They can by no means touch Doom or shoot him. Telepathy is ok and Doom is able resist against it. The only one able physically touch him is Frank and thats through interrogation methods.

1. Hal Jordan.

2. Superman.

3. Emma Frost.

4. Professor Xavier.

5. Punisher.

6. Apocalypse.

7. Silver Surfer.

8. Darkseid.

9. Reed Richards.

10. Shadow King

11. Dr. Manhattan.

12. Mindset.

tkitna
1. Hal Jordan - Could do something rather earth shattering to maybe cause him some nervous issues.

2. Superman - shakes the earth to scare him.

3. Emma Frost - nothing

4. Professor Xavier - nothing since Dooms allowed to resist telepathy

5. Punisher - No

6. Apocalypse - yeah, he could probably scare him

7. Silver Surfer - Absolutly

8. Darkseid - Hell Yes

9. Reed Richards - No

10. Professor X - No for the second time

11. Dr. Manhattan - Definately

12. Mindset - Terrifies Doom

Wei Phoenix
Oops didn't mean the double X post.

Lord Feron
Hal maybe he can make constructs that can maybe trick doom into thinking that Big G or someone has come to eat him or something. Idk some how...

Dr. Manhattan maybe... running about with a blue penis hanging out...

janus77
trick thread. Doom kills the "successful" entrants because they could be a challenge yes

oh and Reed brings along his collection of Lingerie pics featuring The Blob! big grin

Newjak
Nothing scares DOOOM

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Newjak
Nothing scares DOOOM

Wei Phoenix
Any other thoughts?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmmmmm...... Edit

nimbus006
None of them can scare Doom.

However, if there was an award for who came the closest to not scaring Doom it would go to Darkseid.

Kris Blaze
Shadow King

jalek moye
Darksied might actually be able to scare him honestly, not in this situation because doom expects him.

But if Doom had no knowldge of Darksied attemping to i think he could

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
Darksied might actually be able to scare him honestly, not in this situation because doom expects him.

But if Doom had no knowldge of Darksied attemping to i think he could

He doesn't know what they're going to do, he just invited them three days before they came. He's defensless, but he is able to resist telepathy.

grimify
Doom doesn't get scared.

Metalmanx
Anyone else now REALLY want to see Frank "interrogate" Doom?

Because I know I do.

Sin I AM
charles would rape him

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He doesn't know what they're going to do, he just invited them three days before they came. He's defensless, but he is able to resist telepathy.
i mean he knows they are here to scare him right? since thats the test. I mean if had no idea at all and Darksied just showed up and did his i'm gonna Fvck you shit up stuff with that prep i think he could.

he's just a scary person

Endless Mike
Darkseid can be incredibly scary when he tries to be

TricksterPriest
See: Final Crisis, Rock of Ages, Genesis, Legends, his conversations with Anarky, etc.

Darkseid is literally the god of evil and corruption. And I strongly doubt Doom has the TP resistance to stand up to the higher end TPs in this thread.

And btw, Darkseid could just link minds with Doom. Anybody remember what happened to Desaad when he got a taste of the Omega Force?

Darkseid's mind would probably break Doom.

Darkseid: Had I known one human's death would pain you so, Kal-El, I would have killed more. And kill more I shall. Carry that agony with you to oblivion, Superman.

Juntai
Batman wins.

TricksterPriest
While I agree juntai, I must point out that ...........there is no Batman

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Darkseid's mind would probably break Doom.

Doom's mind would rape DS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.