Selene & Blade vs. Karl Ruprecht Kroenen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
Battle takes place in the ruins of Ordoghaz (after the events of Underworld Evolution). Selene and Blade have become partners in the profession of monster slaying, while Karl is still serving Rasputin and the Nazis. let the battle begin.

Robtard
We get it, you're a caricature of RJ, haha & hehe, but really, you don't need to make so many one-sided threads based off other threads.

Rogue Jedi
Against one of them, he has a chance, but against both, not a chance in hell.

omgchos
Is this Spite against Karl........ Cuz hed get creamed fighting two vampires with super strength and advanced fighting skill. Not that Karl is a pushover but he's lacking in the strength department compared to these two. He may get a hit or two in, but in the end he gets pwned.

Mairuzu
karl wins

heheheheehehe

Rogue Jedi
haermm Bob Lee owns them all.

Nightstick
While I have not watched Underworld Evolution(all the way threw). Unless Selene got a massive upgrade Kroenon is significantly faster then either of them(Blade and Selene) seeing as he blocks bullets. As I recall Kroenon was damn hard to put down. As for the Vampires being stronger then him, while they may be. I don't remember any major strength feats from Selene(though its been a while sence I watched Underworld) and Blade while obviously stronger then your average person(okay any person). Was probably only in the area of a class 2(give or take) based on throwing Karen from one building to the other. If their are any other strength feats I missed let me know.

Rogue Jedi
Blade and Selene are flat out faster than Karl, they will be but a blur to him. BUT......Karl has better reflexes, the fact that he can block bullets is the proof of that. The only chance Karl MIGHT have here is to land a crippling blow to one of them, say a slash to the throat, or taking out one of their knees. Blade and Selene can regen, but it takes time. Something else that might save Karl is his insane durability. He took Hellboys fist to his face like half a dozen times and he was still able to fight.

Guns wont do it, not handguns anyway. If I were Blade, I'd unload on Karl with my MAC10 and let Selene try to get close to incapacitate Karl.

Honestly, guns should be out here, it should be blade on blade on blade. That, or allow Karl the use of his Mauser.

omgchos
Originally posted by Nightstick
While I have not watched Underworld Evolution(all the way threw). Unless Selene got a massive upgrade Kroenon is significantly faster then either of them(Blade and Selene) seeing as he blocks bullets. As I recall Kroenon was damn hard to put down. As for the Vampires being stronger then him, while they may be. I don't remember any major strength feats from Selene(though its been a while sence I watched Underworld) and Blade while obviously stronger then your average person(okay any person). Was probably only in the area of a class 2(give or take) based on throwing Karen from one building to the other. If their are any other strength feats I missed let me know.
He wasn't hard to put down.... he got pwnt at first then opened the trap door, as for the bullets i can't argue with his reflexes. But it doesn't take too much speed to do that with those spinning blades, it just takes a shitload of skill. And as for karl's strength, he showed no feats of any type of overt strength. So even if blade and selene only have 2 x the strength they still outmatch him horribly.

Robtard
If "class 2" is supposed to be twice the strength of a human, than Blade is leagues stronger than that, any fool who watched the movies would know this.

In Blade II, he went h2h with Nomak and basically matched him; that dude was strong enough to force open huge metal blast doors.

omgchos
Originally posted by Robtard
If "class 2" is supposed to be twice the strength of a human, than Blade is leagues stronger than that, any fool who watched the movies would know this.

In Blade II, he went h2h with Nomak and basically matched him; that dude was strong enough to force open huge metal blast doors.
Exactly.

KingD19
Also Blade went blade to blade with Dracula, whose strength was also crazy. As for Selene, during Evolution, she drank Corvinus' blood, becoming something more than a hybrid. She was strong enough to fight with Marcus, who himself was strong enough to knock cargo truck off the road, and pull a helicopter out out of the air. He also complimented her strength. In the end, he stabbed her through the arm, she pushed his hand into the helicopter blades, cutting it off, then she broke his wing spike, broke his grip, then stabbed him through the chin with it. Finally, she pushed him hard enough to knock him completely into the blades.

They pwn Karl hard.

Rogue Jedi
Blade was on the Death Star?

KingD19
What?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Blade was on the Death Star?

Originally posted by KingD19
What?

dude was strong enough to force open huge metal blast doors.

KingD19
Ahhhhhh. I liked that scene in Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.