WWHulk vs X-Men, Avengers, and Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
WWHulk

vs

Fantastic Four: Ben, Sue, Reed, and Johnny

Avengers: Hercules, Ares, Iron Man, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man

X-Men: Cannonball, Colossus, Cyclops, Gambit, Wolverine, Storm

The Nuul
WWH stomps.

carver9
A cannonball using all of his powers at his disposal would give wwh a run for his money. I think cannonball would give ANY top tier a run for there money if he used his powers right.

carver9
Besides that, wwh win 10/10 because cannonball would fight like his usual self.

Raoul
Everyone but Reed keeps Hulk busy until Reed comes up with some magic doohickey.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
Everyone but Reed keeps Hulk busy until Reed comes up with some magic doohickey.

They wont last that long.

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Nuul
WWH stomps. he did in comics

but thats because some jobbed against him

in kmc he wont

xJLxKing
Yes they will

guy222
wwh ftw

Raoul

why not? is PIS in effect?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Starscream M
he did in comics

but thats because some jobbed against him

in kmc he wont Who jobbed to WWH that's in this thread?

captain vell
Originally posted by carver9
A cannonball using all of his powers at his disposal would give wwh a run for his money. I think cannonball would give ANY top tier a run for there money if he used his powers right.

what i waz gunna say,bra.

Survivor19
Cannonball solos.
Storm solos.
Freaking bloodlusted Gambit solos.

Raoul
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Who jobbed to WWH that's in this thread?

half of the x-men.

BUSTER1
Hulk is my favourite character, but in a non PIS story, any incarnation of Banner goes down against this 3 in 1 team. If He took on the 3 teams individually, he would win, but the combined stength of all 3 teams would be too much.

Mindset
half of the x-men. They would have been beaten even w/o PIS.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mindset
They would have been beaten even w/o PIS.

Well thats something we agree on.

carver9

Cant agree more

Raoul

even if that's true, it doesn't mean they couldn't have made it more difficult for hulk to win.

Metalmanx
My God.

The team destroys WWH.

Phantom Zone
Dunno about that. It stated that WWH was the most powerful version. Another version of Hulk took on both the East Coast and West Coast Avengers and they only won because Hulk was getting weak due to the fact he was seperated from Banner.

Raoul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Dunno about that. It stated that WWH was the most powerful version. Another version of Hulk took on both the East Coast and West Coast Avengers and they only won because Hulk was getting weak due to the fact he was seperated from Banner.

i'm not talking about Hulk's power levels. I'm talking about the teams themselves and their own underperformance.

Phantom Zone
Sorry I was responding to what Metalmanx said. I didnt quote him so I can see the misunderstanding.

carver9
i'm not talking about Hulk's power levels. I'm talking about the teams themselves and their own underperformance.

What could the xmen do that could have taken hulk out of the fight besides bfring

Survivor19
I suggest you visit my thread about that and debate there.

But Storm can hold him up in the air and lobotomize him with lightning, until he forgets who Kaeira is and why he is angry. Then he goes down.

Metalmanx
...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway. The Team wins.

Raoul
Sorry I was responding to what Metalmanx said. I didnt quote him so I can see the misunderstanding.

s'all good.

What could the xmen do that could have taken hulk out of the fight besides bfring

bfr is exactly what they could have done. that still counts as a win, doesnt it?

Originally posted by Survivor19

But Storm can hold him up in the air and lobotomize him with lightning, until he forgets who Kaeira is and why he is angry. Then he goes down.

lobotomise him with lightning? pr1983

wait. you referring to onslaught?

Phantom Zone

She cant lobotomize him. She needed Cables help and that was a weaker version of the Hulk ( I think). Hulk could probably resist being lifted in the air.

Metalmanx
Hulk could probably resist being lifted in the air.

God I hope you're kidding.

Phantom Zone
No im not he has superhuman strength and he can push downwards.

Raoul

with what?

Survivor19
I'm sure she can, if trues long enough. To burn out insides of his scull works as well... though Storm won't usually do that.

Metalmanx

I am so glad that I quoted your previous post.

Phantom Zone
His muscles......

Raoul
I'm sure she can, if trues long enough. To burn out insides of his scull works as well... though Storm won't usually do that.

it would take massive amounts of power, and even then she'd have to contest with his insane HF...

His muscles......

his muscles won't give him leverage if he's 20 feet up in the air. are you talking about him grabbing something, or straight up resisting wind/telekinesis?

Phantom Zone

his muscles won't give him leverage if he's 20 feet up in the air. are you talking about him grabbing something, or straight up resisting wind/telekinesis?

I actually had in mind that he coudl resist as she attempted to lift him.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I am so glad that I quoted your previous post.

Yeah ok he can resist enough power to move planet but he cant stop himself from being lifted upwards. How does that work out?

Survivor19
Juggernaut, he is not.
Cain can move to his destination, even from center of tornado, even while in air. He is magical.
Storm DID broke Hulk's leap with her tornado, and due to PIS threw him away. And didn't lift him again.

Kris Blaze
Where do they fight?

carver9
s'all good.

bfr is exactly what they could have done. that still counts as a win, doesnt it?

lobotomise him with lightning? pr1983

wait. you referring to onslaught?

Why would they bfr him when he could easily jump across states and came back. confused

Raoul
I actually had in mind that he coudl resist as she attempted to lift him.

oh, ok...

Why would they bfr him when he could easily jump across states and came back. confused

not if they put him in to an ocean or in to orbit...

carver9
oh, ok...

not if they put him in to an ocean or in to orbit...

You do know that hulk has that ability of adapting, like forming gills?

Phantom Zone
oh, ok...

However apparently Hulk has actually been able to use his strength to change direction in mid-jump but i'll have to get hold of the scan. I know somebody who might be able to help.

Kris Blaze

Yeah, that usually happens on the spot, right?

Doesn't take 30 years, right?

Survivor19
They repeat the process of bfring-hulk's return 50-60 times, then Reed finishes his "BIG-KILLING-HULK-OFF-FOR-REAL-GUN" and the fight ends. Or they continue until the next prototype is ready...

And Doomsday, he is not.

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Might as well say that since he gets dumped in the ocean in almost all of his comics. confused

Raoul

so? he'll still be out of the fight, which counts as a win for the other team.

However apparently Hulk has actually been able to use his strength to change direction in mid-jump but i'll have to get hold of the scan. I know somebody who might be able to help.

mid-jump still implies his own momentum and such. i don't think its the same thing as storm or sue or cyclops keeping him up in the air...

carver9
so? he'll still be out of the fight, which counts as a win for the other team.

mid-jump still implies his own momentum and such. i don't think its the same thing as storm or sue or cyclops keeping him up in the air...

A simple thunderclap would have taken out 1/3 of the xmen team if hulk thought about it.

Survivor19
You wish. erm

Phantom Zone

How would he be using his own momentum when hes moving forward and then he moves left..hes working against it. He would be using his momentum if he kept on travelling straight ahead.

Heres Hulk resisting energy that can change a planets orbit in mid-air.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/0b280686

carver9
You wish. erm

About what because I dont think that xmen members have high end durability except a couple of them.

Raoul
How would he be using his own momentum when hes moving forward and then he moves left..hes working against it. He would be using his momentum if he kept on travelling straight ahead.

Heres Hulk resisting energy that can change a planets orbit in mid-air.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/0b280686

i don't think that's the same thing, tbh.

Phantom Zone
i don't think that's the same thing, tbh.

Why does it have to be exactly the same thing? You are talking about people using energy (apart from Storm) to hold Hulk and theres Hulk resisting energy.

Hulk has also been seen to actually physically handle energy as well. He could defintely resist invisible women because she uses a forcefiel to hold hulk if he smashes the forcefield it will affect her.

The Nuul
Dr Strange with Zom power didnt do much to WWH but these people can WTF?

Raoul
Why does it have to be exactly the same thing? You are talking about people using energy (apart from Storm) to hold Hulk and theres Hulk resisting energy.

Hulk has also been seen to actually physically handle energy as well. He could defintely resist invisible women because she uses a forcefiel to hold hulk if he smashes the forcefield it will affect her.

it doesn't have to be the same, it just has to be similar.

even if he resists IW, there's still storm, as you said. they have options.

Phantom Zone
it doesn't have to be the same, it just has to be similar.

It is similar its energy that is used to move a planet. So in that sense that energy is bing used similar to telekinesis. I think its at least comparable to resisting Cyclops keeping him in the air...dont know how he would do that.

even if he resists IW,

If Gladiator can WWH can.

there's still storm, as you said. they have options.

Well like I said if he can change direction in mid-air not mid-jump he can resist Storm. ( not sure what you meant by mid-jump)

The Nuul
-Surge, Hellion, Mercury, Dust, Rockslide, Elixir and X-23

-Cyclops, Emma Frost, Wolverine, Beast, Shadowcat, Colossus and Lockheed

-Nightcrawler, Warpath, Hepzibah, Darwin, Multiple Man, Wolfsbane, Siryn, Monet and Strong Guy

-Excalibur were chickens and wanted no part of WWH, Juggs stalemated until BFR him.

-Doctor strange didnt do much how the fck can Storm stand a chance?

-Skrull Bolt didnt do much.

-Hulk with his warbound team already beat the Avengers, FF and with Doc Samson.

-Hercules, Amadeus Cho, Namora, and Angel. didnt do much to WWH.

Iron Man, Mister Fantastic, Doctor Strange and Black Bolt had PREP and tricked WWH into space/BFR him.

Theres no prep here.

The team in this thread OP cannot beat WWH.

-Only Sentry clamed him down until Banner beat Bob.

Survivor19
You wanted to say Dr.Strange with Zom's power was trashing Hulk, until he stopped and waited to be smashed?

Metalmanx
Phantom. Without just tossing around your picture of Hulk "resisting energy powerful enough to move a planet" (roll eyes (sarcastic) ), please explain to me how, if lifted off the ground by wind/telekinesis, Hulk could "resist" it and remain on the ground?

Starscream M
Phantom. Without just tossing around your picture of Hulk "resisting energy powerful enough to move a planet" (roll eyes (sarcastic) ), please explain to me how, if lifted off the ground by wind/telekinesis, Hulk could "resist" it and remain on the ground? he could swing his arms wildly and use momentum to resist against telekinesis...duh no expression

The Nuul
I saw the fight again, Strange vs WWH. Hulk beats him in the end.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=441188&pagenumber=6

Strange with/without Zom >>>>>>> anyone or team in OP.

Strange is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Storm.

Phantom Zone
Phantom. Without just tossing around your picture of Hulk "resisting energy powerful enough to move a planet" (roll eyes (sarcastic) ),

Well for starters the energy in that scan was actually used to move a planet so its not far removed from telekinesis.

please explain to me how, if lifted off the ground by wind/telekinesis, Hulk could "resist" it and remain on the ground?

First of all when this was brought up and I said he was could resist being lifted I meant when he was on the ground, not in mid-air.

However he can resist being lifted in mid-air by the invisible women by smashing the shields that hold him. If you smash IW shields it can stun her.

I also stated that apparently Hulk has actually been able to change direction in mid-air using his strength...now IF this is true and depending on what the scans show he can resist being held by wind.

Now I think I stated that a weaker version of Hulk took on both the EC and WC Avengers and you seemed to ignore that point, could you please address it now.

Originally posted by Starscream M
he could swing his arms wildly and use momentum to resist against telekinesis...duh no expression

Yeah and theres that as well but since theres no Jean Grey in this thread I didnt think I would bother. Depending on how Storm applies the wind though this could work on her as well.

OneDumbG0
half of the x-men. Only Colossues, Cyclops, Wolverine and Storm are in this thread. Cyclops used his full-power optic blast and WWH waded through it and grabbed him. Colossus got a righteous curbstomping as if vastly inferior strength and durability would contribute anything. Wolverine did his best and also got wtfpwned for his troubles. Not like claws that can't pierce WWH's hide are going to help at all. Storm perhaps is the only one who jobbed "off-panel." But she still used a lightning strike combined with a full-power novablast that burned Johnny out and WWH was nonchalant about it.

The only thing Storm might be able to do his use her tornado winds to keep him away, but he could just jump right back and thunderclap her. His thunderclaps put a whomping on Iron Man.

Phantom Zone
That is something I was going to bring up and has also been brought up. Even if he cant resist being lifted he just needs to thunderclap the muthas to death while in mid-air.

Survivor19
1) Hulk/Zom fight is PIS. Zom just... stopped fighting and recieved the smashing.
2) Riiight, like sonic attacks will work on Storm, sure...
3) Wolverine's claws can pierce WWH's hide, he just lacks force to do it.

Kris Blaze
That is something I was going to bring up and has also been brought up. Even if he cant resist being lifted he just needs to thunderclap the muthas to death while in mid-air.

Never saw anyone get killed by a thunderclap.

Phantom Zone
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/ef28a1e1
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/895b4365
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/bf85b6de

TOAST!

Kris Blaze
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/ef28a1e1
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/bf85b6de

TOAST!

Who died?

Bouboumaster
Who died?

THE WIND in the second scan.
smokin'

Who else can kill the wind, beside HULK!?!? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Raoul
It is similar its energy that is used to move a planet. So in that sense that energy is bing used similar to telekinesis. I think its at least comparable to resisting Cyclops keeping him in the air...dont know how he would do that.

cyclops' blasts are nothing like teleknises. it's pure physical force.

how?

can he fight his way out of a tornado?

Only Colossues, Cyclops, Wolverine and Storm are in this thread. Cyclops used his full-power optic blast and WWH waded through it and grabbed him.

no. piss poor writing to boot. cyclops is unable to use a full power blast with his visor on.

that's my point. colossus has gone up against people stronger than him before, and tends to use his head. he didn't in this instance. he tried to outbrawl hulk.

no argument with that.

if they get him high enough, i think they can negate the effects of said thunderclaps...

Phantom Zone
cyclops' blasts are nothing like teleknises. it's pure physical force.

The energy is that scan was capable of moving a planet out of orbit much more force than Cyke can generate. Telekinesis can be like a blast from cyke but that depends on how it is applied.

how?

Because she manipulates objects by creating forcefields. These force fields can be physically touched and can therefore be broken. Gladiator did this and stunned Sue.

can he fight his way out of a tornado?

He can actually generate force from moving his limbs, that force will react against the wind generated by Storm.

He knocks out a terrorist by the air from his punch.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/85b4e9c0

also Hulk can move his limbs at much greater speed.

Heres a post from another forum.

Take a look at this scan:
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/6548/hulksuperspeedbj7.jpg

For the Hulk to vibrate his hands that much faster than a centrifuge would require that he was moving his hands at 1/9th the speed of light, or several hundredths the speed of light, depending on which calculations you use. This shows that the Hulk's reaction time and actual time it takes him to move is insanely fast.

The point is that he can generate enough force to use air to KO a terrorist if he really gets pissed he can mostly likely generate alot more force. If all fails he can use a thunderclap.

Raoul
The energy is that scan was capable of moving a planet out of orbit much more force than Cyke can generate. Telekinesis can be like a blast from cyke but that depends on how it is applied.

if it was made to be anything like a blast from cyclops, then it wouldn't be energy the hulk could just break.

i know how her powers work.

just because gladiator did it doesn't mean the hulk can. he needs leverage, or the ability to touch said field physically.

i've seen that scan before. it doesn't apply unless the person is close enough for them to actually feel the force, imo.

it sets no precedent to me.

he knocked the terrorist out because the guy was close enough. storm wouldn't be. even a thunderclap would dissipate over distance.

OneDumbG0
1) Hulk/Zom fight is PIS. Zom just... stopped fighting and recieved the smashing.
2) Riiight, like sonic attacks will work on Storm, sure...
3) Wolverine's claws can pierce WWH's hide, he just lacks force to do it. 1) Zom isn't in this thread.
2) Yes, it would. As Phantomzone's scans depict. Heck, in Mighty Avengers a thunderclap whomped Ironman in his armor.
3) Hence, his claws can't pierce WWH's hide. Just like my fist can't hurt WWH's face without sufficient force behind it.Originally posted by Raoul
no. piss poor writing to boot. cyclops is unable to use a full power blast with his visor on.

that's my point. colossus has gone up against people stronger than him before, and tends to use his head. he didn't in this instance. he tried to outbrawl hulk.That may be, but despite that fact being well-established in comics, the writer intended it to be a full power blast and we see it not doing much. If you want to be rigid about it and assume that a visorless full power blast is more powerful than the one he used on WWH, I don't believe it would achieve a greater discernible effect necessary enough to make a real difference. WWH's tanked monumental blasts before, i.e. Skrull-Bolt's voice, full novablast+lightning strike, Zarathos' hellfire blast, Sentry's unleashing of power, etc.

What would Colossus using his head do against WWH? Run away? He tried his best to delay WWH and contain him while everybody else tried to figure out ways to stop him. Arguing that he was a victim of PIS when he logically couldn't do anything but throw himself in WWH's path is inaccurate at best.

jalek moye

3) Wolverine's claws can pierce WWH's hide, he just lacks force to do it.
he does have the force to do so, hell he did cut him, and other people cut him to.

Raoul
1) Zom isn't in this thread.
2) Yes, it would. As Phantomzone's scans depict. Heck, in Mighty Avengers a thunderclap whomped Ironman in his armor.
3) Hence, his claws can't pierce WWH's hide. Just like my fist can't hurt WWH's face without sufficient force behind it.That may be, but despite that fact being well-established in comics, the writer intended it to be a full power blast and we see it not doing much. If you want to be rigid about it and assume that a visorless full power blast is more powerful than the one he used on WWH, I don't believe it would achieve a greater discernible effect necessary enough to make a real difference. WWH's tanked monumental blasts before, i.e. Skrull-Bolt's voice, full novablast+lightning strike, Zarathos' hellfire blast, Sentry's unleashing of power, etc.

What would Colossus using his head do against WWH? Run away? He tried his best to delay WWH and contain him while everybody else tried to figure out ways to stop him. Arguing that he was a victim of PIS when he logically couldn't do anything but throw himself in WWH's path is inaccurate at best.

it's actually not well established. it's established enough that it should be followed, but plenty of writers take liberties nowadays just for the sake of story.

cyclops' power works differently to all of those, and has done massive damage. without hulk bracing himself, he should have at the very least been knocked back or off his feet.

i'm not "being rigid". i'm just hoping that eventually writers will actually get a character's powers right and not just use hyperbole for the sake of plot, which it was. yelling "full power", without the artist accurately depicting it or anything from cyclops to indicate he was doing it bar yelling it screams "hey, ill make it full power, that sounds cool and will show just how awesome this hulk is!"

it was out of character for colossus, is what i was saying. and it was. yes, he didn't have many options, but he didn't even consider trying.

OneDumbG0
^ I can agree with that.

Raoul
^ I can agree with that.

nice that you finally begin to see sense... uhuh

jalek moye
but why do some not think that his claws can peirce wwhulks hide when they actually did. and so did warpaths(i think thats the guy)

The Pict
Only Colossues, Cyclops, Wolverine and Storm are in this thread. Cyclops used his full-power optic blast and WWH waded through it and grabbed him. Colossus got a righteous curbstomping as if vastly inferior strength and durability would contribute anything. Wolverine did his best and also got wtfpwned for his troubles. Not like claws that can't pierce WWH's hide are going to help at all. Storm perhaps is the only one who jobbed "off-panel." But she still used a lightning strike combined with a full-power novablast that burned Johnny out and WWH was nonchalant about it.

The only thing Storm might be able to do his use her tornado winds to keep him away, but he could just jump right back and thunderclap her. His thunderclaps put a whomping on Iron Man.

Wasn't Cyclop's blast at full power. His visor was still on. I know Scott said he was "going to max power" (lol) but we've seen him do more damage when he takes the visor off. Just a general point because that part of the comic really bugged me.

Originally posted by jalek moye
he does have the force to do so, hell he did cut him, and other people cut him to.

Warpath's knifes pierced him IIRC

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Pict
Wasn't Cyclop's blast at full power. His visor was still on. I know Scott said he was "going to max power" (lol) but we've seen him do more damage when he takes the visor off. Just a general point because that part of the comic really bugged me.

Warpath's knifes pierced him IIRC
yea i just didnt remember his name at that point in time

OneDumbG0
^ Warpath's knives are made of vibranium. ALso he's stronger than Wolvie IIRC. Special circumstances.Originally posted by Raoul
nice that you finally begin to see sense... uhuh Now I disagree. biscuits

EDIT: Warpath? Right.

Raoul
^ Warpath's knives are made of vibranium. Special circumstances.Now I disagree. biscuits

shock

psycho gundam
Wasn't Cyclop's blast at full power. His visor was still on. I know Scott said he was "going to max power" (lol) but we've seen him do more damage when he takes the visor off. Just a general point because that part of the comic really bugged me. true, but skrull-bolt was also shown to be ineffective, and his attack took out a section of the moon the size of rhode island.

jalek moye
^ Warpath's knives are made of vibranium. ALso he's stronger than Wolvie IIRC. Special circumstances.Now I disagree. biscuits

wolverine has cut him to though. infact wwhulk showed no more cut resistence then savage does

jalek moye
Originally posted by psycho gundam
true, but skrull-bolt was also shown to be ineffective, and his attack took out a section of the moon the size of rhode island.
skrull bolt also couldn't drop namor

Badabing
Well, looks like things have been settled.

And Phantom Zone.....dur

stick out tongue

Mindset
even if that's true, it doesn't mean they couldn't have made it more difficult for hulk to win. It is true.

Mindset

Yes.

No.

3) Hence, his claws can't pierce WWH's hide.

His claws did pierce him.

OneDumbG0
Wolvie's claws pierced WWH as much as a toothpick can pierce my skin.

jalek moye
Wolvie's claws pierced WWH as much as a toothpick can pierce my skin.
they pierced just like they always do

Mindset
Wolvie's claws pierced WWH as much as a toothpick can pierce my skin. You must have thin skin.

OneDumbG0
^ Take the pointy-end of a toothpick and rake it across your skin. It will scratch you.Originally posted by jalek moye
they pierced just like they always do They scratched him. As much as a toothpick would scratch my skin.

Raoul
It is true.

i never said it wasn't.

Mindset
His claws went like half their length into his arm.

Mindset
i never said it wasn't. I never said you did.

Raoul
I never said you did.

then why reply?

jalek moye
actually logan stabbed into his forearm. hold on im getting the scan

Mindset
then why reply? Why ask why I replied?

OneDumbG0
actually logan stabbed into his forearm. hold on im getting the scan This was after Elixir's HF negation effects wore off completely?

Raoul
Why ask why I replied?

barney stinson wouldn't ask so many questions. he's just use a catchphrase, or suit up... sad

Mindset
This was after Elixir's HF engation effects wore off completely? The effects lasted for a few moments, so I would think, yes.

jalek moye
This was after Elixir's HF negation effects wore off completely?
yea cuz he had already healed from having his eyes cut the first time. and right before he cuts his eyes out again. and they are back by the bottom of the page

OneDumbG0
^ Hmmm...

jalek moye
well here you go
the first two panels show him stabbing into his arm atleast 4-5 inches

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2650/clawsq.th.jpg

OneDumbG0
^ Every dog has his day.

Thanks for the scans as I don't have my comics in front of me.

jalek moye
yea i just put up a bookshelf with my comics right next to the pc, so i just get the scans whenever i need them

The Pict
^ Take the pointy-end of a toothpick and rake it across your skin. It will scratch you. They scratched him. As much as a toothpick would scratch my skin.

Do you ususally scream "RRAGGH!" at a toothpick scratch?

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8682/worldwarhulkxmen002007.jpg

Badabing

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8682/worldwarhulkxmen002007.jpg If there's a splinter...yes! uhuh

Phantom Zone
if it was made to be anything like a blast from cyclops, then it wouldn't be energy the hulk could just break.

Actually Hulk has been shown handling pure energy and his body almost smothered the Vision who was in intangible form.

just because gladiator did it doesn't mean the hulk can. he needs leverage, or the ability to touch said field physically.

The only leverage that Hulk needs is to be able to move his arms and legs, which he will be able to do if IW lifts him in the air. The forcefields that IW uses to manipulate objects can be touched and since they can be touched Hulk can smash the force being used to hold him up in the air. Thats the point im making he can touch the field physically.

i've seen that scan before. it doesn't apply unless the person is close enough for them to actually feel the force, imo.

he knocked the terrorist out because the guy was close enough. storm wouldn't be. even a thunderclap would dissipate over distance.

The point was that if he can effortlessley do that to a normal person imagine what he can do when hes really pissed. What he did in the other scan was a million times more impressive and he was calm as well.

Yes it can dissipate over distance but as you can see from this scan he can make a thunderclap travel miles, if its being compare to a hurricane.

Even if it cant actually affect Storm herself it can affect the air she is using to lift him. That was also a weaker version of the Hulk. To put into perspective Savage Hulk< Professor Hulk < WWH and apparently he was also being weakened.

well here you go
the first two panels show him stabbing into his arm atleast 4-5 inches

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2650/clawsq.th.jpg

it doesnt matter. WWH was holding back but if he got really pissed this is what would happen.....

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/9461/hulk340pg18viciouscirclqf6.jpg

..and thats Grey Hulk who is alot weaker than WWH.

Astanax
I think Spiderman knows of a way to stop Hulk, from what one comic dictated. Hercules and WWH would be a good fight. I guess BFR wouldn't count...I say put all the bigs in to fight Hulk while the guys/girls with ranged attacks do their thing, meanwhile Parker and Reed come up with something to stop the Hulk. Could Sue just pop his head from the inside?

Raoul
Actually Hulk has been shown handling pure energy and his body almost smothered the Vision who was in intangible form.

that's still nothing like cyclops' blast.

waving your arms and legs isn't leverage.

we're not going to agree on this, methinks.

Phantom Zone
that's still nothing like cyclops' blast.

Im not even talking about Cykes blast.......we already established that he can deal with that beause its physical force.

waving your arms and legs isn't leverage.

Did you even understand what I just said? I dont know what you want to call it but he can phyiscally handle IWs field, get it?

Badabing
How is waving arms and legs leverage? durhulk

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
How is waving arms and legs leverage? durhulk

Haha see what you did there. stick out tongue

Raoul
Im not even talking about Cykes blast.......we already established that he can deal with that beause its physical force.

Did you even understand what I just said? I dont know what you want to call it but he can phyiscally handle IWs field, get it?

ok...

psycho gundam

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8682/worldwarhulkxmen002007.jpg that would be three toothpick slashes simultaneously right on the nipple smile

Mindset
laughing out loud

Cut his nipple off

Phantom Zone
ok...

Ok? So if he can physically touch IWs forcefield he can break it. Also if he generate enough force from a thunderclap he could use that to counter a tornado because it air vs air.

janus77
Hulk's ThunderClaps are >>>> Storm's best ... err storms.
frankly he should be able to rip the flesh off her bones with a ThunderClap.

he's tossed Thor on his arse, along with a bunch of Avengers, with a mere ThunderClap.

oh and yes... Hulk can smash energy, pure energy, he can grab it, bend it, twist it, repulse it, absorb it, contain it and of course, inevitably, smash it.

always has been able to do that trick.

jalek moye

it doesnt matter. WWH was holding back but if he got really pissed this is what would happen.....

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/9461/hulk340pg18viciouscirclqf6.jpg

..and thats Grey Hulk who is alot weaker than WWH.

all i was proving is that he can cut him, because a few people said he couldnt really penetrate the skin

Badabing
Haha see what you did there. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Raoul
Ok? So if he can physically touch IWs forcefield he can break it. Also if he generate enough force from a thunderclap he could use that to counter a tornado because it air vs air.

Ok as in i don't want to continue, as i can see the discussion going downhill.

Phantom Zone
Ok as in i don't want to continue, as i can see the discussion going downhill.

Up to you but it would help if you explained why you disagreed. It doesnt neccesarily have to go downhill.

Raoul
Up to you but it would help if you explained why you disagreed. It doesnt neccesarily have to go downhill.

i thought i already did, to be honest...

in this post:

Phantom Zone
Yeah man forget it.

Raoul
Yeah man forget it.

laughing out loud

The Pict
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that would be three toothpick slashes simultaneously right on the nipple smile

kinda Where the heck are your nipples? He cut Hulk under the arm.

psycho gundam
kinda Where the heck are your nipples? He cut Hulk under the arm. look at his left pectoral and try to locate his left nipple. if you can't find it, i won't hold it against you if you assumed it was in the region logan slashed. smile

mmkay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.