Wolverine & Sabertooth Vs. Thor (unarmed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Logan & Creed (adamantium for both)

Vs.

Thor w/o Mjolnir (no energy projection, no flight)

Knockdown, drag out, no holds barred brawl to the death.

Battle takes in Texas Stadium.

Discuss.

Naija boy
Thor ftw

srankmissingnin
Thor can't beat Wolverine in a straight melee up brawl, he sure as hell isn't taking the majority... and that's not even factoring Creed into the equation.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by illadelph12

Is the stadium populated?

illadelph12
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is the stadium populated?

T.O. is there standing on the star...

tkitna
Thor

Spire
Thor.

srankmissingnin
The only way Thor wins is if you think Thor can go toe to toe with a smaller, faster target, with a reach advantage, skill advantage, damage soak that will allow him to eat a barrage of blows with a smile on his face, and the ability to end the fight in a single blow... and some how land dozens of blows without taking a single one in return...

Seems likely to me! dur

joesha28
Thor... he hits the ground causing unbalance for the other 2..the moment he touches them it's over.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by joesha28
Thor... he hits the ground causing unbalance for the other 2..the moment he touches them it's over.

Yeah Thor, give two of the stealthiest characters dust and debris to hide in... seems like another winning plan to me! eek!

Trackz
sentry took out wolverine without breaking a sweat, thor does the same, only since he isn't holding back takes them both out in one hit.

Spire
Thor lawls as this isn't comic and he isn't jobbing to these two.

He then kicks their asses.

joesha28
Dudes they can go all stealth they want... but it Thor goes Berserk.. Logan berserker rage's nothing. And the Odinson's a master tact of battles... equal to Cap in h2h... Jimmy and victor's doomed.

srankmissingnin
Dudes they can go all stealth they want... but it Thor goes Berserk.. Logan berserker rage's nothing. And the Odinson's a master tact of battles... equal to Cap in h2h... Jimmy and victor's doomed.

laughing

Thor isn't the equal of Cap in skill or tactics... but Wolverine is. cool

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Spire
Thor lawls as this isn't comic and he isn't jobbing to these two.

He then kicks their asses.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The only way Thor wins is if you think Thor can go toe to toe with a smaller, faster target, with a reach advantage, skill advantage, damage soak that will allow him to eat a barrage of blows with a smile on his face, and the ability to end the fight in a single blow... and some how land dozens of blows without taking a single one in return...

Seems likely to me! dur

So, yes, that does seem likely to you then?

joesha28
laughing

Thor isn't the equal of Cap in skill or tactics... but Wolverine is. cool

Do ur homework bro... thor went mortal before and fought Cap to a standstill.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
sentry took out wolverine without breaking a sweat, thor does the same, only since he isn't holding back takes them both out in one hit.

Sentry also got the drop on him and exists two seconds ahead of time, which negates any advantages Wolverine has.

joesha28
Sentry also got the drop on him and exists two seconds ahead of time, which negates any advantages Wolverine has.

And Sentry got thrown by herc whose is Thor's wrestling mate

Spire
So, yes, that does seem likely to you then?

Lol, out of all the crap Thor has seen he like totally pulls a "oh noes!" here...

He still has lightning and such without his hammer.

He can toss pieces of the stadium at them if he wants.

Or he can just kick them in face.

srankmissingnin
And Sentry got thrown by herc whose is Thor's wrestling mate

Which is of little relevance. Sentry is able to anticipate Wolverine's every move because he exists two seconds ahead of the time line and already knows whats going to happen, and which point the fight because a contest of strength which Wolverine can't win (but Herc can compeat with Sentry in brute strength so it isn't a deal breaker in that instance). He can grab Wolverine's arms and restrain him without any worry, the same isn't true for Hercules or Thor, if they come into melee with Wolverine they are dealing with a faster, more skilled opponent with the reach advantage and the ability to cleanly take off one of their appendages with a single stroke. Thor needs to play defensive against Wolverine because he can't afford to take a single hit, because a single hit could end the fight; the opposite isn't true.

Trackz
wolverine mos definitely doesnt have a faster reaction time than thor.

srankmissingnin
wolverine mos definitely doesnt have a faster reaction time than thor.

Thor reaction time / combat speed (more or less, with no significant advantages) = Namor = Herc = Ares

joesha28
Thor has the reach adv not Logan.. Well.. remember how Namor laid Logan in the previous encounter... Logan was wasted man. Thor cld grab Logan and knock his head till his brain go bonkas (just like wwh)

Trackz
Thor has the reach adv not Logan.. Well.. remember how Namor laid Logan in the previous encounter... Logan was wasted man. Thor cld grab Logan and knock his head till his brain go bonkas (just like wwh) or ko him in one hit like the sentry...or just knock him into the atmosphere.

srankmissingnin
Thor has the reach adv not Logan.. Well.. remember how Namor laid Logan in the previous encounter... Logan was wasted man. Thor cld grab Logan and knock his head till his brain go bonkas (just like wwh)

Wolverine has a set of foot long claws on each hand, which easily gives him the reach advantage.

Namor fought Wolverine after he had just regenerate 90% of his body, his healing factor was taxed and he had already dropped Namor, he only lost because he paid Namor no mind while he was getting some pants.

Also Namor has said himself Wolverine is faster than he is.

Hulk has a healing factor. Thor does not. If Wolverine did to Thor what he did to the Hulk before Hulk pounded him into the ground, the fight would be over and Thor would be dead.

D_Dude1210
FYI, even though it has been a while since Thor used it and I've only really read about him using it once. Thor DOES have Godspeed.

joesha28
Wolverine has a set of foot long claws on each hand, which easily gives him the reach advantage.

Namor fought Wolverine after he had just regenerate 90% of his body, his healing factor was taxed and he had already dropped Namor, he only lost because he paid Namor no mind while he was getting some pants.

Also Namor has said himself Wolverine is faster than he is.

Hulk has a healing factor. Thor does not. If Wolverine did to Thor what he did to the Hulk before Hulk pounded him into the ground, the fight would be over and Thor would be dead.

Dude... have u ever read Thor comics? If there is a character who cld take the worst punishments, it has to be Thor. He takes them and gives his best no less and like u said w/o healing factor. Thanos, Destroyer, Odin, Mangog, dark gods, the God Slayer... u think jimmy gonna duke out worse punishment than these guy. Wake up buddy. Thor a guy with great will power.. after getting stab by Logan.. ol jimmy have to say his prayer cos it's lights out for him.

srankmissingnin
God Speed which is, ambiguous, to say the least. He certainly is capable of vastly superhuman travel / flight speed, but his combat speed and reflexes aren't nearly as impressive.

Spire
Alright, this is getting out of hand. Seriously now.

Thor picks up the stadium and smashes everyone.

On their tombstones shall read,

Here lies Victor Creed, an overrated whore killed by the Thor.

Next lies the scrub,

Who liked to say bub yet died like a nub.

srankmissingnin
Dude... have u ever read Thor comics? If there is a character who cld take the worst punishments, it has to be Thor. He takes them and gives his best no less and like u said w/o healing factor. Thanos, Destroyer, Odin, Mangog, dark gods, the God Slayer... u think jimmy gonna duke out worse punishment than these guy. Wake up buddy. Thor a guy with great will power.. after getting stab by Logan.. ol jimmy have to say his prayer cos it's lights out for him.

Blunt force damage soak and piercing damage aren't even remotely the same thing champ. wink

A severed arm, leg, head, artery, hamstring, is a fight ender, hardly comparable to a slugfest.

ares834
Thos can't win. He can't use his energy progection skills so he must resort to fist to fist. However, since both Sabretooth and Wolverine an heal from Thor's attacks he can't do crap. Even worse they have their adamantium skeletons so Thor can't shatter them. He can only bruise them badly, and only temporarly at that. SO the fight will drag on for a while and evently Wolverine/creed will get a lucky hit and hurt him badly.

darthgoober
God Speed which is, ambiguous, to say the least. He certainly is capable of vastly superhuman travel / flight speed, but his combat speed and reflexes aren't nearly as impressive.
We don't get to see them showcased often but Thor's speed and reflexes are nothing to scoff at when he decides to use them...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thor_1991__428_10.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Journey_in_to_mystery125-14-2.jpg

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9057/avengers09814jk8.th.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3656/thorspeed014aw.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor%20comics/Thor_3_DCP_0012.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor%20comics/Thor_3_DCP_0013.jpg

Slaanesh
Thor FTW

joesha28
Which is why it will lie on Thor's tactics... did not Cap and Deadpool stopped logan claws from coming out... and a hit from Thor will put jimmy and victor miles away from Thor.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by darthgoober
We don't get to see them showcased often but Thor's speed and reflexes are nothing to scoff at when he decides to use them...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Thor_1991__428_10.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Journey_in_to_mystery125-14-2.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor%20comics/Thor_3_DCP_0012.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor%20comics/Thor_3_DCP_0013.jpg

Other than the trench carving (which I forgot about) I'm not really seeing anything there that supports his combat speed / reflexes > Wolverine's; and I already said he can fly fast.

srankmissingnin
Which is why it will lie on Thor's tactics... did not Cap and Deadpool stopped logan claws from coming out... and a hit from Thor will put jimmy and victor miles away from Thor.

Tactics which aren't even remotely on the same level as Logan's. Thor is a bruiser, he can't hang with Wolverine in a skill contest.

Cap got the drop on a weakened Wolverine who was already in fight and missing part of his soul... not exactly a sterling example.

joesha28
Thor may not be as elusive as Logan...but Thor's reaction time the speed of Thought.. before logan comes with it, the Odin boy knocks hism over.

Spire
Tactics which aren't even remotely on the same level as Logan's. Thor is a bruiser, he can't hang with Wolverine in a skill contest.

Cap got the drop on a weakened Wolverine who was already in fight and missing part of his soul... not exactly a sterling example.

Thor has a lot more exp and likely more skill than wolverine.

Silent Master
Wolverine and Sabertooth get sent on a one-way trip to another solar system.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/68/161360739_25eca521fc_b.jpg

JKarmosay
Alright, this is getting out of hand. Seriously now.

Thor picks up the stadium and smashes everyone.

On their tombstones shall read,

Here lies Victor Creed, an overrated whore killed by the Thor.

Next lies the scrub,

Who liked to say bub yet died like a nub.

thumb up

darthgoober
Other than the trench carving (which I forgot about) I'm not really seeing anything there that supports his combat speed / reflexes > Wolverine's; and I already said he can fly fast.
Which trench carving are you referring to(there're two)?

And given the distance being discussed and the speeds telepathic bolts tend to travel, I'd say his blocking Phoenix's blast after it was already over halfway to him is pretty impressive.

srankmissingnin
Thor may not be as elusive as Logan...but Thor's reaction time the speed of Thought.. before logan comes with it, the Odin boy knocks hism over.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine's reaction time is the speed of thought too! Heck... that was even a weakened mentally unstable Wolverine's reaction time!!!

srankmissingnin
Which trench carving are you referring to(there're two)?

And given the distance being discussed and the speeds telepathic bolts tend to travel, I'd say his blocking Phoenix's blast after it was already over halfway to him is pretty impressive.

The one where he wasn't flying.

D_Dude1210

So basically, the greatest warrior of a race of warriors who has fought many many threats much greater than himself over a period of thousands of years doesn't have the skill and tactical levels as a mortal who's prolly just slightly over a hundred years old.

Oookay...

srankmissingnin
Thor has a lot more exp and likely more skill than wolverine.

Which - if you've read a single comic in you entire life - you'd know amounts to nothing.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
So basically, the greatest warrior of a race of warriors who has fought many many threats much greater than himself over a period of thousands of years doesn't have the skill and tactical levels as a mortal who's prolly just slightly over a hundred years old.

Oookay...

Virtually every top tier street MA is VASTLY superior to Thor in combat skill... I don't know... maybe as a result of not being vastly superhuman or having magic to fall back on, doesn't matter what the reasoning is, its an established fact.

jalek moye
Virtually every top tier street MA is VASTLY superior to Thor in combat skill... I don't know... maybe as a result of not being vastly superhuman or having magic to fall back on, doesn't matter what the reasoning is, its an established fact.
honestly wolverine doesnt show much more skill then thor

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jalek moye
honestly wolverine doesnt show much more skill then thor

dur

darthgoober
The one where he wasn't flying.
When did you see him flying? I mean we don't see his feet or legs here...

But they could just as easily be on the ground but obscured by the visual effect of the impact as the could be stretched out behind him. Thor doesn't actually fly, he throws his hammer and lets the momentum drag him behind it or spins it over his head like a helicopter. I'm pretty sure he can't spin his hammer to the side like that and then fly alongside it.

srankmissingnin
When did you see him flying? I mean we don't see his feet or legs here...

But they could just as easily be on the ground but obscured by the effect of the impact as the could be stretched out behind him. Thor doesn't fly, he throws his hammer and lets the momentum drag him behind it. I'm pretty sure he can't spin his hammer to the side like that and then fly alongside it.

I guess technically you are right, we don't see his legs but if he isn't flying (which I'm almost possitve he is), that is easily the most awkard possiton the human body has ever been in. embarrasment

Spire
Which - if you've read a single comic in you entire life - you'd know amounts to nothing.

Lol what a condom.

Fighting and experience... Thor stomps Logan.

Not sure what argument your trying to make.

srankmissingnin
Lol what a condom.

Fighting and experience... Thor stomps Logan.

Not sure what argument your trying to make.

Thor isn't a top tier fighter. It isn't up to debate. Its a fact. There is no way around.

Wolverine, Cap, DD, Eletkra, BP, Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, they are all better than Thor in h2h, and not by a small margin either, they are all significantly better than Thor... and then of course there are guys like Ogun, Stick and the Mandarin where the skill gab is even greater. Should the be better? Who knows, I don't really care, but they are and thats just the way it is.

Don't believe me? Pick up a comic, you might learn something and I'm sure it will be an illuminating experience for a douchebag like you, to actually know what he is talking about.

joesha28
hmmmm i think we need to put the scan where mortal thor stalemated Cap. It's in the respek thread.

Spire
Thor isn't a top tier fighter. It isn't up to debate. Its a fact. There is no way around.

Wolverine, Cap, DD, Eletkra, BP, Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, they are all better than Thor in h2h, and not by a small margin either, they are all significantly better than Thor... and then of course there are guys like Ogun, Stick and the Mandarin where the skill gab is even greater. Should the be better? Who knows, I don't really care, but they are and thats just the way it is.

Hmm, this is actually surprising that someone can be that dull.

D_Dude1210
Whoa. I just reread the stip.

This is current (Odinpower) Thor w/o Mjolnir, energy projection and flight.

This is a stomp of monstrous proportions. I'm not even gonna argue anymore. Next thread plz.

D_Dude1210

Agreed.

Spire
Whoa. I just reread the stip.

This is current (Odinpower) Thor w/o Mjolnir, energy projection and flight.

This is a stomp of monstrous proportions. I'm not even gonna argue anymore. Next thread plz.

I just took it as he meant Classic because...

Starscream M
Thor dies

thor without mjolnir...or powers is basically hulk without the strength amp and hf

thor will not survive getting cut up by creed and logan since his hf is not that powerful

and he has no way of putting down both Logan or Creed...guys who can hold their own against Hulk

this is pretty much spite...no way thor could really win this fight

D_Dude1210
Well, he didn't say Classic. Forum rules means we use Current. stick out tongue

Edit. Odinpower allows for: Force fields, Time Stop, levitation of Logan and Creed off the ground, etc.

Tons of things he can do to turn this into a stompfest.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Starscream M
Thor dies

thor without mjolnir...or powers is basically hulk without the strength amp and hf

thor will not survive getting cut up by creed and logan since his hf is not that powerful

and he has no way of putting down both Logan or Creed...guys who can hold their own against Hulk

u dont need a powerful healing factor to beat them. in ab ralw if you just complety can overpower them ffrom start to finish you'll be fine

srankmissingnin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=447662&highlight=tier

This is the forum consensus on skill. If you don't like that you can look at the statics Marvel publishes. If you don't like then you can do a side by side comparison of their skill feats. Sadly none of those things are going to support your conclusion that Thor > Wolverine in skill.

Spire
Thor dies

Couple things here.

1. Bullshits.

2. Thor still has powers.

3. Thor wins.

srankmissingnin
Well, he didn't say Classic. Forum rules means we use Current. stick out tongue

Edit. Odinpower allows for: Force fields, Time Stop, levitation of Logan and Creed off the ground, etc.

Tons of things he can do to turn this into a stompfest.

All of those things fall under the classification of energy manipulation. The fight stipulates a no powers brawl.

D_Dude1210
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=447662&highlight=tier

This is the forum consensus on skill. If you don't like that you can look at the statics Marvel publishes. If you don't like then you can do a side by side comparison of their skill feats. Sadly none of those things are going to support your conclusion that Thor > Wolverine in skill.

Yes that is the consensus on MARTIAL ARTS skill.

Combat is also about combat tactics, combat reflexes and physical abilities as well. Not just MA skills.

KharmaDog
Is this the equivalent to a Thor Disrespect thread?

I like wolverine, he's a neat character, but when people (including comic writers) put him on the same level as Thor...then I just shake my head and walk away.

Thor is on a different level than these characters. Thor FTW

srankmissingnin
Yes that is the consensus on MARTIAL ARTS skill.

Combat is also about combat tactics, combat reflexes and physical abilities as well. Not just MA skills.

... Except for we were specifically talking about skill in this instance. confused

Wolverine is more skill than Thor. Hands down. Its not even a debate.

Is Wolverine a better tactician? Thor uses a magic hammer to hit people. He fights like a complete moron. He rarely uses his powers to his full potential... because he is a bruiser and likes to get his hands dirty. His tactics and fighting skill leave A LOT to be desired. So that's also an other issue where it is hardly even a matter for debate... one would only need to have a passing knowledge of both these characters to draw the right conclusion on these matters.

D_Dude1210
All of those things fall under the classification of energy manipulation. The fight stipulates a no powers brawl.

Vs.

Discuss.

Nope, nothing about levitating ur opponents or time manipulation here. Unless u define "energy projection" as "anything that has to do with not fists". The stips were energy projection, hammer and flight.

Heck, Thor can still manipulate the weather without his hammer...

Following the stips to the letter, he curbstomps the two.

Spire

Right... 111 pages of dispute.

Thor has more experience.

Thor has fought people with MA that would stomp wolverine.

I'll just ask you straight out so that you can pwn yourself.

If Thor doesn't have Mjolnir he can only H2H?

Spire
Dammit D-Dude...

Starscream M
u dont need a powerful healing factor to beat them. in ab ralw if you just complety can overpower them ffrom start to finish you'll be fine really

how's hulk or hercules or thing or other bricks fared against these two?

Hulk only survives against Wolverine because his insane HF constantly heals himself everytime logan cuts him...thor would be dead against two skilled adamantium fighters

srankmissingnin
Nope, nothing about levitating ur opponents or time manipulation here. Unless u define "energy projection" as "anything that has to do with not fists". The stips were energy projection, hammer and flight.

Heck, Thor can still manipulate the weather without his hammer...

Following the stips to the letter, he curbstomps the two.

Shit I thought it said no energy manipulation, not projection. embarrasment

D_Dude1210
really

Hulk only survives against Wolverine because his insane HF constantly heals himself everytime logan cuts him...thor would be dead against two skilled adamantium fighters

Or not.

Starscream M
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Thor is on a different level than these characters. Thor FTW this isn't thor though

this is severely handicapped thor

he doesn't have mjonlir, no energy powers, no flight

he's basically hercules

Starscream M

If Thor doesn't have Mjolnir he can only H2H? he also doesnt have powers for this fight...so yeah he's only h2h against the two deadly blade bros

KharmaDog
Hulk only survives against Wolverine because his insane HF constantly heals himself everytime logan cuts him

Actually, if hulk were written to his maximum potential, instead of trying to make a comic seem interesting for wolverine fans, then (adamantium or not) hulk would rip logan's arms off and beat him to death with his own claws.

D_Dude1210
he also doesnt have powers for this fight...so yeah he's only h2h against the two deadly blade bros

Who said he doesn't have powers? Read stip plz.

srankmissingnin
this isn't thor though

this is severely handicapped thor

he doesn't have mjonlir, no energy powers, no flight

he's basically hercules

Pretty much... only Herc has edged out Thor in melee before.

Melee slug-fest, no powers (like the OP intended), Thor can't compeat with these two.

jalek moye
really

so u dont think someone like superman would completly pwn these two, im not even saying thor wins just that a healing factor isnt what makes you win.

Starscream M
Or not. are you jerking me...you seriously think a handicapped thor could beat logan and creed?

how exactly can he put them down?

D_Dude1210
are you jerking me...you seriously think a handicapped thor could beat logan and creed?

how exactly can he put them down?

Two words: Read stip.

Starscream M
so u dont think someone like superman would completly pwn these two, im not even saying thor wins just that a healing factor isnt what makes you win. superman without flight, speed, energy powers, or his bioelectric aura would lose in a stadium

but imo Superman is far faster than Thor and more durable..

srankmissingnin
so u dont think someone like superman would completly pwn these two, im not even saying thor wins just that a healing factor isnt what makes you win.

Superman has - with out a shadow of a doubt - light speed reaction time, his durability also steams form a force field that Adamantium is severally unlikely to penetrate. Hardly the same fight.

Starscream M
Who said he doesn't have powers? Read stip plz. dood, OP obviously intended this to be H2H.

if you want to get all technical, yeah thor still has other powers...but im pretty sure thats not what the op intended.

Starscream M
Superman has - with out a shadow of a doubt - light speed reaction time, his durability also steams form a force field that Adamantium is severally unlikely to penetrate. Hardly the same fight. exactly...comparing superman to thor is a false analogy

srankmissingnin
Two words: Read stip.

Its pretty clear what the OP intended... but I guess in a world where we need to put *WARNING: HOT* on coffee, he should have anticipated idiots and been more specific...

Wei Phoenix
really

Thing doesn't have a HF and he beats him.

srankmissingnin
srank / starscream team-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the f**k?

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thing doesn't have a HF and he beats him.

Like when Wolverine dropped him in EotS with one blow, or when he ****ed up Ben's face and left him wearing a mask?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thing doesn't have a HF and he beats him. actually, wolverine beat thing virtually everytime they've faced each other

wolverine could kill thing and has gravely wounded thing...the reverse is not true

D_Dude1210
Its pretty clear what the OP intended... but I guess in a world where we need to put *WARNING: HOT* on coffee, he should have anticipated idiots and been more specific...

Many many court cases are often lost through technicalities like this. Don't hate cuz u've basically lost due to a technicality. That's life, buddy.

Starscream M
Many many court cases are often lost through technicalities like this. Don't hate cuz u've basically lost due to a technicality. That's life, buddy. this is not a court of law though. here we're allowed to use common sense.

srankmissingnin
Many many court cases are often lost through technicalities like this. Don't hate cuz u've basically lost due to a technicality. That's life, buddy.

Luckily we aren't in court and can use common sense?

D_Dude1210
this is not a court of law though. here we're allowed to use common sense.

You sure fooled me!

Starscream M
You sure fooled me! what're you babbling about? confused

D_Dude1210
what're you babbling about? confused

Noooothiinnngg... Happy Dance

Spire

Vs.

Discuss.

I read it as he doesn't have powers via Mjolnir.

Also, doesn't say it only H2H.

Thor field goals these guys.

6-0 Thor wins.

D_Dude1210
Haha, back to being serious now, stips were clear, just because it is mainly h2h, doesn't mean he can't use his OTHER non-projection powers. It should have been specified that he couldn't. Odinpower allows for a TON of things he can do. Force field and time manip would be some. Or maybe grow to 1000 feet and then stomp those 2 into the ground (w/c technically would be still H2H, btw).

If you don't like it, make your own thread.

Starscream M
Haha, back to being serious now, stips were clear, just because it is mainly h2h, doesn't mean he can't use his OTHER non-projection powers. It should have been specified that he couldn't. Odinpower allows for a TON of things he can do. Force field and time manip would be some. Or maybe grow to 1000 feet and then stomp those 2 into the ground (w/c technically would be still H2H, btw).

If you don't like it, make your own thread. it says "knockdown, dragout, brawl"

clearly OP didnt intend this to be a fight where thor uses any powers but rather OP intends thor to fight Creed and logan h2h

srankmissingnin
it says "knockdown, dragout, brawl"

clearly OP didnt intend this to be a fight where thor uses any powers but rather OP intends thor to fight Creed and logan h2h

Seriously.

No one thinks Wolverine can beat Thor when he has access to the Odin Force... but on same token no one should think that Thor has even the possibility of winning in a no powers melee. It's equally absurd.

D_Dude1210

srankmissingnin
Seriously.

No one thinks Wolverine can beat Thor when he has access to the Odin Force... but on same token no one should think that Thor has even the possibility of winning in a no powers melee. It's equally absurd.

Spire

Translation: They fight.

D_Dude1210
Seriously.

Debatable. But this isn't the thread for that.

srankmissingnin
Debatable. But this isn't the thread for that.

No its not debatable, and yes, it is the thread for that.

I'm sure Ill will clarify next time he's own... which shouldn't be necessary, but then here we are.

D_Dude1210
No its not debatable, and yes, it is the thread for that.

I'm sure Ill will clarify next time he's own... which shouldn't be necessary, but then here we are.

In order to make this fight go the way you want it to, he'd have to CHANGE the stips and not just clarify it.

Changing the stips after the debate has lasted for several pages is bad form. We'll see if he does it.

The way I see it, if you wanna debate pure H2H, no powers stips CLASSIC Thor, you/he is gonna have to make a new thread.

srankmissingnin
In order to make this fight go the way you want it to, he'd have to CHANGE the stips and not just clarify it.

Changing the stips after the debate has lasted for several pages is bad form. We'll see if he does it.

The way I see it, if you wanna debate pure H2H, no powers stips Thor, you/he is gonna have to make a new thread.

He doesn't need to change the stips, you just have to not be so anal. The intent of the OP was and still is clear to everyone but you. No one else got the impression that this was a fight where Thor has access to the Odin force, because it's absurd and not really worth talking about.

The way I see it... we could all just ignore your posts and carry on with the debate the way the OP intended it. Go argue your semantics somewhere else maybe?

srankmissingnin

D_Dude1210
He doesn't need to change the stips, you just have to not be so anal. The intent of the OP was and still is clear to everyone but you. No one else got the impression that this was a fight where Thor has access to the Odin force, because it's absurd and not really worth talking about.

The way I see it... we could all just ignore your posts and carry on with the debate the way the OP intended it. Go argue your semantics somewhere else maybe?

Vs.

Discuss.

It's Current (Odinpower) Thor.

Spire
Brawl - A scrap between 2 - 14 drunk men in a bar. Use of tables, chairs, peanuts, glass bottles, pool cues, etc. are encouraged.

D_Dude1210
Like every word in the english language brawl has a certian connotation. What do you think of when you think of brawl? Because I'm pretty sure it isn't magic and wizard battles...

So, basically what you're saying is that we should follow your interpretations on brawl and energy projection?

Sin I AM
thor 10/10 via bfr or wwh tactics

BUSTER1
Where the hell is Battlehammer-I thought he would love to get his teeth into this thread.

Starscream M
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Where the hell is Battlehammer-I thought he would love to get his teeth into this thread. why?

carver9
I'm going to say it like this, if wolverine and sabertooth can pierce his hide and thor cant use any of his godly powers, a straight up brute fight, thor is losing this 10/10 and easily.

carver9
By the way, I'm at least a 100% sure that wolverine and sabes could pierce his hide. Thor is the master of taking brute force but adamantium is on a different level.

BUSTER1
why?

Because Wolverine is in it. He seems to relish any discussion involving his favourite feral mutant.

carver9
So, basically what you're saying is that we should follow your interpretations on brawl and energy projection?

Brawl is being physical with each other (without any weapons), I thought everyone knew this. confused

godking

carver9

godking
Wolverine and creed win under the stipulations of the fight.

Not becasue they are more skilled but because this fight is basically a skilled unarmed big guy vs two skilled ARMED opponents.

OneDumbG0
Thor either punches them or tosses them for a BFR.

Thor 10/10.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Thor either punches them or tosses them for a BFR.

Thor 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thor punches them....what will that do to guys who take punches from a pissed off hulk

thor tosses them for a BFR...inside a stadium?

onedumbo, you're really earning your namesake

Trackz
daken has speedblitzed wolverine, when daken tries to get in one hit on Bor, he is taken out:
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0110/Thor_600_026

the rest are taken out similarly in H2H, Thor was equaling Bor in H2H,

Thor would take out these two very quickly, it wouldn't even be a fight

carver9
LOL, yes it would be a fight, I love thor but he would lose this.

Trackz
roll eyes (sarcastic)

thor punches them....what will that do to guys who take punches from a pissed off hulk

onedumbo, you're really earning your namesake 1 punch from the sentry put wolverine down, Thor has punched people off the planet, one punch will put them down.

carver9
1 punch from the sentry put wolverine down, Thor has punched people off the planet, one punch will put them down.

LOL, I guess you didnt see what wolverine went through before battling sentry.

Trackz
Originally posted by carver9
LOL, I guess you didnt see what wolverine went through before battling sentry. he was put down by 3 guards he was expecting, and healed fro ma neck injury, no evidence healing from the neck injury weakened him at all. Sentry's punch wasn't even all out, Sentry was toying with wolverine , the same would happen against thor.

srankmissingnin
daken has speedblitzed wolverine, when daken tries to get in one hit on Bor, he is taken out:
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0110/Thor_600_026

the rest are taken out similarly in H2H, Thor was equaling Bor in H2H,

Thor would take out these two very quickly, it wouldn't even be a fight

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daken was lunging at Bor. You know what happens when you are in mid-air? You can't alter your trajectory and are committed to your path... speed means nothing. Its not even remotely similar to ground based combat.

Trackz
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daken was lunging at Bor. You know what happens when you are in mid-air? You can't alter your trajectory and are committed to your path... speed means nothing. Its not even remotely similar to ground based combat. and whats to say his father/sabretooth wont make the same mistake, he was skilled enough to beat wolverine and deadpool and against bor he was put down easily. if wolverine doesn't lunge how do you suggest he gets close to thor, wolverines combat speed surely isn't faster than Thor's, (whose combat speed/reaction time is right there with sentry and world war hulk, both of whom put wolverine down with ease)

Kris Blaze
Thor easily.

Anybody claiming otherwise are surely deluding themselves.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor easily.

Anybody claiming otherwise are surely deluding themselves. you have no credibility

srankmissingnin
and whats to say his father/sabretooth wont make the same mistake, he was skilled enough to beat wolverine and deadpool and against bor he was put down easily. if wolverine doesn't lunge how do you suggest he gets close to thor, wolverines combat speed surely isn't faster than Thor's, (whose combat speed/reaction time is right there with sentry and world war hulk, both of whom put wolverine down with ease)

Hulk has a healing factor. Every single blow Wolverine landed on WWH, would have ended a fight with Thor. Everyone. It's not a hard concept tp grasp. Wolverine is faster than Thor (which he is by the way), and he is a better fighter. A powerless Thor vs Wolverine will play out exactly the same as Wolverine vs. Hulk... only Thor doesn't have a healing factor, and his hand aren't big enough to palm Wolverine's entire body.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
By the way, I'm at least a 100% sure that wolverine and sabes could pierce his hide. Thor is the master of taking brute force but adamantium is on a different level. You can be more than 100% sure?

Naija boy
Thor defeats both via one punch BFR(unless the stadium roof is made of adamantium) as he is faster and stronger than either of them.

Avlon
Unless both Wolvie and Sabertooth get lucky and slice off BOTH of Thors arms at the same time...they aren't winning this.

srankmissingnin
Or Wolverine being faster, more skilled and having the reach advantage severs Thor's head from his body.

The Nuul
Originally posted by kgkg
You can be more than 100% sure?

Hey dont double guess the most knowledgeable Superman fan there is. He knows everything about comics, its Carv9. mad boxing

Trackz
Or Wolverine being faster, more skilled and having the reach advantage severs Thor's head from his body. how is wolverine faster than thor? thor has reacted to and fought the sentry, and the same tactics didn't work for daken against bor or wolverine against sentry.

OneDumbG0

onedumbo, you're really earning your namesake KTFO out of them into the air.

Does Texas Stadium now have a roof made out of adamantium? laughing

leonidas
KTFO out of them into the air.

Does Texas Stadium now have a roof made out of adamantium? laughing

prettyy much what i was thinking. we've seen on panel that thor is capable of moving at speeds faster than the eye can follow. fast as they are, neither logan or creed can do that. all thor needs to do is grab one of them and hurl them--literally--into space.

if he just stands there and tries to trade blows without using his physical powers to the limit (something he would NOT do in this match) he'd get hacked to crap. using his demonstrated abilities, his underrated speed in particular, and removing any CIS, he tosses them one at a time or both simultaneously into space.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonidas
prettyy much what i was thinking. we've seen on panel that thor is capable of moving at speeds faster than the eye can follow. fast as they are, neither logan or creed can do that.

Only... you know... they both have. confused

leonidas
both have travelled sustained distances--not simply reacted--at speeds which make them invisible? blink

that i'd love to see.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonidas
both have travelled sustained distances--not simply reacted--at speeds which make them invisible? blink

that i'd love to see.

Flight speed isn't combat speed. eek!

Badabing
Thor wins. Centuries of combat experience plus god like speed.

OneDumbG0
^ Millenia of combat experience. uhuh

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Badabing
Thor wins. Centuries of combat experience plus god like speed.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Refresh my memory... do Hercules and Hulk have god like speed? Because Thor sure seems to have problems with them in melee. eek!

Mindset
You got em srank!

Thor.

OneDumbG0
Refresh my memory... do Hercules and Hulk have god like speed? Because Thor sure seems to have problems with them in melee. Hulk does. And the insane strength and durability differential provides a slight distinction compared to Wolvie and Sabes.

Slight. Yeah... no expression

Also, I see what you did there. Because Wolverine and Sabretooth do not have god-like speed.

leonidas
Flight speed isn't combat speed. eek!

huh? he's not flying here:

he's jumping, moving, but he's on the ground . . . confused

srankmissingnin
Hulk does. And the insane strength and durability differential provides a slight distinction compared to Wolvie and Sabes.

... and yet Wolverine is faster than Hulk. confused

Also, I see what you did there. Because Wolverine and Sabretooth do not have god-like speed.

Apparently they do, seeing as they are a both faster than Thor....

Thor's speed is more or less the equal of Hercules, Hercules has said that Namor is faster than he is, and Namor has said Wolverine is faster than him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>