Sega Vs Capcom (sonic Team Vs Megaman Team)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goldjoker
SHADOW VS BASS
KNUCKLES VS PROTOMAN
SONIC VS MEGAMAN

Acrosurge
Are there any powerups involved here (chaos emeralds, weapons)? Are they using standard abilities? Are they fighting in an arena or in a particular environment?

Anon E. Mous
ummm... megaman and co. have lasers. Sonic spins really fast.
I wonder who would win...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
ummm... megaman and co. have lasers. Sonic spins really fast.
I wonder who would win... Team Mega Man all pack high-powered plasma cannons. And they can all form them on either arm (or both, in some circumstances).

Sonic and Shadow are both very fast. Shadow has decent physical strength and Knuckles is very strong. If chaos emeralds are allowed, then Shadow can use Chaos Control.

All the combatants have abilities that I haven't listed. I'm waiting to see what the specifics are for this match.

I am who I am
This would be a good fight dependin' on what is allowed. I must say that if the sonic team goes supper, they stomp, unless Meg has that whole times stop ability. Then he can rape just as well.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by I am who I am
This would be a good fight dependin' on what is allowed. I must say that if the sonic team goes supper, they stomp, unless Meg has that whole times stop ability. Then he can rape just as well. Or team Mega Man could use Beat Shield for invulnerability and use Grab Buster to steal all their rings, canceling the super transformation. Either way, its a good fight.

I am who I am
He could do that too. Sonic is still pretty damn fast wit out goin' gold. A composite Mega Man would be a match for anyone though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.