Superman and WW vs Black Adam and Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
Now this should be interesting to say the least. Fight takes place in helas front yard for her entertainment. smokin'

Xzpunisher
Team 1
Gladiator is worthless and BA cant take WW and Supes by himself

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Team 1
Gladiator is worthless and BA cant take WW and Supes by himself

Actually WW is worthless and Supes can't take Glad and BA by himself.

Spire
Actually, they are all worthless and Wonder Woman couldn't take me.

D_Dude1210
I'd let Wonder Woman take me.

xJLxKing
Team 2. WW is a weak

Spire
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I'd let Wonder Woman take me.

Context.

Slaanesh
Team 2 10/10

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Spire
Context.

Humor. wink

Spire
Humor. wink

Troof.

Enyalus
My opinion of BA has suddenly dropped, and I have no clue why. For whatever reason, I'm leaning towards Raoul's opinion of him with respect to Supes...

Still, Gladiator is above WW definitely. So Team Two gets a small majority, 6/10.

james2099
Team 1
Gladiator is worthless and BA cant take WW and Supes by himself I am fishing for bigger fish.

Xzpunisher
Actually WW is worthless and Supes can't take Glad and BA by himself. Actually WW is vastly superior to Gladz in physical stats

Last I checked WW can move 1/3 of the Earth, Gladz cant

Team 1 wins, Gladz is a liability and would only slow BA down

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Enyalus
My opinion of BA has suddenly dropped, and I have no clue why. For whatever reason, I'm leaning towards Raoul's opinion of him with respect to Supes...

Still, Gladiator is above WW definitely. So Team Two gets a small majority, 6/10. Gladz isnt above WW in any aspect, in fact shes his superior in every way

Enyalus
Gladz isnt above WW in any aspect, in fact shes his superior in every way
I don't care what you say. smile

captain vell
kal-ark and ba curb stomp thier skulls into the side walk.

Xzpunisher
After Gladiator gets 1 shotted, BA gets double teamed

Team 1 wins

D_Dude1210
Actually WW is vastly superior to Gladz in physical stats

Last I checked WW can move 1/3 of the Earth, Gladz cant

Team 1 wins, Gladz is a liability and would only slow BA down

1) No, she's not.
2) Yes he can. Based on narration anyway.

http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladjx4.jpg

3) WW had help from MM and Supes, they're not all of equal strength.
4) Planet pulling isn't a pure strength feat.

Xzpunisher
1) No, she's not.
2) Yes he can. Based on narration anyway.

http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladjx4.jpg

3) WW had help from MM and Supes, they're not all of equal strength.
4) Planet pulling isn't a pure strength feat.

1. Yes she is, and her feats prove it
2. No he cant, its hyperbole
3. Actually they are all pretty close with Supes having a small advantage
4. It still requires strenght, and it proves that shes vastly superior to Gladz

captain vell
people are seriously understating kal-ark.
who has moved,and snuffed stars.
who has destroyed planets.
etc.

Xzpunisher
Destroying a planet isnt exactly a major feat these days, almost any top tier brick could do it

Gladz never really destroyed a star, an agent of the LT said he can crush stars between his arms,

More hyperbolic BS

D_Dude1210
1. Yes she is, and her feats prove it
2. No he cant, its hyperbole
3. Actually they are all pretty close with Supes having a small advantage
4. It still requires strenght, and it proves that shes vastly superior to Gladz

1. No she's not, the sole feat you post is inconclusive.
2. What possible reason could there be for hyperbole here?
3. Prove it.
4. No it doesn't. How many planets and stars has she destroyed with her bare hands? FYI, fights aren't about who can lift the most weight.

Xzpunisher
1. No she's not, the sole feat you post is inconclusive.
2. What possible reason could there be for hyperbole here?
3. Prove it.
4. No it doesn't. How many planets and stars has she destroyed with her bare hands? FYI, fights aren't about who can lift the most weight.
1. Yes she is, she has other feats also

2. Because Gladiator background is filled with hyperbolic BS. No power house in Marvel has ever shown to be that physically strong, especially Gladiator who could only support 1/2 of the Baxter building

3. Beside the fact that Supes and DC have both mentioned MM and Diana strenght rivaling his own? Go read a JLA comic

4. So anyone that can fly can move a planet? I guess Firestorm and CannonBall and Ms Marvel and Alan Scott can all move planets too right? Since they can fly and according to you it doesnt take any strenght at all right?

You fail

Your right fights arent about who can lift the most weight, skill is required and Diana is a vastly superior fighter then Gladz is, all the more reason she would beat his ass

D_Dude1210

2. Because Gladiator background is filled with hyperbolic BS. No power house in Marvel has ever shown to be that physically strong, especially Gladiator who could only support 1/2 of the Baxter building

3. Beside the fact that Supes and DC have both mentioned MM and Diana strenght rivaling his own? Go read a JLA comic

4. So anyone that can fly can move a planet? I guess Firestorm and CannonBall and Ms Marvel and Alan Scott can all move planets too right? Since they can fly and according to you it doesnt take any strenght at all right?

You fail

Your right fights arent about who can lift the most weight, skill is required and Diana is a vastly superior fighter then Gladz is, all the more reason she would beat his ass

1. I never said she didn't have other feats, ur the one who keeps going back to the same (pulling) feat over and over again.
2. So shattering planets with one's fists isn't showing to be all that physically strong? FYI, fighting isn't about lifting (hint hint). And he's shown he can lift/move more than that in other showings. Using low showings to demonstrate power limits eh? Tsk tsk.
3. Like when Supes pimpslapped her away eh?
4. Never said that it didn't take strength. Just said that it isn't a pure strength feat. You fail at reading comprehension.

No proof of that. Glads has shown an extremely high amount of tactical skill in his good showings. Though, granted, he's been jobbed around quite a few times as well.

Enyalus
One other feat, with Supes and GL helping her. Shared strength feats don't count. WW is not nearly as strong as Gladiator.

For one, Gladiator lifted the entire Baxter Building, not half of it. And he wasn't struggling or straining when he did so. He's also moved asteroids large enough to block entire star lanes and carried moon-sized spaceships. WW has struggled with much less.

It doesn't take nearly as much strength to pull something as it does to lift it. If you've ever moved furniture or watched the World's Strongest Man competition, for instance, you'd know that.

Supes was shown to pull the entire Earth by himself using Hal's construct harness. Diana was not doing anywhere close to 1/3rd of the work.

Yeah, yeah.

Harbinger
Team 2, 7/10.

Philosophía
Team 1.

The Nuul
Xzpunisher is one more sock/troll to add to my ignore list.

kgkg
Team 2 WW = weak link

Bouboumaster
Team 2 win, Wondie is the weak link

WhiteWitchKing
Team two for the win. Wonder Woman is the weakest one here. Her strength and speed feats are no where near Gladiator's.

Xzpunisher
Team 1
Gladiator would just slow BA down

Once Kallark gets 1 shotted, BA gets double teamed

fascistcrusader
Team two easily, WW gets taken out very quickly and then Supes gets double teamed.

Xzpunisher
After Gladiator gets one shotted, BA gets double teamed

Gladz is by far the weakest person here

Team 1 wins

Mindset
After Gladiator gets one shotted, BA gets double teamed

Gladz is by far the weakest person here

Team 1 wins I agree, except for everything you wrote.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by Mindset
I agree, except for everything you wrote. You dont have to agree, but its still true

Come back when Gladz stops getting KO'd by Corsairs lazer

Mindset
I'll come back when you stop being retarded.

Well bye guys, this will be my last post here.

Xzpunisher

Well bye guys, this will be my last post here. For good? Thank god, one less idiot to deal with

WhiteWitchKing
For good? Thank god, one less idiot to deal with

I concur. Now if only u would leave, then we'd have the two less idiots to deal with.

fascistcrusader
That's funny, last I checked he's the only person in this thread who has destroyed a planet with a few punches...

Sasaraixx
Team 2 6/10.

Warlord
Team 2 WW is the weak link

Lord Feron
Team 2 Wins.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
That's funny, last I checked he's the only person in this thread who has destroyed a planet with a few punches...

That's funny, last time I checked he's the only person in this thread who's pissed his pants.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That's funny, last time I checked he's the only person in this thread who's pissed his pants.

Scanssss or it didn't happen! stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
Scanssss or it didn't happen! stick out tongue

Pants status: Pee'd

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/NewX-Men126-05.jpg

Philosophía
Team 1.

Superman is superior to those in team 2, in every category. Wonder Woman is faster, and strong/durable enough coupled with her weapons that she would also beat anybody from team 2 for a majority.

D_Dude1210
Pants status: Pee'd

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/NewX-Men126-05.jpg

Ohh! Who is that? What issue?

Raoul
Ohh! Who is that? What issue?

new x-men 126

Enyalus

xJLxKing
Team 2. Superman can only hold one off. He might beat them both 1 vs 1, but WW isn't doing that. She loses to either BA, and Glads.

Philosophía
Seriously, you think Wonder Woman beats Black Adam?

Yes, why not ?

Enyalus

Philosophía
Because Superman has difficulty with him and hasn't ever beaten him cleanly? Because he's kicked Shazam's ass? Because he's punched through Spectre's head?

Diana seems...beneath him.

Inconclusive fights against Superman, fairly ambigous fight against Billy (was he or was he not physically more powerfull than usual while being Shazam -Black Adam saying that he has grown soft certainly seems to suggest the contrary-, did the rock falling on him have any kind of effect on his performance or not ? I recall having a discussion with Bran on this one, and since nothing has been confirmed so far, it's pointless to speculate). The 'flying through Spectre's head' feat certainly gets 'cool points', but that's pretty much about it, especially since it's pretty much unquantifiable and Spectre certainly didn't seem really bothered by it. And if you're somehow suggesting we take Spectre's durability as it 'should be' then we better start saying 'Black Adam flies through character X because Spectre's speculated durability in that instance should be > character X's) don't make me give him the win over Black Adam, the main reason being that when it comes to one on one comparison, WW holds the advantage.

Wonder Woman is faster, more skilled, wiith a big advantage thanks to the standart equipment, and comparable strength/durability. Even if we give the last two to Black Adam the difference isn't big enough to make up for the speed/skill/equipment advantage Wonder Woman has.

Enyalus

xJLxKing
^ That makes sense, looking purely at that and only that. Although I might argue the 'faster' part. BA has done light speed before and raced the Flash, etc. That, and Diana doesn't use her speed offensively a lot blitz-wise.

But BA and Supes being virtually equal in their bouts indicate BA's more on Superman's level, than he would be on Diana's...who's probably a full tier below Supes, giving nearly all of their battles and her battle against Superbat.
WW has better reflexes big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
WW has better reflexes big grin
I agree.

Doesn't seem to save her when she goes up against Superman-type beings.

Kris Blaze
I agree.

Doesn't seem to save her when she goes up against Superman-type beings.

Seem to recall her blocking like 5 heatvision attacks.

xJLxKing
WW is physical weaker, and slower then Superman. He also is more smarter then her, and he uses more fighting move when he needs to.

She has better reflexes and no exotic powers that I know of.

Enyalus
Seem to recall her blocking like 5 heatvision attacks.
Yeah, I think she's done that twice while fighting Supes, and once fighting Amazo.

But she can't block a punch to the face?

I mean, you can call it PIS...but, it can't be PIS every time she gets hit. She's got faster reflexes than almost everyone.

Raoul
Yeah, I think she's done that twice while fighting Supes, and once fighting Amazo.

But she can't block a punch to the face?

I mean, you can call it PIS...but, it can't be PIS every time she gets hit. She's got faster reflexes than almost everyone.

except superman. uhuh

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
except superman. uhuh
Including Superman, if you want to count the Shattered God feat.

I don't. Because I don't believe those pieces were going c or faster. But the pro-Diana faction against Marvel characters want to count it, and if you do, you need to be consistant.

And that would put her reflex speeds above Kal.

Raoul
Including Superman, if you want to count the Shattered God feat.

I don't. Because I don't believe those pieces were going c or faster. But the pro-Diana faction against Marvel characters want to count it, and if you do, you need to be consistant.

And that would put her reflex speeds above Kal.

why does being pro diana automatically make someone anti-marvel?

quanchi112

Xzpunisher
Team 1 wins
Gladiator isnt even in the same ballpark of physical strenght as anyone in this fight

After he gets 1 shotted its 2 v 1 against BA

Im afraid BA wont be able to protect Gladiator, Kallark will hold BA back

Enyalus
why does being pro diana automatically make someone anti-marvel?
Because they'd selectively use feats. When she's against a Marvel character, the Shattered God feat counts. Pit her against Superman or Darkseid or whomever, and oh no...that panel is so ambiguous, etc.

Anywho, Team Two. Though I can see Philo's point about BA/WW looking at it from a strictly stats point of view.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins
Gladiator isnt even in the same ballpark of physical strenght as anyone in this fight

After he gets 1 shotted its 2 v 1 against BA

Im afraid BA wont be able to protect Gladiator, Kallark will hold BA back Glads has destroyed a planet before with his fists. What has WW done that proves she is stronger than that?

Xzpunisher
Yeah but Adam would be better off going solo

Gladiator is just dead weight, a liability and Adam cant protect him

james2099
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he isn't. Gladiator is more skilled and has arguably more punching power. Black Adam is a lot more ferocious and never holds back, Magic is also still a weakness of Superman's and guess that means that BA edges him out in a fight.

WW can't take too many punches from either Gladiator or Black Adam. Team 2 wins a healthy majority here.

How is WW faster than Gladiator/Black Adam? WW and Superman are nowhere near gladiator in speed.... When Flash borrowed speed from who-ever, and fought zoom at NEAR-LIGHTSPEED.... again so that it will sink in..... NEAR-LIGHTSPEED..... Superman, WW, MM and GL were all STATUES as the fight took place in seconds.... SECONDS?? As where Gladiator fought Hyperion in NAO-SECONDS and after he contained that blast, he flew to earth at a RECORDED speed of 100 times lightspeed..... Speeds that put Flash and Zoom both to shame when they fought. No one could help Flash..... Not Supes, not WW or ANY member of the JLA. Now when thor and the FF were amped in speed where lightspeed starships were statues, Gladiator not only saw them, he increased his speed while TIRED and engaged thor in combat. Dont try to reason with a troll Quanch, he thinks WW can beat FP Tyrant. laughing

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by james2099
WW and Superman are nowhere near gladiator in speed.... When Flash borrowed speed from who-ever, and fought zoom at NEAR-LIGHTSPEED.... again so that it will sink in..... NEAR-LIGHTSPEED..... Superman, WW, MM and GL were all STATUES as the fight took place in seconds.... SECONDS?? As where Gladiator fought Hyperion in NAO-SECONDS and after he contained that blast, he flew to earth at a RECORDED speed of 100 times lightspeed..... Speeds that put Flash and Zoom both to shame when they fought. No one could help Flash..... Not Supes, not WW or ANY member of the JLA. Now when thor and the FF were amped in speed where lightspeed starships were statues, Gladiator not only saw them, he increased his speed while TIRED and engaged thor in combat. Dont try to reason with a troll Quanch, he thinks WW can beat FP Tyrant. laughing Why do you waste everyones time with your dribble

First of all the entire nano second punches were pure hyperbole, Gladiators so called punches have been blocked by freaking Captain America

Second of all Gladiator can go 100x light speed because he has a nice plot device called hyperspace which cant be used in combat

Also...who the hell said WW could beat Tyrant?

Also please dont compare Zoom to Gladiator

If you knew anything about Zoom, then you would know that he could kill Superman WW Gladiator and the entire Imperial Guard in a split second if he wanted to

And I don't even like Zoom

D_Dude1210
Yeah, Xzpunisher is too far gone to even bother debating with. Don't waste your time.

Anyway, WW is the weak link here as BA and Glads could easily take her down. Team 2 would win easily and consistently. 10/10 Team 2.

james2099
Because they'd selectively use feats. When she's against a Marvel character, the Shattered God feat counts. Pit her against Superman or Darkseid or whomever, and oh no...that panel is so ambiguous, etc.

Anywho, Team Two. Though I can see Philo's point about BA/WW looking at it from a strictly stats point of view. You got that right!! You will hear about her fights with CM, Superman, Darkside, Doomsday and amazo.... But they use fights with Cannonball, gambit, aunt mae and thing when you bring up gladiator fighting her. laughing

Mindset

First of all the entire nano second punches were pure hyperbole, Gladiators so called punches have been blocked by freaking Captain America
You mean when Gladiator was only aiming his punches at Cap's raised shield, and Cap didn't have to move to block them at all.

Xzpunisher
Why do you waste everyones time with your dribble

Second of all Gladiator can go 100x light speed because he has a nice plot device called hyperspace which cant be used in combat

If you knew anything about Zoom, then you would know that he could kill Superman WW Gladiator and the entire Imperial Guard in a split second if he wanted to

And I don't even like Zoom

iceman24567
James wants us to believe Gladz operates on said speed all the time which he doesnt. Superman can beat anybody on team two but Wonder Woman holds him back.

Xzpunisher
Cap shouldnt have even been able to see those punches coming
100x light speed my ass

He can go that fast because he has hyperspace

Also Zoom would kill the entire Imperial Guard in a split second

Dont try to compare him to a chump like Gladiator

james2099

And I don't even like Zoom Please resume you trolling else-where....... debating you is a waste of time as of this point and time.

Xzpunisher
He cant operate at light speed without going into hyperspace

Also James you know absolutely nothing about Zoom or the Flashes

Mindset
Cap shouldnt have even been able to see those punches coming
He didn't need to see the punches, they were aimed at his already raised shield.

Is there something you are not comprehending?

Xzpunisher
Please resume you trolling else-where....... debating you is a waste of time as of this point and time. You know absolutely nothing about Zoom or how his powers work

Maybe you should leave now, you have no idea what you are talking about

james2099
Originally posted by iceman24567
James wants us to believe Gladz operates on said speed all the time which he doesnt. Superman can beat anybody on team two but Wonder Woman holds him back. He is at PEAK here, he WILL be operating at those speeds for as long as he can in a KMC battle. As for supes beating adam or glads one on one???? Not at his current power level wink

Xzpunisher
He is at PEAK here, he WILL be operating at those speeds for as long as he can in a KMC battle. As for supes beating adam or glads one on one???? Not at his current power level wink You failed miserably

Please dont post anymore, I cant help but to vomit in my mouth when I read your garble

He wouldnt beat Adam because Adam is flat out stronger then he is

He would destroy Gladiator because hes flat out stronger and faster then he is

And Zoom would kill all 3 of them, but since you know absolutely nothing about the guy, you wouldnt know that

james2099
You mean when Gladiator was only aiming his punches at Cap's raised shield, and Cap didn't have to move to block them at all. That part will always be left out by that troll.

quanchi112
WW and Superman are nowhere near gladiator in speed.... When Flash borrowed speed from who-ever, and fought zoom at NEAR-LIGHTSPEED.... again so that it will sink in..... NEAR-LIGHTSPEED..... Superman, WW, MM and GL were all STATUES as the fight took place in seconds.... SECONDS?? As where Gladiator fought Hyperion in NAO-SECONDS and after he contained that blast, he flew to earth at a RECORDED speed of 100 times lightspeed..... Speeds that put Flash and Zoom both to shame when they fought. No one could help Flash..... Not Supes, not WW or ANY member of the JLA. Now when thor and the FF were amped in speed where lightspeed starships were statues, Gladiator not only saw them, he increased his speed while TIRED and engaged thor in combat. Dont try to reason with a troll Quanch, he thinks WW can beat FP Tyrant. laughing Are you from cbr?

And I don't even like Zoom How was that hyperbole? It described how quickly they were reacting.

iceman24567
Fail thats not how Kmc works and what the hell do you mean current power levels?Superman beats Gladz no expression

Xzpunisher
That part will always be left out by that troll. Right, Gladiator purposely hit Caps shield instead of hitting him xD

Gladiators punches have been dodged by other characters also

You fail, miserably

james2099
You failed miserably

Please dont post anymore, I cant help but to vomit in my mouth when I read your garble

He wouldnt beat Adam because Adam is flat out stronger then he is

He would destroy Gladiator because hes flat out stronger and faster then he is

And Zoom would kill all 3 of them, but since you know absolutely nothing about the guy, you wouldnt know that Then read ALL of my posts ever at the same time.

Xzpunisher
Supes would destroy Gladz
Adam would destroy Supes
And Zoom would kill all 3 of them

James you failed when you tried to discredit Zoom and claim Gladz was faster then he was

Zoom could kill the entire JLA and Imperial Guard if he wanted to

You know nothing about him and his power set

Xzpunisher
Then read ALL of my posts ever at the same time. I wont bother reading your post because you have proven that you have virtually no comic book knowledge at all

You lost your credibility when you tried to discredit Zoom, a guy who would kill Gladiator in a split second

Also Supes would annhilate Gladiator because hes flat out stronger and faster then he is

Maybe when Gladz stops getting his ass kicked by low tier characters, I might take him more seriously

quanchi112
Supes would destroy Gladz
Adam would destroy Supes
And Zoom would kill all 3 of them

James you failed when you tried to discredit Zoom and claim Gladz was faster then he was

Zoom could kill the entire JLA and Imperial Guard if he wanted to

You know nothing about him and his power set All you do is troll and make random statements without giving the reasoning to back up your claims. Then when someone provides proof you dismiss it as hyperbole then insult and troll some more.

quanchi112
Fail thats not how Kmc works and what the hell do you mean current power levels?Superman beats Gladz no expression It's very close and could go either way. I think Supes still takes the slightest of majorities.

Xzpunisher
I wonder if Quanchi realizes that I put him on ignore like 2 days ago ...

Probably not

Xzpunisher
Thats what happens when you barely make a case Quan, you get iggied

And considering that your pretty much a laughing stock on this site, I say im not the only one whos ignoring you xD

Maybe you should run along now and make Terrax out to be a credible threat somewhere else

Mindset
Right, Gladiator purposely hit Caps shield instead of hitting him xD

Gladiators punches have been dodged by other characters also

You fail, miserably You have obviously not read the comic.

Cap had a hologram around him that made him look like Reed, and his shield was where Reed's face was supposed to be, so when Glads thought he was hitting Reed in the face, he was actually hitting the shield.

james2099
Fail thats not how Kmc works and what the hell do you mean current power levels?Superman beats Gladz no expression Going by fights and feats, Gladiator beats Superman. The Gladiator i am using is the one who flew to earth at 100c and increased his speed to engage thor in combat... He kept up that speed almost that whole issue, so i know he can do it here, also because he is at peak here and going ALL-OUT.

quanchi112
Thats what happens when you barely make a case Quan, you get iggied

And considering that your pretty much a laughing stock on this site, I say im not the only one whos ignoring you xD

Maybe you should run along now and make Terrax out to be a credible threat somewhere else I gave reasons why he is a credible threat. He got embarrassed by the Sentry which lowers his stock, but he is still very powerful.

Xzpunisher
Going by fights and feats, Gladiator beats Superman. The Gladiator i am using is the one who flew to earth at 100c and increased his speed to engage thor in combat... He kept up that speed almost that whole issue, so i know he can do it here, also because he is at peak here and going ALL-OUT. He has HYPERSPACE, you keep ignoring that fact

Hyperspace cant be used in most combat situations

Supes would destroy Gladiator

You obviously know nothing about Supes, just like you obviously know nothing about Zoom or any DC character

You fail, miserably

quanchi112
He has HYPERSPACE, you keep ignoring that fact

You obviously know nothing about Supes, just like you obviously know nothing about Zoom or any DC character

You fail, miserably Why do you accuse everyone who disagrees with you of marvel bias or dc ignorance?

Glads can react at nanosecond speeds and his punches can wreck planets. Superman and Glads would be one helluva throwdown. They are peers.

james2099
I wont bother reading your post because you have proven that you have virtually no comic book knowledge at all

You lost your credibility when you tried to discredit Zoom, a guy who would kill Gladiator in a split second

Also Supes would annhilate Gladiator because hes flat out stronger and faster then he is

Maybe when Gladz stops getting his ass kicked by low tier characters, I might take him more seriously How many heros have mister Zoom killed in a split-second??? And when did Zoom enter this fight?? OR was he and flashes speed in their fight used as a point maker????hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? wink

Xzpunisher
Again the Nano Second qoute was hyperbole
So was the planet crushing power

Gladiator has destroyed a planet with a combination of punches and HV but the Marvel handbook list Hyperions strenght level at class 6

Xzpunisher
How many heros have mister Zoom killed in a split-second??? And when did Zoom enter this fight?? OR was he and flashes speed in their fight used as a point maker????hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? wink Once again you know virtually nothing about DC characters especially Zoom

Zoom wasnt trying to to kill DC heroes, he was trying to make them into better heroes

He just kicked the living snot out of them

You obviously know nothing about how his powers work, if he wanted to he could kill the entire Imperial Guard in a split second

And no Gladz is not Supermans peer he isnt his equal

Hes an incredibly watered down version of Superboy that jobs to the Xmen and street level characters

iceman24567
Going by fights and feats, Gladiator beats Superman. The Gladiator i am using is the one who flew to earth at 100c and increased his speed to engage thor in combat... He kept up that speed almost that whole issue, so i know he can do it here, also because he is at peak here and going ALL-OUT. Just completely wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Again the Nano Second qoute was hyperbole
So was the planet crushing power

Gladiator has destroyed a planet with a combination of punches and HV but the Marvel handbook list Hyperions strenght level at class 6 So when a character actually crushed a planet it's hyperbole? You're just a troll. if you won't accept these feats as legitimate then you can't debate. You just want to troll.

Xzpunisher
Gladiator is a chump, Supes would wreck him and Diana would flat out kick his ass

Xzpunisher
I said the planet crushing qoute was hyperbole, mainly for hyperion because Marvel list him as a class 6

I know Gladz can crush a planet with a combination of HV and his punches

quanchi112
Gladiator is a chump, Supes would wreck him and Diana would flat out kick his ass Why would they wreck him? What are you basing this off of?

Xzpunisher
Im done with Quanchi, his Marvel fanboyism is making it impossible to debate or talk any sense into the poor kid no

james2099
He has HYPERSPACE, you keep ignoring that fact

You fail, miserably You know nothing about Gladiator, He will lose in a COMIC because he...... is........ not......... a........ hero..... GET IT??? But when we do see him, he destroys planets while supes let a MOON KO him in his OWN BOOK..... Supes and glads have both fought thor.... Both KOED thor..... What were their conditions after they koed thor?? Who was tired?? Who gets tired when fighting people equal or stronger?? Who falls dead?? Who needs help to move a moon?? A planet?? Who has the best stamina??? Who has the most punching power?? If superman fought Gladiator, the fight will go to the one who is more skilled. ( glads )...... the one with more stamina... ( glads)... the one that can take more punishnment... ( glads).... the one who will have no problem killing... ( glads ).

iceman24567
You know nothing about Gladiator, He will lose in a COMIC because he...... is........ not......... a........ hero..... GET IT??? But when we do see him, he destroys planets while supes let a MOON KO him in his OWN BOOK..... Supes and glads have both fought thor.... Both KOED thor..... What were their conditions after they koed thor?? Who was tired?? Who gets tired when fighting people equal or stronger?? Who falls dead?? Who needs help to move a moon?? A planet?? Who has the best stamina??? Who has the most punching power?? If superman fought Gladiator, the fight will go to the one who is more skilled. ( glads )...... the one with more stamina... ( glads)... the one that can take more punishnment... ( glads).... the one who will have no problem killing... ( glads ). Well you know nothing about comics or logic.

D_Dude1210
Im done with Quanchi, his Marvel fanboyism is making it impossible to debate or talk any sense into the poor kid no

Lol. Pot, meet kettle.

james2099
Well you know nothing about comics or logic. But you do??? You know it all huh??? Your word and opinion is law here huh??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
But you do??? You know it all huh??? Your word and opinion is law here huh??? roll eyes (sarcastic) No but it's obvious your opinion is because you are following the simple rules of the forums roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xzpunisher
You know nothing about Gladiator, He will lose in a COMIC because he...... is........ not......... a........ hero..... GET IT??? But when we do see him, he destroys planets while supes let a MOON KO him in his OWN BOOK..... Supes and glads have both fought thor.... Both KOED thor..... What were their conditions after they koed thor?? Who was tired?? Who gets tired when fighting people equal or stronger?? Who falls dead?? Who needs help to move a moon?? A planet?? Who has the best stamina??? Who has the most punching power?? If superman fought Gladiator, the fight will go to the one who is more skilled. ( glads )...... the one with more stamina... ( glads)... the one that can take more punishnment... ( glads).... the one who will have no problem killing... ( glads ). Oh so because hes not a hero he has to lose all his fights?

I guess Deathstroke must be a hero since he wins most of his fights ...

Yeah...he can take soo much punishment...which is why Corsair knocked him out with a hand gun and Gambit kicked his ass

Who falls dead? Superman has never died and Doomsday would rip Gladz in half

Whos stronger? Last I checked Supes moved planets...Gladz destroyed them with punches and HV

Whos got the best stamina? Supes fought DD for days on in...Gladz gets knocked on his ass by Canonball

Whos got the most punching power? See whos stronger above

Who can take more punishment? See my first sentence

Gladz is just an incredibly watered down Superboy and he is in no way shape or form even in the same ballpark as Supes in any aspect

PERIOD

james2099
Oh so because hes not a hero he has to lose all his fights?

I guess Deathstroke must be a hero since he wins most of his fights ...

Yeah...he can take soo much punishment...which is why Corsair knocked him out with a hand gun and Gambit kicked his ass

Who falls dead? Superman has never died and Doomsday would rip Gladz in half

Whos stronger? Last I checked Supes moved planets...Gladz destroyed them with punches and HV

Whos got the best stamina? Supes fought DD for days on in...Gladz gets knocked on his ass by Canonball

Whos got the most punching power? See whos stronger above

Who can take more punishment? See my first sentence

Gladz is just an incredibly watered down Superboy and he is in no way shape or form even in the same ballpark as Supes in any aspect

PERIOD I do not have room enough to tell you how wrong you are.

Xzpunisher
I do not have room enough to tell you how wrong you are. Translation: I have no counter argument so I'll just say you're wrong

You failed James...if it makes you feel better...I'll spend 3 dollars of my own money and buy you a comic

Then you wont have to get all your info off of wikipedia

james2099
Translation: I have no counter argument so I'll just say you're wrong

You failed James...if it makes you feel better...I'll spend 3 dollars of my own money and buy you a comic

Then you wont have to get all your info off of wikipedia Here is a special news flash!! Black Adam and Gladiator have beaten WW and Superman on this thread going by who people think will win.... Those who thought that WW and Supes would win, must have FAILED to prove their case................ In other news, two rabbits were found in the spaceshuttle, officials are puzzled as to how they got there and..............................................................................................

Xzpunisher
I wonder if James has realized that no one takes him seriously and that no one gives 2 $hits about what he has to say

Probably not

Gladiator gets one shotted, then BA gets double teamed

james2099
I wonder if James has realized that no one takes him seriously and that no one gives 2 $hits about what he has to say

Probably not

Gladiator gets one shotted, then BA gets double teamed In the words of Hannah Montana....... TROLL BOY SAY WHAT!!!!!

Xzpunisher
You watch Hannah Montana? Wow....

james2099
You watch Hannah Montana? Wow.... coming from someone who would buy me a 3 dollar comicbook huh???

Xzpunisher
Dude you watch Hannah Montana
You fail...

james2099
Dude you watch Hannah Montana
You fail... And we know this how??

Xzpunisher
And we know this how?? FAIL

D_Dude1210
FAIL

Telling people they fail for watching Disney when you're in a comic book forum debating hypothetical battles between fictional characters isn't really the way to go about it.

Tho, I'll have to agree that Hannah Montana is fail. -_-

james2099
FAIL My three neices met miley cyrus in nashville, took pics and got autographs if you must know...... Take a guess who they like to watch????? Now run along and meet Superman at a comicbook store and ask him to fly you around the block. wink

Lord Feron
I do not have room enough to tell you how wrong you are.

thumb up

Raoul
Xzpunisher and james2099, cut out the trolling, both of you.

quanchi112
Im done with Quanchi, his Marvel fanboyism is making it impossible to debate or talk any sense into the poor kid no Just back up your statements.

Enyalus
There was some nonsense about Gladiator destroying a planet with HV and punches...

And that's wrong. It was just punches. Three of 'em, probably. From a standing position with zero momentum behind them.

quanchi112
There was some nonsense about Gladiator destroying a planet with HV and punches...

And that's wrong. It was just punches. Three of 'em, probably. From a standing position with zero momentum behind them. It's just so damn impressive.

Xzpunisher
He did use his HV, it was at the top of the page in the first panel

Team 2 loses, its basically 2 v 1

Bouboumaster
WW get a hole in the face after either Glad or BA punch her there.

Xzpunisher
Glads gets one shotted, hes the weak link in this fight,

Adam cant protect him and he will just hold BA back

Adam best bet is to use Gladz as canon fodder and try to KO WW as fast as he can

Other then that team 1 wins

Raoul
Glads gets one shotted, hes the weak link in this fight,

Adam cant protect him and he will just hold BA back

Adam best bet is to use Gladz as canon fodder and try to KO WW as fast as he can

Other then that team 1 wins

Xzpunisher and james2099, cut out the trolling, both of you.

Xzpunisher
Team 1 wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.