HOM Wanda vs Pre Retcon Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
I'm only posting this thread because there's currently a very active thread where some are saying Wanda could beat the LT.

If it's true (and I'm not convinced), can she take it up a notch (or gazillion) and challenge the one who's just marginally below TOAA?

Xplosive
She can't.
Pre Retcon Beyonder easily.

Slaanesh
Beyonder stomp

Nestical
beyonder uses no lube on her

occultdestroyer
/spite thread

Enyalus
I think Wanda beats LT.

I also think she loses here.

The Dark Cloud
bump

xJLxKing
Tough fight!!!

Wei Phoenix
PRB shows her how to make no more mutants.

Survivor19
Beyonder wins.

guy222
Wanda loses

King Kandy
Originally posted by Xplosive
She can't.
Pre Retcon Beyonder easily.
But I thought that no being, no matter how grandiose it's opinion of itself, could match her.

That's what you said, at least. Was it a lie?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by King Kandy
But I thought that no being, no matter how grandiose it's opinion of itself, could match her.

PRB was something like a quintillion times more powerful than the entire marvel universe put together. There really isn't any character that exists today that's on that kind of footing, and if there was he/she/it would be immediately retconned, since the existence of something THAT powerful makes a joke out of every other character in your continuity.

no editor in chief is going to be dumb enough to repeat making another PRB.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Space M ummy
PRB was something like a quintillion times more powerful than the entire marvel universe put together. There really isn't any character that exists today that's on that kind of footing, and if there was he/she/it would be immediately retconned, since the existence of something THAT powerful makes a joke out of every other character in your continuity.

Mandrakk would eat his story.

Mindset
Mandrakk would get raped.

Enyalus
PRB wouldn't risk catching the hundreds of STDs Mandrakk probably has. Vampire. Blood transfusion issues. Etc.

xJLxKing
Mandrakk >PRB stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mandrakk >PRB stick out tongue At sucking dick

King Kandy
Originally posted by Space M ummy

I'm well aware that PRB would win this with ease. I'm pointing out the stupidity in his earlier arguments by showing they could just as easily be used to give Wanda the win here.

Xplosive

Really, I said it? Wasn't it said in the comic and I just pointed out that fact?

I don't know, but if you would want to come out as important, smart, at least use brains, you know. When that was said for Wanda power, PRB didn't exist anymore.

I'm well aware that PRB would win this with ease. I'm pointing out the stupidity in his earlier arguments by showing they could just as easily be used to give Wanda the win here.

It wasn't stupidity. Having power to beat any current being, doesn't mean you can beat PRB. It's you who made a moron from yourself now.

I mean, what were you thinking?

Slaanesh
PR Beyonder stomp..he turn her into a normal human..no more power for her..

King Kandy
Originally posted by Xplosive
Really, I said it? Wasn't it said in the comic and I just pointed out that fact?

I don't know, but if you would want to come out as important, smart, at least use brains, you know. When that was said for Wanda power, PRB didn't exist anymore.

It wasn't stupidity. Having power to beat any current being, doesn't mean you can beat PRB. It's you who made a moron from yourself now.

I mean, what were you thinking?
No cosmic being could possibly defeat her. No matter who it is, or how powerful it is.

How could this apply to some beings but not others. Beyonder and LT are both "cosmic beings with grandiose opinions of themselves".

Xplosive
No cosmic being could possibly defeat her. No matter who it is, or how powerful it is.

How could this apply to some beings but not others. Beyonder and LT are both "cosmic beings with grandiose opinions of themselves".

PRB didn't exists during HOM (how can someone have grandiose opinions of themselves, if he doesn't even exists during it, so that quote doesn't apply to PRB, but towards others in the current continuity). And like I said, I give HOM Wanda above LT as you know it already. And being above LT doesn't mean anything when PRB is in the game.

What, did you think I would change my mind considering Wanda and LT?

Mr Master
That quote concerning Wanda doesn't apply to classic Beyonder or Owen Reece,
since it was published over 20 years after their retcon.

I agree with X & Eny,
it's quite possible that Wanda during HOM became more powerful than anything/anyone.
(via the 'Destiny Force' this is very believable, heck Protege stepped into that status)

I mean,
Roma actually stated that her power could possible threaten the "Ascention" itself.

As in ... Heaven! smile

Stunner2xx
Mandrakk>PRB>WANDA>PBJ

but yeah she is going down town to china town

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Enyalus
Mandrakk would eat his story.

That is certainly debatable

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
That is certainly debatable
I wasn't serious. PRB would force Mandrakk to be fed through a straw for the rest of his existence if they ever tussled.

JakeTheBank
Geez, some people think that HoM Wanda is like a skyfather level being or something. In my opinion, she gets waaaaaay too much credit as far as reality warping goes.

Beyonder stomps her.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Geez, some people think that HoM Wanda is like a skyfather level being or something.
Let's go with "or something." Considering she'd stomp all skyfather level beings at the same time.

JakeTheBank
Let's go with "or something." Considering she'd stomp all skyfather level beings at the same time.

I doubt it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I doubt it.
I don't care. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
I don't care. stick out tongue

Great.

thumb up

Either way, HoM Wanda gets stomped by Beyonder.

quanchi112
Beyonder, easily.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
That quote concerning Wanda doesn't apply to classic Beyonder or Owen Reece,
since it was published over 20 years after their retcon.

I agree with X & Eny,
it's quite possible that Wanda during HOM became more powerful than anything/anyone.
(via the 'Destiny Force' this is very believable, heck Protege stepped into that status)

I mean,
Roma actually stated that her power could possible threaten the "Ascention" itself.

As in ... Heaven! smile It was going to pop out of the comic and attack the writers!

shifty

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
It was going to pop out of the comic and attack the writers!

shifty

Chaos Wave was really Stan Lee's concentrated anger at the current mostly shitty Marvel writers. So, its possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.