Gladiator/Hyperion vs Mr. Majestic/Rulk vs WWH/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin stick out tongue

Enyalus
Great matchups.

Team One for the small majority, though Team Three worries me.

guy222
Team 3

james2099
Team 1. The other teams have a non-flyer that can get BFR in an instant, turning those fights into a 2 on 1 match-up very quick. Or team one can just take to the air and wait until MM or Sentry fly to them and get double-teamed, then murder the remaining ground based fighter.

guy222
No BFR my friend

Xzpunisher
Majestic would destroy all other 5 combatants by himself

The guy is nearly on par with PC Superman

guysangel
3rd Team

janus77
Team 3, without bfr.

Sentry knocks 'em down and Hulk knocks 'em out.

The Nuul
Which Hyperion?

guy222
The one who lost to Kallark

tkitna
Team 3

guy222
thumb up

Badabing
Well, per the WW Hulk arc, Hulk's pretty much unbeatable and Sentry was slightly below him.

xJLxKing
Team 1.

guy222
How so

Warlord
Team 3.

Xzpunisher
Majestic would kill all 5 of the other combatants in mere seconds

The guy has powers near SA level

guy222
Sounds like a new thread hmm

Warlord
That would be fun...wink

Bentley
Glads and Majestic could snap Hulk's neck putting him out cold for the match, if that counts as a ko it should be enough.

Warlord
Strange was opening holes in WWH's body and he was still going. I don't think snaping sis neck will be that effective

Bentley
The gamma corps snapped his neck and it took a while to heal.

janus77
that's because he was dosed with a virus made from his own DNA. otherwise that never would have worked.

Warlord
Originally posted by janus77
that's because he was dosed with a virus made from his own DNA. otherwise that never would have worked.

yep...

guy222
I see Hype as the weak link for Team One

WWH>Rulk IMHO

Still liking the third team winning

The Nuul
1 or 3

The Nuul
Majestic could win if he had a better partner.

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
I see Hype as the weak link for Team One
Since Hype was nearly on par with Gladiator and Sentry's best feat is having his face beaten in by WWH, I would say Sentry's the weak link in this match. I think Hype or Gladiator can take Bob out, and then both of Team One are more versatile and faster than WWH. That's the reason I said Team One, with Team Three being close. IMO Majestic is above everyone else on the field (with Glads coming in second and WWH a close third), but Rulk limits him.

smile

Originally posted by The Nuul
Totally agree.

Warlord
Originally posted by Enyalus
Since Hype was nearly on par with Gladiator and Sentry's best feat is having his face beaten in by WWH, I would say Sentry's the weak link in this match. I think Hype or Gladiator can take Bob out, and then both of Team One are more versatile and faster than WWH. That's the reason I said Team One, with Team Three being close. IMO Majestic is above everyone else on the field (with Glads coming in second and WWH a close third), but Rulk limits him.

smile

Totally agree.

I though Sentry's best feat was stalemating Gennis or the Collective

Enyalus
Originally posted by Warlord
I though Sentry's best feat was stalemating Gennis or the Collective
Sentry lost to the Collective. And, ultimately, Sentry lost via BFR to Genis. And for the latter, they were both holding back so that essentially means nothing.

guy222

He has Rulk

Badass and who knows what Loeb has in store for him

big grin

guy222

smile

Totally agree.

Good points friend

Sentry has also held a cosmic cube

Stalemating Big G wink

Rulk limits Maj. Tell me how

The Nuul
Rulk couldnt keep up with these guys but Hype, he would just burn out. Sentry could burn him out alone.

Nihilist
Team 1

Enyalus
Sentry has also held a cosmic cube
So has Drax and Captain Mar-Vell. wink

Stalemating Big G wink
Like zoinks, Scoob!!

Rulk limits Maj. Tell me how

Okay. I see it like you do, with WWH > Rulk. That being said, either WWH or Sentry should be able to beat him, considering how Sentry fared against WWH and that he was acting stupid in his fight (trading blows and whatnot.) So either being on Team Three can beat Rulk. And IMO either one on Team One could also beat him...both would be faster, and Gladiator has the feats to say conclusively that he's stronger. They're also good fighters with training...something Sentry doesn't have (yet who has a similar powerset and who I've already said would win.)

So if everyone on Team One can beat Rulk, and everyone on Team Three can, then Rulk's the weakest link on the field and limits Maj. smile

Enyalus
Edit.

guy222
Rulk couldnt keep up with these guys but Hype, he would just burn out. Sentry could burn him out alone.

Rulk destroys Hype

He hasn't burn out since the 1st fight with Savage Hulk

Savage Hulk is 'dead' at the moment. Loeb makes me laughing

guy222

So has Drax and Captain Mar-Vell. wink

Like zoinks, Scoob!!

Okay. I see it like you do, with WWH > Rulk. That being said, either WWH or Sentry should be able to beat him, considering how Sentry fared against WWH and that he was acting stupid in his fight (trading blows and whatnot.) So either being on Team Three can beat Rulk. And IMO either one on Team One could also beat him...both would be faster, and Gladiator has the feats to say conclusively that he's stronger. They're also good fighters with training...something Sentry doesn't have (yet who has a similar powerset and who I've already said would win.)

So if everyone on Team One can beat Rulk, and everyone on Team Three can, then Rulk's the weakest link on the field and limits Maj. smile

Yay for Drax and Captain stick out tongue

Enyalus
I want more uber feats from Hulk and Rulk. With Loeb writing, that should be a given. Instead he's just making them beat random people they shouldn't. Then we have to discount it because Loebforce was at work. Whereas if Rulk decided to toss a moon at Hulk or something, well, ta da.

sad

guy222
Hope Loeb writes a good story for the next issue or so

Time will tell

guysangel
It should darling

Is Savage Hulk gonna stop Rulk

Bentley
If I was more of a fanboy I would say that Glads solos, but Majestic is no chump (the rest just lose against Glads).

guy222
Originally posted by guysangel
It should darling

Is Savage Hulk gonna stop Rulk

Yes

kisses

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
If I was more of a fanboy I would say that Glads solos, but Majestic is no chump (the rest just lose against Glads).

Good to see ya post again

I am a WWH fan, and anything with WWH wins

Oh, did I mention this is HTH

None of that speedblitz jazz eek! stick out tongue laughing

The Nuul
So its a slug fest?

Is flying allowed?

Where did you mention it before that its a H2H with no SS?

guy222
Its a slobberknocker

Ain't no flying good friend

The Nuul
Where did you state that before this post?

Enyalus
Well, Hyperion's been KO'd by Hulk's thunderclap before. So in light of the slugfest thing, Team One definitely doesn't win.

Team Two it is.

guy222
Where did you state that before this post?

I just made the rule

U ok with that

guy222
Well, Hyperion's been KO'd by Hulk's thunderclap before. So in light of the slugfest thing, Team One definitely doesn't win.

Team Two it is.

Otay

Enyalus
Otay
hmm

WWH has damn fine regen, but was bleeding from Thing and She-Hulk. I think Maj's planet-moving strength would do quite a number on him.

Sentry's the weak link now. Yeah, he went toe-to-toe with WWH, if you call using your face as Hulk's punching bag going toe-to-toe. I think Rulk would maul Bob badly.

The WWH/Maj part was tough to call, though.

guy222
WWH's healing factor was insane

I'm a big fan of HTH, because fights in comics will be like that

Rulk at his best beats Bob also. Good to see Loeb so far, not have the whole overheating nonsense again

Enyalus
Gotta go get some comics after work. Been broke, but today's pay day, yay!

guy222
Get some good ones

Bills are a pain in the ass

Hulk/Thor/Ghost Rider always late coming out. Stupid Marvel cancelled Eternals three issues short mad

Enyalus
Stupid Marvel cancelled Eternals three issues short mad
Aw, I didn't know that. So Tiamut meeting the Fulcrum was basically the last issue of the current series?

Nihilist
Get some good ones

Bills are a pain in the ass

Hulk/Thor/Ghost Rider always late coming out. Stupid Marvel cancelled Eternals three issues short mad WTF, cancelled why?

guy222
Yes

The Nuul
I just made the rule

U ok with that

Shouldnt really add that 3 or 4 pagers later.

guy222
Originally posted by Nihilist
WTF, cancelled why?

Unknown

guy222
Shouldnt really add that 3 or 4 pagers later.

I know big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.