Iron Spidey vs Iron Patriot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

X-43D
Originally posted by Nihilist
Who wins.

I don't know Iron Spiderman and Iron Patriot. I've never read about them.

I'm not a nihilist but I think Spiderman without the iron beats Patriot without the iron. Spiderman has super-intelligence and a precognition sense. He can also crawl on buildings and jump between tall buildings with the help of his artificial web-shooters which cling to walls.

Spiderman wins.

AverageSavage
Originally posted by X-43D
I don't know Iron Spiderman and Iron Patriot. I've never read about them.

I'm not a nihilist but I think Spiderman without the iron beats Patriot without the iron. Spiderman has super-intelligence and a precognition sense. He can also crawl on buildings and jump between tall buildings with the help of his artificial web-shooters which cling to walls.

Spiderman wins.
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/03redTuscani/lol_wut.jpg

nimbus006
Originally posted by X-43D
Spiderman has super-intelligence and a precognition sense. He can also crawl on buildings and jump between tall buildings with the help of his artificial web-shooters which cling to walls.

I want scans. stick out tongue

XanatosForever
Spidey makes fun of Osborn's fanboy love of Stark.

rotiart
Most likely since the iron patriot suits are former iron man...
And iron man has the files to preprodeam against all of spideys moves

Spidey is screwed

XanatosForever
You're right, Stark does have the files on Spidey. And he took them with him when S.H.I.E.L.D. went down. Which means Osborn's back to taking on Spidey with his own smarts.

Survivor19
Which means he will lose. Again...

rotiart
That's true. Hrmmm so without those files...
Iron patriot goes sub orbital and let's it rain plasma bolts

Survivor19
On New York.

Sure, THAT will tag Spidey...

SamZED
Wonder if Iron Patriot is stronger than Ironman since Osborn is superhuman.....

FOOM
Osborn loses to Parker in a fair fight, as before either of them had iron suits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.